ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning my little love nuggets.:kiss:

I've fallen off the wagon...I smoked....but.........I've cut waaaaaaaaaay down. I only have about 5 or 6 cigs a day now.:rolleyes:

I need coffee....its cold and rainy.

Morning Rob

Morning feee. :rose::kiss:

Pass the coffee please and a big stick. The idiots here at work at at it again. :rolleyes: And I haven't even had a cup of coffee yet. :eek:

I've fallen off the wagon...I smoked....but.........I've cut waaaaaaaaaay down. I only have about 5 or 6 cigs a day now.:rolleyes:

yay on the cutting way back....*carefully lowers a mug of coffee down to you*

Morning Rob

Morning feee. :rose::kiss:

Pass the coffee please and a big stick. The idiots here at work at at it again. :rolleyes: And I haven't even had a cup of coffee yet. :eek:

*carefully drops a large club over the side...so as not to hit tx... coffee as well...morning you :rose:

So the cars broke down again huh. :rose::kiss:

5 or 6 are better than 2 packs, I always say. unless I'm talking about beer that is.

Just cold here. The rainy was yesterday. We only get oner or the other this winter.

So the cars broke down again huh. :rose::kiss:

5 or 6 are better than 2 packs, I always say. unless I'm talking about beer that is.

Just cold here. The rainy was yesterday. We only get oner or the other this winter.

mmmmmmmmmmm beer. I could use one of those too!

So you sent the rain here!!!
You scamp!

You're welcome, Abs. :kiss:

I hear you, Tx. That's why I had to get out of the computer business.

With that, I'm off. Going to be semi-busy today.

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back