risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

Have any of you guys ever fucked a woman with the purpose of getting her pregnant? A woman you aren't attempting to raise kids with like your wife.

Just giving a shout out to all the wonderful Ladies of Lit who love feeling a cock exploding inside her!:devil:

Sex should always end in a creampie, I haven't used a condom in over 10 years. I have 9 kids with 7 different women and those are just the ones I know of...

I love it bareback. I'm fixed now and I was on birth control before, but there was one time when my husband and I were trying to concieve, I forget and had sex with my husband's friend. When I remembered that I was of birth control, not only did I not care, but it did make me more horny. Nothing came of it, but it was an interesting experience.

I love it bareback. I'm fixed now and I was on birth control before, but there was one time when my husband and I were trying to concieve, I forget and had sex with my husband's friend. When I remembered that I was of birth control, not only did I not care, but it did make me more horny. Nothing came of it, but it was an interesting experience.

Fuck, that's quite a story. :devil:

Very hot!

Actually, I've had sex with him alot, we first did it, when my husband and him double teamed me. That time was the only time on birth control. My husband was there, but he was too drunk. We talked about me not doing it anymore while we were trying to concieve, but I slipped that night.

Actually, I've had sex with him alot, we first did it, when my husband and him double teamed me. That time was the only time on birth control. My husband was there, but he was too drunk. We talked about me not doing it anymore while we were trying to concieve, but I slipped that night.

Ahhh okay. Got caught up in the moment. I totally understand that

I just prefer no condom but more often than not, just caught up in it and it's like, i need it, dont want to stop to get it on :) sometimes a turn on the risk

Back