Ones Inner Beast (closed)

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Maggie Smith

Maggie never really knew what she wanted in life she has been raised by good people down to the core. But when it came down to it they were racist they are fully against mutants thinking them as nothing but barbarians, creatures that should be controlled or killed. because of how her parents were she can never be honest with them but deep down she did not have a disrespectful bone in her body and far from violent. To the core she loved everybody it didn't matter if you were human or if you had powers.

When she decided to go to school her parents were far from happy about it but thankfully it gave her the excuse to get the hell out. She was born down in Florida but now she was in New York the school there was incredible the stories she heard even more interesting. She was in a lecture and saw a man older than her. Probably anywhere from five to 10 years older and he was so special she could see it he was very unique and extremely brilliant. She was not good with guys because she was more of a bookworm and didn't know how to approach him but unfortunately it was going to happen one way or another.

She had her head up and the clouds while she was walking and before she knew what she ran right into him she dropped her bag. She reached for her bag and blushed feeling silly. "Thanks...I'm clumsy" her face bright red and cleared her throat. "I thought your lecture was very interesting." She said

Henry 'Hank' McCoy was a mutant, who did not particularly care for humans. He was the science and mathematics instructor at the Xavier Institute.

He also gave lectures at other places from time to time. Hank had many abilities: intellect, strength, and agility were some of his major ones, but what most people did not know was that he had the ability to emit mood altering pheromones, causing sexual attraction in women.

He was walking along after leaving one of his lectures when a beautiful woman ran right into him. She would have fallen if not for his steading hand.

“You know,” he joked, “if I were a lesser person, I'd be flatter than a pancake.”

When she spoke, her voice was so pleasing that he could barely focus on her words. He was so smitten that he released the sexual phermones, knowing that it would make her want him.

He said, “I'm glad you enjoyed my lecture. You look a bit shaken up; would you like to sit down for some coffee or something?” He held out his hand. “Come on, you know you want to.”

There was something with him and had no damn idea why she felt the way she did it was incredible. She heard what he said and she nodded "Alright Professor McCoy" She smiled and everything seemed so damn different in her little world. She knew where they were headed she loved the little cafe. When she got there she ordered a blue berry muffin and a hot chocolate the best she had ever tasted. She sat down in a booth away from everyone else but had a beautiful view of the flowers and trees in the area which was rare in a city such as New York.

"I must remind myself not to talk your ear off, that's the down side to me when I am nervous. I have never been very good at talking to anyone but with guys its worse" She blushed taking a sip of her drink. Her dark brown eyes scanned the area then at him. She had no idea what to say and decided to just let him decide what to talk about, she sat up straight and removed her jacket it was beautiful outside, she had a tattoo on her upper arm it was a rose tattoo but with an X in the center of the heart, it was more of a dedicated tattoo to the Xmen. And if any Xmen saw the tattoo they would know she was a special one who respected the power of others, but didn't share the ignorance most humans had about mutants.

She was lost in your own little world for a few seconds and when she looks back right at Hank she noticed his eyes on her tattoo. She swallowed hard and tugged her sleeve to cover the rest of it, she didn't know who to trust with how she thought so she had that part of herself hidden afraid that if she said something to the wrong person they would probably beat her to death. Or to be her every inch of her life or she would be forced to be in pain till healed. Sighing softly she said nothing scared this meeting would go bad. But the longer she sat there in front of him the more she started to sense that much might be in her head.

Last edited:
Hank nodded when Maggie told him her name. “Nice name,” he said, “talk all you want; I don't mind. Words are some of my favorite people. Like claustrophobic – ever met him? He is afraid of being closed up, so he rarely talks.”

Hank grinned and emited more sexual pheromones just to see what would happen.

She was surprised that he didn't say anything about the tattoo but you just shrugged it off perhaps it was for the best it felt like her body was starting to heat up and didn't understand why looking into his eyes she laughed at what he said and shook her head a bit should see what happens if you have a bad case of claustrophobia it's not a pretty sight. She took a bite out of her muffin sitting back. "What do you like to do for fun professor? or science the only thing that interests you?"

“For fun?” He chuckled as he released some more sexual phermones, waiting to see what would happen. “Talking to you is fun, and it might lead to even more fun. Who knows?

“I do enjoy nature a lot. There is nothing like a walk in the park or a dip in a lake or a hike up a mountain.”

