risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

Dollie

does this intrigue anyone else? lately i cannot stop thinking about it, and the idea gets me very hot. it is just a fantasy, but i love the thought of him coming deep inside me and filling me with his seed.
Lucky for me I've been "fixed" since I was 29. Lots of strange sperm deep inside since then.

That’s a part of what I so enjoy about the missionary position. I like that feeling of being to helpless to prevent him thrusting as deeply into me as he can and just flood me with multiple stream of sperm to make it clear that I belong to him. I was meant to take my man’s sperm, and I do love doing so.

I too have an IUD and my bf pumps me full every time he fucks me.
:eek:

Lucky, lucky man.

How many of you guys/girls have actually become fathers/mothers as a result of this fetish? I have kids all over the place, I just can't help myself haha.

I'm currently sharing a place with two Venezuelan girls and I happened to mention to them while I was drunk that I'd love to make them both pregnant, they were quite turned on by the idea and lately have been teasing me to "put baby in belly" as they say, lol. I'm not sure if they're on birth control but I've been seeding them both for the past two weeks, I just love the thrill of knowing that every creampie could be the one that creates life.

Last edited:
How many of you guys/girls have actually become fathers/mothers as a result of this fetish?

I personally have become a mom because of it. And had a few scares and close calls. Recently ive been flirting with the risk again. I don't want to get pregnant, but the risk is such a rush. And giving myself over completely to a man like that is so naughty and arousing. I have let a lover cum in me when I have been fertile recently. Such better sex.

It is amazing when a woman is futile around day 15 after cycle and is very much wetter and aroused.. Filling her with cum and seeing it ooze out is arousing but worrying at this date.. But amazing sex

It is amazing when a woman is futile around day 15 after cycle and is very much wetter and aroused.. Filling her with cum and seeing it ooze out is arousing but worrying at this date.. But amazing sex
Yes, my sex drive always spikes when I'm fertile. And all of a sudden unprotected sex seems like the best idea in the world ... . :D

Yes. When I am fertile I just want a man to bend me over, head down, ass up, and pound me hard and fast. Not asking where I want his cum. Just shoving in deep and coating my cervix with his seed.

How many of you guys/girls have actually become fathers/mothers as a result of this fetish? I have kids all over the place, I just can't help myself haha.

I'm currently sharing a place with two Venezuelan girls and I happened to mention to them while I was drunk that I'd love to make them both pregnant, they were quite turned on by the idea and lately have been teasing me to "put baby in belly" as they say, lol. I'm not sure if they're on birth control but I've been seeding them both for the past two weeks, I just love the thrill of knowing that every creampie could be the one that creates life.
Just go give you guys/girls an update I just found out today that one of them is pregnant, I'm so proud haha. Just need the other one now, I'll keep working on it lol.

Love this thread, very hot subject!

My particular fantasy (related to this subject) would involve a white, middle class couple who enjoy sharing their bed with a black man. I love the thought of her on her knees, husband kissing her and holding her hands, while the black lover fucks her deeply. They've agreed that he'll pull out; but she's still worried, looking over her shoulder to remind him, even though she can barely talk as she's so aroused enjoying his full, unprotected length. Husband and wife are both so utterly excited at that moment when he's about to cum, and so disappointed when he pulls out soaking her labia and buttocks with hot spunk.

He was so deep that they'll still worry, but she's probably safe, this time at least.

:heart:

Love this thread, very hot subject!

My particular fantasy (related to this subject) would involve a white, middle class couple who enjoy sharing their bed with a black man. I love the thought of her on her knees, husband kissing her and holding her hands, while the black lover fucks her deeply. They've agreed that he'll pull out; but she's still worried, looking over her shoulder to remind him, even though she can barely talk as she's so aroused enjoying his full, unprotected length. Husband and wife are both so utterly excited at that moment when he's about to cum, and so disappointed when he pulls out soaking her labia and buttocks with hot spunk.

He was so deep that they'll still worry, but she's probably safe, this time at least.

:heart:

This caught me by surprise and made me very squirmy.

Yes. When I am fertile I just want a man to bend me over, head down, ass up, and pound me hard and fast. Not asking where I want his cum. Just shoving in deep and coating my cervix with his seed.

Gosh Damn I wish I we're pounding and filling you now

Fucking the ex step daughter

I explode in her everytime, she stopped BC a long time ago. She said it before that she wishes for it someday but we also are not trying per say

Fertile next week and really wish I had someone who would bend me over and not tlisten to my pleads of "don't cum in me. Please pull out" & "don't knock me up, please". just fuck me harder and deeper. Tell me he is going to blow right on my cervix and there is nothing I can do about it. That his seed will be so deep it won't leak out.

Fertile next week and really wish I had someone who would bend me over and not tlisten to my pleads of "don't cum in me. Please pull out" & "don't knock me up, please". just fuck me harder and deeper. Tell me he is going to blow right on my cervix and there is nothing I can do about it. That his seed will be so deep it won't leak out.

There's nothing hotter

Back