Sex on Infinite Earths (Closed to Invitation; please read and enjoy otherwise!)

"It could be though" Krillen whispered softly kissing her once more. His hands threaded through her hair stroking it softly. One hand moved down grabbing her and pulling her closer to him as their bodies pressed together.

"It doesnt matter if you feel you deserve it or not" He told her mouth moving down to kiss and nip at her neck. His hands moving down to rub and stroke her back "I cant give it to any one else.... I love you Android eighteen"

"I love you" He told her moving back and kissing her as his hands grabbed her ass and pulled her closer against his body.
 
Her pulse had quickened and her breathing picked up as he kissed and touched her. It was...it was nice, and so good! How had he learned to do any of this out here? Was he just a natural?

His words though, that's what really stole her breath away and brought her to stunned cooperation. He loved her? "H-how can you say that? You barely know me."

But he wasn't lying. Even if he did, he'd be bad at it, she felt certain. But what could she say back to that? "I...I don't love you...but I think that I could. I mean, I like you, a lot. And I don't like anyone." She looked at him and her cheeks were flushed, her eyes vulnerable in a way that seemed completely out of place for the coldly confident android. 18 sighed and moved her hands to run over her hard muscled chest through his gi. "Please then, Krillen. Love me. Make love to me, I want to feel you, and your caring."
 
"You serious?" He said his eyes widening at the same time he moaned from her touch "You... you think your ready for that?"

Before she could say any thing he closed the gap kissing her deeply. His hands moved up and down her slight back running up to her short blonde hair and stroking it. His tongue soon found hers and they moved up and down circling and dancing with each other as he moaned in pleasure.

"I cant tell you how long I have been waiting for this!" He said softly breaking off for air and gasping.

His hands grasped his Gi tearing it off and tossing it to the side. His ripped chest muscular and defined pulsated as he brought her back into his arms. His tongue and his lips couldnt get enough of her and he continued to make out with her as they fell into the sand together.
 
18 almost laughed; first he asks if she's serious but then he tackles her before she can answer? It was funny, and a little cute, and surprisingly aggressive for him. Good. She didn't think she could love him if he was totally a doormat.

Did she want to? She was so alone without 17 and making other connections was hard for her. But with him, it was easy. So strange.

She met his kisses and returned them, his passion for her helping to kindle her own desire for him. Her hands slid over his arms and his chest once he tore his gi; he was so hard muscled! Damn!

They rolled over in the sand, kissing, little moans escaping her. She pulled her face away, "W-wait, stop! I said stop!" The cybernetic beauty pushed him up off her with little effort. She lay in the sand panting and then stood up, one hand reaching to flip her hair back from her face in her signature gesture. 18 didn't speak, she just walked into the island further until she had the green grass underfoot.

The bombshell turned and them smiled, unbuttoning her vest and hanging it on the doorknob of the house. She wasn't about to tear HER clothes. They were nice. Then she pulled her shirt out of her pants and then up and over her head, putting it on the door as well. She wore a lacy, skimpy bra that was the same blue as the large vest she wore when they first met. "...I didn't mean stop for good. I just refuse to get sand in my pussy."

She reached behind herself, "Ready to be the luckiest man on the planet?" Her hands unhooked the bra and she pulled it off of her arms to toss it at him, trying to get it to land on his head. Her pretty, perky, large pale tits bounced free and stood proud and high. She beckoned him with one hand, "Come on, I want more."
 
"Yeah sand would have been bad" He said almost absentmindedly. The shock of what was about to happen and WHO it was about to happen with had set in. It didnt help that she was stripping revealing her knock out of a body that KO'd him just as well as if she had punched him.

Her bra landed atop his head and it was enough to shock him out of his blatant staring. His cock throbbed as he took her bra walking over to the house and making a bee line for her breast.

"Oh god I cant resist" He said grabbing her by her ass and pulling her directly to him. His mouth latched onto her breast kissing and teasing the pert skin before he took her nipple directly into his mouth. He sucked agressively dancing with her at the door frame before he pushed them both inside and slammed the door shut behind him.
 
She moaned as they fell into the house, her hands cradling his head, "Uhhh, you're not s-supposed to resist," she answered. Oh, that felt good! "Oh, fuck! Suck my tits, baby, feels...mmm, feels great!"

18 lay there as he suckled on her tit and loved it. It felt good and made her feel so sexy! Her left hand massaged her other breast, "Enjoy them all you want, Krillen. They're all yours."

She then blinked as her leg brushed against one of his and...something in his pant leg. That...couldn't be what it had felt like. Not that low. The blonde experimentally caressed her leg against it, "N-no way. That can't be..."
 
