ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya and hugs everyone
Good morning/afternoon/evening..
I am so confused I have no idea lmao:confused:
All I know is its 5 mins to 12 pm here lol
Hunts around in cupboard.. Yay i found it...:)
Some nice Aussie must have left it here for me..
One ice cold glass of Milo coming my way:D

Hiya and hugs everyone
Good morning/afternoon/evening..
I am so confused I have no idea lmao:confused:
All I know is its 5 mins to 12 pm here lol
Hunts around in cupboard.. Yay i found it...:)
Some nice Aussie must have left it here for me..
One ice cold glass of Milo coming my way:D

welcome back :kiss::rose:

i've upgraded from hot chocolate (when u saw me this morning) to beer :D

welcome back :kiss::rose:

i've upgraded from hot chocolate (when u saw me this morning) to beer :D

It's Lunchtime here lol
Just had some raisin toast and a big glass of milo to feed my muse it's chocolate fix... (as good as an excuse as any hehe)
I think i am about to be booted of my computer. thats not a bad thing. I can get my housework done and then not feel guilty for letting my muse have free reign lol....
And a hugs a :kiss: and a :rose: for you too :)

It's Lunchtime here lol
Just had some raisin toast and a big glass of milo to feed my muse it's chocolate fix... (as good as an excuse as any hehe)
I think i am about to be booted of my computer. thats not a bad thing. I can get my housework done and then not feel guilty for letting my muse have free reign lol....
And a hugs a :kiss: and a :rose: for you too :)

have a good day sweet. good luck with the writing :)

have a good day sweet. good luck with the writing :)

Thank you.. I am hoping for a V day entry... But am going to have to work my arse off. Especially as I am going away for the weekend... Hoping I can have it done by then at least.. i better pull my finger out:eek:

Sigh. (Starts coffee. Pours a mug.)

That's all I've got the energy for.
Good Morning
Have a hug and a :kiss:, a bunch of :rose::rose:rose: as well.
Maybe the scent will help perk you up a bit
If not I am sure a very strong hot cup of coffee will do wonders:D
Hope the energy increases soon...

Morning, y'all.

Those are some fine kisses, Chantily. :kiss:

Thanks for the coffee, Rob. I saw your post on the "Mood" thread and hoped you might have managed to slip off into the land of nod. Don't know about you, but writing when I'm sleepy is a real challenge.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

Everyone is up way to early for a Monday morning

Makes fresh coffee and waits for it to perk.

*pours a cup and wanders off to see the sights*

Morning Gi :rose:
Good morning Tx :kiss: How are you today? Lol I am fighting an impulse to hide which is always an indication that I am probably doing what I need to do.....of course if I hide I wont......but if I do whats on the agenda......ya know I am just going to curl up in the bean bag chair with a blanket... sigh!

Last edited:
Morning Gi, Tx.

Did anyone besides me watch the first half of, Comanche Moon, on CBS last night? I've read the book, in fact all the Lonesome Dove series and was curious how it'd translate to TV. I hate the sub-titles used when the Comanche's are speaking. But I'm hard of seeing so it's pain for me. Folks with semi-normal viewers might have found it enhanced the story.

Last edited:
Morning Rumple

Sorry but I missed it. I never watched any of the rest of it so I probably wouldn't have known what was happening anyway. In fact I never turned the TV on last night or the night before for that matter. I did get some writing do though.

*sneaks in and raids the bar for a triple espresso, chocolate bar and some kind of crackers* It's almost over. One more day and I have to send the damn thing whether I'm ready or not. :rolleyes:

In Chapter 17 of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy there would seem to be the tea-making equal of Big Bertha, the coffee urn that really puts out. Now the only question is, how to con Abs into buying one.

After a fairly shaky start to the day, Arthur's mind was beginning to reassemble itself from the shellshocked fragments the previous day had left him with. He had found a Nutri-Matic machine which had provided him with a plastic cup filled with a liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea. The way it functioned was very interesting. When the Drink button was pressed it made an instant but highly detailed examination of the subject's taste buds, a spectroscopic analysis of the subject's metabolism and then sent tiny experimental signals down the neural pathways to the taste centres of the subject's brain to see what was likely to go down well. However, no one knew quite why it did this because it invariably delivered a cupful of liquid that was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea. The Nutri-Matic was designed and manufactured by the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation whose complaints department now covers all the major land masses of the first three planets in the Sirius Tau Star system.

Anyway for the time being Big Bertha will have to soldier on.

(fills mug, pats Big Bertha's Butt-ons, and heads outside)

What the heck are you dong up at this ungodly hour.

Yeah, there something in the hitchhikers guide that covers about any situation. I need to reread that one of these days.

What am I doing up you ask. Fuck if I know! I was sleeping along like nobody's business and then the Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Garbage Back Trash Company decided 3 AM was the right time to empty the dumpster here at the Ate More Than You Should Have Motel and Greasy Spoon Truck Stop.

I'd call the desk and complain but the owner won't be back until the weekend. He and his wife are on a driving tour of beautiful downtown Ace, Texas. Population 106. Why an Arab would want to go there I don't have a clue. Something about the camel farm he invested in.

Now I'm wide awake and Lit is stuck with me until 5 when something around here opens that serves something resembling breakfast. Your virtual coffee just ain't hacking it this morning. I need something hot and black and I'm not talking about the maid. Although a change of luck wouldn't hurt any.

What the heck are you dong up at this ungodly hour.

Yeah, there something in the hitchhikers guide that covers about any situation. I need to reread that one of these days.

What am I doing up you ask. Fuck if I know! I was sleeping along like nobody's business and then the Satisfaction Guaranteed or Double Your Garbage Back Trash Company decided 3 AM was the right time to empty the dumpster here at the Ate More Than You Should Have Motel and Greasy Spoon Truck Stop.

I'd call the desk and complain but the owner won't be back until the weekend. He and his wife are on a driving tour of beautiful downtown Ace, Texas. Population 106. Why an Arab would want to go there I don't have a clue. Something about the camel farm he invested in.

Now I'm wide awake and Lit is stuck with me until 5 when something around here opens that serves something resembling breakfast. Your virtual coffee just ain't hacking it this morning. I need something hot and black and I'm not talking about the maid. Although a change of luck wouldn't hurt any.

As has been so wisely said: Life is cruel to the young and beautiful--and a complete bitch to the rest of us.

I'm up for two very good reasons: 1. My back, and 2. The wife-unit has to get up at 4:30 to fly to Albuquerque. (I figger it's on account of something she did as a child that was really, really bad)

(refills mug)

As has been so wisely said: Life is cruel to the young and beautiful--and a complete bitch to the rest of us.

I'm up for two very good reasons: 1. My back, and 2. The wife-unit has to get up at 4:30 to fly to Albuquerque. (I figger it's on account of something she did as a child that was really, really bad)

(refills mug)

I thought you were her punishment for the things she did as a child. :confused::eek:

As for the back thing. Try sleeping on motel mattresses. I usually wake up looking like a question mark. It can only get better from there.

Tell the wife unit hello and for Pete's sake tell her to be careful up there in the air. With all those bird brain birds it can't be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back