risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

It was stiilll good when my husband did 2 months later. But not the same.

It's not as taboo. Your husband should be the one cumming inside you, so yeah. It's night and day. I think the only thing that would have made it better if it was a stranger. Even more taboo. Even more wrong

It's not as taboo. Your husband should be the one cumming inside you, so yeah. It's night and day. I think the only thing that would have made it better if it was a stranger. Even more taboo. Even more wrong

Oh I've had strangers come inside me, but not when I was off birth control

Not advocating unsafe experiences, but nothing says "You're mine" like ejaculating inside a woman and leaving the evidence of your pleasure in her body.

Ooh...I love taking the evidence of his pleasure deep inside me, and carrying it inside me well afterward. :eek:

Not so much the pregnancy part. But I do love feeling a guy cum inside me.

I too just love by bf cumming inside me. For now, I'm on birth control so I do get that wonderful experience of getting filled every time he fucks me. :eek:

I put in an IUD a year ago so that I could experience the fantasy of this without consequences.

To feel a hot cock fucking me raw, hard and deep... Not pulling out even if I begged him to, holding me down and cumming inside me. Filling me with his hot cum, not caring if I got pregnant. Just absolutely claiming me as his.

Sadly haven't had the chance to have this happen... But for now the fantasy keeps me going until it turns into a reality.

That’s a part of what I so enjoy about the missionary position. I like that feeling of being to helpless to prevent him thrusting as deeply into me as he can and just flood me with multiple stream of sperm to make it clear that I belong to him. I was meant to take my man’s sperm, and I do love doing so.

I too have an IUD and my bf pumps me full every time he fucks me.
:eek:

Back