"You think big things dont come in small packages?" Krillen asked laughing as she rubbed her self on his large bulge "Well baby let me prove you wrong"

He moved off of her grabbing his training pants and pushing them down. He let them drop grinning in pleasure as his hard swollen cock popped out. To say it was huge was a bit of an understatement. The thick cock meat was massive hard and throbbing and dotted with ridged veins. He moaned in pleasure as it finally fell free throbbing and bucking like a beast as he watched her.

"Werent expecting that were you baby?" He asked grinning in pleasure.
 
Her mouth had dropped open and her eyes were wide. 18 tended towards being laconic , it was true, but it was rare that what was happening rendered her truly speechless. "I...can't..."

He was big. Big was an understatement. Longer and thicker than any cock she'd ever seen, in porn or in person. How the hell had he hidden that all this time? He must be a grower and not a shower.

She reached out to touch it and shivered; hot and hard and throbbing. "It almost looks like a special effect. No, I didn't expect that." She shifted to get closer to him, still half laying on the floor, starting to pump his shaft with both hands. Oh, shit. Her fingers couldn't meet around his thickness! "This...this is a bitch breaker." She looked up at him with a trace of a smirk, "And I'm the baddest bitch on the planet. Think you can break me with it, stud?"
 
"Oh I have every intention of trying" Krillin said moaning in pleasure as she pumped his cock with both her hands. He reveled in the feeling for a few minutes moaning in pleasure and realizing just how much of a pleasurable touch she truly had.

"Enough" He finally growled pulling his cock away "I need you baby fuck I need you!"

He eyed the furniture doing his best to gauge what would be able to take the force of their fucking. The couch was the best option even though Krillin doubted it would be able to so he led her there.

"Over the couch leg" He ordered turning her around and biting the nape of her neck. He grabbed his big cock slapping it against her pert ass agressively as he waited for her to move into position.

He didnt waste any time either

The minute she was down he struck thrusting his cock forward and spearing her. He moaned in pleasure thrusting in deep taking her warm tight little snatch with an aggressive thrust of his hips.
 
Android 18 was shocked by his orders and his aggressive desire. It was like he was a different person with that monster cock out. The way he pushed her around and slapped her with his dick was so unlike his normal behavior. It should be pissing her off. But her pussy was wetter than ever!

She was barely in position with her pert ass up in the air, bent over the at of the couch when he slammed into her. "AaAHHN!" Her ice blue eyes bugged out and then shut tightly as her snug passage was blasted open by his hard and hungry spear. "Y-you biiig dick bastarrrd, fuck!"

18 looked back at him, her face flushed, "Kami, is it even all in yet? Shit, baby. Give it to me, Krillen. Fuck me the way you've never been able to fuck anyone before. I'm not like any girl you've had; I'm better, sexier, and you can't hurt me. So do it, baby."
 
"I have every intention to" Krillin said moaning in pleasure as he chuckled "Its not often I get to cut lose! Or use my full strength!"

He cock throbbed in response inside of her pulsating with the desire to give her every inch and then some. His hands gripped her hips digging in as he began to thrust in and out of her agressively. True to his word his thrusts were deep and powerful deep pushes inside of her that filled her over and over again. His desire for her was so much that he didnt waste any time fucking her as hard as he possibly could.

Soon the couch itself was groaning in response

"fuck its not going to last long" Krillin said before jumping "The couch! I mean the couch!"
 
"Fuuuck! Yes, oh, Kami!" 18 had never felt this full before. His schlong speared deep into her with each thrust; spreading her sensitive flesh wide open and rubbing her insides with the perfect fit. His head had to be in her actual damn womb! Fuck, that was hot!

Then she blinked. The couch? How could he think about that at a time like this? "Who cares about the-gah, fine!" She moved faster than most beings could see to push him back and out of her and then grab all the cushions off the couch and the pillows off the beds for good measure. The couch was shoved forward to make a larger clear space on the floor and the cushions and pillows where stacked up there.

18 lounged into them on her back, looking over at Krillen. She had been moving fast but she knew he'd still been able to follow her moves. The lush bodied blond spread her legs to show her wet, pink pussy and reached down to spread her lips. She was already gaping a little from him. "The damn couch is safe, now get over here and fuck me, baby. Don't stop until you cum, and you better do it inside!"
 
Krillin laughed as she moved in hyper speed making room for the couch and laying a makeshift bed for them.

"The old man would have killed me if I broke his couch!" Krillin said snorting and following her into the bed of pillows "But how about I make it up to you by....."

