The Thing About Lit Is...

;)

Hello, sexy Jaime. :kiss:

Hi Honey,

An interesting old word for fanny is Pedunda, which was popular in old Victorian texts.
It says a lot for the Victorians that pudendum is Latin for shame.... Now isn't that interesting.... not?

Hi Honey,

An interesting old word for fanny is Pedunda, which was popular in old Victorian texts.
It says a lot for the Victorians that pudendum is Latin for shame.... Now isn't that interesting.... not?

I think I have seen pudendum used in a Lit story. Can't say for sure who the author was, but I'm certain I can narrow it down. :)

I think I have seen pudendum used in a Lit story. Can't say for sure who the author was, but I'm certain I can narrow it down. :)

It wasn't in my story..... I'm strictly a cunt and pussy sort of guy.
My gran's sister was a Fanny, so that's s no-no.....

:eek:
I always mean to. I'm easily distracted
Yes, same. I have trouble with repling; I always want too...

The thing about Lit is it causes me to question my ability to judge people and their motives. Can I trust anyone? Can I trust myself to trust anyone? I dunno. I always question it. I can't know. Trust 'em with what?
This is not to say I'm closed-off or dishonest. In fact, I'm the opposite. I forget and if anything, am too honest. Honest to a fault... like now.

Shhh... Honestly, I feel like going off in so many directions with the things about Lit for me, but I'm afraid I've too many different thoughts flying around in my head to adequately explain any one of them very well right now. Someday, later... maybe.

The other thing about Lit is that it opens my mind to know myself better... quite the double-edged sword, if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Another thing about Lit is... oftentimes, after I make a post... I feel... you know, crazy. :cattail:

You needn't concern yourself with my knickers, Slinger, furled or otherwise.

I have people to do that for me. ;)

My concern was not yer knickers...

hopefully you have someone to do this to you, certainly you need one.

tumblr_o4ukywqeBV1vnkt1so1_400.gif

Yes, same. I have trouble with repling; I always want too...

The thing about Lit is it causes me to question my ability to judge people and their motives. Can I trust anyone? Can I trust myself to trust anyone? I dunno. I always question it. I can't know. Trust 'em with what?
This is not to say I'm closed-off or dishonest. In fact, I'm the opposite. I forget and if anything, am too honest. Honest to a fault... like now.

Shhh... Honestly, I feel like going off in so many directions with the things about Lit for me, but I'm afraid I've too many different thoughts flying around in my head to adequately explain any of very well right now. Someday, later... maybe.

The other thing about Lit is that it opens my mind to know myself better... quite the double-edged sword, if you ask me. :rolleyes:

You raise a good point about trust. We only let the reader see what we want them to see when we post. The thing about lit is that it may let our defenses down. We are free to tell someone that they have a beautiful body without the worry about the repercussions that society has ingrained in our minds.

Denny

The thing is this was supposed to be just a place to kill a little time. It got addictive.
Now my wife and I fight over it.:mad:

Denny

Time for a second profile. ..?
Denny---------- We don't want to have Alts like so many others. Besides we only have one computer and my wife has the tits. I wouldn't have anything to post except old car and motorcycle photos.

Together we can have 20 inane posts or just ten apiece.

Back