Name Something You Appreciate Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckling down this afternoon & getting everything done before 5pm for tomorrow

L:rose:

Today I had a freak accident while meeting with a client. I slipped on a wet floor and actually fell through a window. The window had been damaged on the 4th and shattered when I bumped it. I have a scratch, a couple bruises and 3 small cuts on my arm. I'm essentially unharmed. :heart:
It didn't hit me til after how amazing that is.

Today I had a freak accident while meeting with a client. I slipped on a wet floor and actually fell through a window. The window had been damaged on the 4th and shattered when I bumped it. I have a scratch, a couple bruises and 3 small cuts on my arm. I'm essentially unharmed. :heart:

:eek: you sure you;re okay? that was lucky

:eek: you sure you;re okay? that was lucky

I am. :) Totally fine. I had to get glass picked out of my arm and I have a big scrape down my leg from the bushes I landed in but otherwise I'm fine. They called the paramedics and everything because they were afraid to let me move.
Said I might be a bit sore tomorrow, but no real injury.

I am. :) Totally fine. I had to get glass picked out of my arm and I have a big scrape down my leg from the bushes I landed in but otherwise I'm fine. They called the paramedics and everything because they were afraid to let me move.
Said I might be a bit sore tomorrow, but no real injury.

Phew :D yeah, probably sore tomorrow

Holy shit!! I'm glad you are ok, but damn that is crazy!! (Hugs)

The best friends a woman could have. Don't know what I would do without them.

My dog, she's a rat dog, but she's all heart and doesn't care that she is a rat dog, just really good at doing dog stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back