He finished the sentence with action plunging his cock deep inside of her. He moaned in pleasure and kept going pushing forward with his hips to drive his cock deeper and deeper inside of her. He moaned in pleasure when he finally bottomed out inside of her his cock pulsating deep inside of her. His hands traveled down her sides dancing on her skin as he leaned in and nipped at her nipples.

"Is that better?" He asked her thrusting in and out deeper starting to work up a steady pace.
 
She shrieked in raw pleasure as he speared into her to the hilt. 18's eyes rolled up towards the top of her head and she bent backwards, hips thrusting up to meet him, "YES! Shit! FUCK!"

The blond cyborg moaned and panted like a bitch in heat as her smaller lover pounded into her, setting a steady pace as he rammed home again and again. Her legs were splayed wide for him and her hands clung desperately to his shoulders. "Oh, fuck me, Krillen! Fuck me! Never felt, ahh! Anything like this! Don-don't you dare stop this time! Not until we-eeEEE! We cum!"
 
"Shit babe I had no intention to" Krillin said moaning in pure pleasure as her pussy tightened on his cock "Oh god eighteen so good so good baby!"

His hands tightened on her hips keeping her steady as he kept fucking her. This was it! A woman he could truly let lose with! His power was nowhere near her level of Goku's but he was still strong enough to break most girls. He had no idea how Goku did it with Chi Chi how he could keep himself in check when it felt so good to let loose.

"Thats it baby thats it I love you I love you!" He siad panting in pleasure as he kept going faster and harder. His head tipped back as a ragged moan fell from his lip panting out as his cock swelled inside of her.
 
The blond android's tits were bouncing and jiggling right in front of his face as he pounded her, "Yes! Yes, FUCK, YES!" Her blue eyes were no longer cool but dazed and warm, falling into love and lust as her powerful lover gave her the fucking of her life.

18 shrieked as she came; her pussy clenching down on his huge cock and wetness seeping out onto him and the floor. "OHHHhhHH! DAMN YOU! Damn...making me feeeeEEEL like this! I l...I lov...I love you! I can't believe it, but I do, you sweet guy! You horse cocked stud!"

Her legs tightened about him, pulling him as deep into her as she could, "Krillen, baby, I...I want to be yours. I want to be with you, not just for this, but for what...what you say to me and the way you look at me. But, Kami, I want you to fuck me every day for the rest of our lives!"
 
"Oh god you have no idea how happy that makes me!" Krillin said laughing and moaning at her words "Fuck I loved you from the minute I saw you! even though you terrified me all I wanted to do was take you to break you from that evil hold and show you what a good man with a good cock could give you! I love you baby I love you!"

His own words sent him over the edge tipping him and plunging him right into the fire of his orgasm. He moaned and panted and kept going thrusting in and out harder and faster a his cock swelled inside of her. He panted out her name and then screamed it moaning as he thrusted in and out over and over again until his cock burst.
 
18's head went back and she screamed; she said something but she couldn't make out her own words, never remembered them. White hot pleasure exploded in her and rippled through her body in wave after searing wave. Her arms tightened around his neck and her legs around his waist, pulling him into her as fiercely as she could without harming him.

She could feel his cock spraying into her very womb; her innermost bastion penetrated and coated, being filled with his seed. "Yes! Krillen! Cum in me, that's it, give it all to me, right in my womb, you fucking stud! You unbelievable fucking god!" It was so hot and heavy in her, so greasy and slimy, so wonderful!

She went limp under him and quivered as the last vestiges of her mind melting orgasm faded. "...that...never felt...anything like this...like you." 18 smiled slowly, her eyes closing. "...I...I'm staying...with you. From now on. I'll marry you if you ask. I need to be with you, Krillen baby. And I...I will need you to ram me like this every day."
 
God she was strong!

Krillin felt her pull him even deeper into him as he orgasmed as if she wanted to make double sure that every last drop was put deep inside of her. The way she hugged and milked his cock only drove that point home for him and when she finally did release him it took all his considerable strength training not to topple over right then and there. He almost didnt hear her words as he collapsed onto the floor and as they sunk in a large smile filled his face.

"You mean that?" He asked before laughing "Who am I kidding! I have no intention on making you second guess your self! Android eighteen I would love it if you married me"

And with that he kissed her deeply and pulled her into his embrace.
 
The universes spun and shone in the cosmos. The female-like voice spoke again, "Aww, good for him! Hot too! I think we may watch them again." There was the feeling of motion and distances beyond imagining passed by. "But let's take a break from romantic stuff. I want something harder...oh. There's a bad girl. Let's see if she gets what's coming to her."

