ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats, we knew ya could do it. :rose::kiss:

Who said anything about incentive for you. I just want that cute ass of yours over my knees. :devil:;):D

I'm still at work so ya get off cheap on buying drinks, I'll have the last of the coffee. :eek::eek:That'll keep me awake.

done :D
and i'll keep a beer iced down for ya for when work is over. :kiss:

Congrats, we knew ya could do it. :rose::kiss:

Who said anything about incentive for you. I just want that cute ass of yours over my knees. :devil:;):D

I'm still at work so ya get off cheap on buying drinks, I'll have the last of the coffee. :eek::eek:That'll keep me awake.
Again... this is incentive for me NOT to bite? :devil:

uh.... You DO realize the coffee hasn't been made fresh for about 9 hours, right? It will eat the spoons...

Again... this is incentive for me NOT to bite? :devil:

uh.... You DO realize the coffee hasn't been made fresh for about 9 hours, right? It will eat the spoons...

And who says I don't bite back? ;)

Hey, I like my coffee chewy, and the spoon will just add iron, zinc, and silver. I'm good to go. :D

Evening, Absters.

If MaeveoSliabh has passed her national exam, does that make her a nationalist? :) Congrats MS.

Now that I've shown my manners, is there any resembling drinkin' likker around here? I got my back stuck today (cortisone injection) and I'm ready to, if not exactly party, then at least have a health giving drink or two or more.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Sorry, had some... uh... *cough* business to attend to. *cough*

Tex, lovey, I think I'm officially bitten out for the moment. Give it a day or two for recovery time, eh?

Skin - I'm not a nationalist. Can't be. I hate all the politicians the same - no party for that one.

Well into my second Jack Daniels and Green Tea here. Sounds nasty but it's rather refreshing and tastes good.

So they lubed you up today, huh Rumple. I need em to do my shoulder but.... I hate needles. Sooner or later, I'll have to.

Evening there Rob.

Well into my second Jack Daniels and Green Tea here. Sounds nasty but it's rather refreshing and tastes good.

So they lubed you up today, huh Rumple. I need em to do my shoulder but.... I hate needles. Sooner or later, I'll have to.

Evening there Rob.
Well, since you offered to buy (more or less) - Rob, I'll have whatever the hell that thing is Tx's drinking.

The wife unit just screwed up her shoulder playing baggage handler on SW. She put up with it a couple weeks but is getting it checked out Monday. Don't know if shoulders act differently than backs, but I did this injection w/o sedation. All I felt was a few pin pricks.

Skin - I'm not a nationalist. Can't be. I hate all the politicians the same - no party for that one.
Now I'm even prouder of you.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Last edited:
Morning all. (Cleans. Starts coffee, hot water and hot chocolate. Pours a mug of coffee.)

Oi. Not a good night. I've really got to do something about my sleep hygiene. Sigh.

Morning all. (Cleans. Starts coffee, hot water and hot chocolate. Pours a mug of coffee.)

Oi. Not a good night. I've really got to do something about my sleep hygiene. Sigh.

Thanks for the coffee, Rob.

Sleep is a bummer... I get one good night in five. I'm supposed to doing a 'sleep clinic' test but I've been waiting months, I've so got past the idea of someone watching me in bed :D

Thanks for the coffee, Rob.

Sleep is a bummer... I get one good night in five. I'm supposed to doing a 'sleep clinic' test but I've been waiting months, I've so got past the idea of someone watching me in bed :D
Welcome, neon.

My problem is I'm very sensitive to my surroundings and changes in it. Changes of any type discombobulate me so much sleep becomes difficult.

mmmmm...hot chocolate :) thanks rob. :kiss::rose:

morning feee,neon, and anyone lurking or still passed out from last night. :kiss:

Morning all

Kinda busy for a Saturday morning. Coffee if ya please.

I understand the sleep thing Rob. Staying in different motels, different beds, and then being home occasionally keeps me screwed up. Not to mention the getting older thing. That doesn't help a bit. :rolleyes:

Hi Ho Silver there Rob ;):D

It only took me an hour to catch up this morning. :rolleyes:

More coffee and I'm off at the blinding speed of a rock. :eek:

Morning all

Kinda busy for a Saturday morning. Coffee if ya please.

I understand the sleep thing Rob. Staying in different motels, different beds, and then being home occasionally keeps me screwed up. Not to mention the getting older thing. That doesn't help a bit. :rolleyes:

You're no older than you look with a pair of tits on your ears - 15? :D

We've a pair of tits on our living room wall, cast from resin filled condoms - I kid you not - and suspended on a red furry g-string. It's a work of art... honestly.

Last edited:

We've a pair of tits on our living room wall, cast from resin filled condoms - I kind you not - and suspended on a red furry g-string. It's a work of art... honestly.
I need to see this. If it's tacky enough, it will be recreated and hung somewhere in this house.

And probably promptly torn down again.

We've a pair of tits on our living room wall, cast from resin filled condoms - I kind you not - and suspended on a red furry g-string. It's a work of art... honestly.

A man after my own heart. The art work sounds like something I'd lke to see.

15 was 46 years ago I'm afraid, but they are my Lucky tits. Or rather Lucky's tits. :D

Christ! What a night. Tossing, turning. When I did fall asleep I had nightmares. I hate when new weather systems move in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back