The base was still burning in the foothills below the mountain pass. The military vehicles of GI Joe still scurried around it in the sea and the air, the Cobra base having started to explode from placed sabotage charges when it became clear that it would be taken by the special mission force. Their explosives experts probably wondered how they had missed the bombs; the truth was they had been installed when the stronghold was built.

She had given the order to detonate, hoping to take as many Joes as possible in the explosions. She herself had been safely away, or so she thought, but her Fang had taken an unlucky hit and she had been forced to set down or die in a crash. Now she made her way on foot, heading east. There were allies she could reach given time. Those idiot Joes probably thought her killed in the base. They would even be looking for her.

Anastasia Cisarovna,better known to the world as The Baroness, moved with practiced stealth through the forested terrain. Her beauty was as well known as her ruthlessness but often made people forget just how dangerous she was. She was lovely enough to die for; and many men had. Her face was aristocratic perfection with fine, delicate features, high cheekbones, and red, lush lips. Eyes of royal blue looked out the lenses of black framed glasses with a stern gaze. Her hair was a cascade of glossy, glorious black that fell loosely to the small of her back. Her body was temptation itself; curves that were a hair close to being too big for her slender, supple frame, clad in tight black leather that showed off everything at the same time that it concealed. A long barreled pistol was at her hip and she carried a bag of the small first aid and survival kits from the Fang over one shoulder.

She paused to look back at the action around the burning base in the near distance behind her. She sniffed, "Another time, Joes. You can keep coming but we'll always get away and come right back."
 
"I wouldnt be so sure about that"

The voice was none other than Duke the main joe himself. He stepped out of the tree line inching inch by inch as he kept her down his sites. He was all american classic in a way that was out of style with most of the world. He was a handsome man all broad shoulder and square jawed. He carried himself with the utmost precision as he stepped into the clearing his every move cautious.

"We do this time and time again its true" Duke said his finger tightening on the trigger "And you know what? Without fail we beat you every time"

He grinned at that

"On your knees and put your hands behind your head" He told her growling out the words "Now Cobra Scum!"
 
Another woman might have been afraid of an enemy facing her with a rifle pointed at her. Baroness just smiled; a slow, feline-like curve of her blood red lips. "If you did, we'd be gone. For every action of ours you defeat in the light, a dozen more succeed in dark places you would never look into."

She held her hands away from his body but did not obey her orders. "Come now, Duke. Aren't you being a little too forceful? I am a lone, unarmed woman who barely survived a helicopter crash. Must you point that thing at me? I thought you'd have more respect for women than that."

"Or...do you want me on my knees in front of you that badly?"
 
"Your never unarmed" Duke growled his finger tightening on the trigger. He flinched at her words about being on her knees his eyes flickering as they quickly ran up and down her body. He swallowed hard and he backed up keeping his gun leveled as he tried to ignore... "her".

"Hands above your head" He snapped regaining some control "Down on your knees so I can cuff you" He barked all american all orders.
 
Instead she reached down and unbuckled the belt at her waist, letting the weight of her sidearm and holster, the pouches, and the knife on it carry it off and to the ground. "There, you see? No weapons, Duke."

"Do you want to search me? Let me help." Baroness lifted her hands to the fastening of the overflap of her top and undid it and then pulled it open, "See? Nothing here either." Then she took hold of the zipper of her cat suit and pulled it slowly down. It parted to reveal more of her smooth, pale, perfect skin and her breasts began to become visible, her cleavage exposed as well as a hint of her lacy blue bra. "Nothing dangerous here. Come inspect if you want. And I know you want. Don't think I've never noticed the looks I get from you and your "American Heroes", Duke."

She was not about to be cuffed. Baroness could seduce him, lure him into dropping his guard, knock him out and get away. Or even seduce him fully; fuck him brainless out here in the wilds and get away after he'd fallen asleep. Either way worked...and in a way, she hoped it would go the second way. He was a tall and handsome specimen of a man.

And she could lord it over that bitch Scarlett the next time they squared off.
 
"Are you serious?" Duke said his eyes widening as he took her in and what she was doing "your part of a evil organization that I am at war with! You and your people are evil! And your a temptress"

But a hot one

He didnt want to say it nor admit it but the sight of her body so exposed was having an effect on the all American hero. His chest was tightening his heart hammering with desire. His cock was twitching in his pants the massive fuck meat growning and hardening at the thought and look of her body. He couldnt tell her that of course but he was feeling lust for her.

Oh was he feeling lust

"I am going to cuff you now" He said a growl that had a hint of lust falling out of his mouth. He inches closer trying his best not to stare at her chest.....
 
Back
Top