She smiled a bit listening to what Hank said but in that moment the funny thing was she was getting even hotter and she was starting to trip over her own words she didn't know what to think why she was feeling this way she excused herself running to the ladies room the door shutting automatically behind her her hands resting on the sink leaking at the mirror to turn on the water lukewarm splashing her face, she was super horny. Her sky blue shirt which was held up by her neck and black skirt just touching her knees making easy access. "God I need him to fuck me" she said to herself. After a few minutes she came back. She stopped dead pushing away her desire or tried to. She had a card with her number on it and she gave it to him. "Has my number I need to go" the need could be seen but with him he could smell it. She took off running but where she went he could follow. Once behind a dumpster she leaned back against the wall and began to touch herself one hand on a breast the other under her skirt. "Jesus I need him" she muttered groaning. She had never been with a man but even she has been horny before but this was stronger than ever the feeling.

Hank could see how flushed Maggie had become and was not surprised when she hurried off to the bathroom.

Upon her return, she handed him a card and fled the cafe. Hank could smell her sweet nectar and he went after her.

Maggie was leaning against a wall behind a dumpster with one hand on her breast and the other on her pussy.

When he approached, she blushed and dropped her hands. He took one hand and said, “My place is near.”

He released more pheromones as they went along, knowing she would be like an animal when they finally arrived.

He was amused when she tried to pull him along faster. At his apartment, she tore her clothes off and pulled at his, pleading, “Please, fuck me.”

Hank continued to release pheromones as he planned to fuck Maggie until the next day.

She couldn't help but hate this whole thing but it wasn't much time when finally she stood naked before him, she didn't want to be like this her first time but couldn't help herself. She laid down on his bed, she was wet and made herself seem to try and relax. Before she knew it she was spread eagle on his bed.

Hank had been warned that certain women had been given the tattoo on the upper arm and were sent out to trap and kill mutants.

Hank let his anger rise higher and higher, then he called forth his inner beast. He groaned as the change came over him.

Now that Maggie was so much under the influence of the phermones, he knew she would speak the truth.

“What is your real name and who are you working for?”

She didn't understand what was going on looking up into his eyes she could see honest anger she groans when he asked who she was and who she was working for she was being honest to him every second.

"My name is Maggie Smith" she repeated looking at him scared yet horny.

Hank now knew she was speaking the truth and felt a bit foolish for what he'd done to her. He pulled the sheet over her, covering her naked body. “Stay here and sleep 'til morning. I'll be in the other bedroom.”

He entered the other bedroom and locked it – just in case. He could already hear her moaning and groaning and hoped he would be able to sleep.

she did not understand the wine and questioning why he would think she was lying to him like he was trying to protect something or someone but finally after a few hours she got tired and fell asleep when she woke up and was about 8 in the morning. She remembered everything and she felt seriously stupid thankfully she felt so much better. she got dressed quickly and began to look to see if Hank was there so she could apologize to him. She decided and hopefully he wouldn't mind making a couple cups of coffee since you saw the coffee maker and everything by it she need something to calm your nerves the smell of the coffee was in every room

Hank smelled coffee and got dressed. He left the room and saw Maggie in the kitchen. He was pleasantly surprised she was still here; she was very pretty and he liked her.

“Hi, I hoped you rested well. I'm not sure what happened to you yesterday,” he lied, “but I'm glad to see you feel better. Are you cooking breakfast too?”

She had to admit she didn't really remember what happened that night she just had this shame on her and didn't know why she smiled seeing Hank and she nodded why not Jimmy coffee for anybody since she was a little girl she must have for him to sit down and look through the refrigerator grabbing some bacon eggs and some toast. "I don't remember much" she said simply.

Hank was surprised by Maggie. When most people saw his 'beast', they screamed and ran away. Maggie had not seemed to be bothered at all.

“I appreciate you cooking up some food, Maggie. I do believe I could eat a horse; if you could fit it in the door. My apartment could use some cleaning as well, and I have a ton of laundry, and some of the walls need painting.”

He gave her a bright grin and waited to see how she would react.

She smiled at him she didn't know what to say because she honestly didn't know what was going on she didn't realize the man before her was a mutant. "for whatever happened last night I want to apologize if I did something offencive or stupid because I honestly don't remember last night at all"

“No need for an apology, Maggie. You did nothing wrong. I've just been teasing you; I have a tendency to do that, and my sense of humor can be a bit off the wall.”

They sat down at the small table and ate breakfast. “You cook much better than I do. I hope you'll stop by more often to cook and--

“--well anyway, what are your plans for the day? Go to work? Visit the zoo? Go to the moon? Run for mayor? Buy a car? Get some exercise? You know, lots of space here where you can jump about all you like.”

Hank took another small bite of food. “I'm trying to eat really really slow. Soft and slow is better so I hear. What do you think, Maggie? You like it soft and slow? Or hard and fast? Or maybe even hard and slow?”

Hank ate another small bite with his eyes focused on Maggie's face.

She smiled at him I couldn't help but laugh she could tell that he was not used to eating slow just something inside her made her think that and when I asked her what he did he kind of sound like you sexually answer she shrugged her shoulders because she didn't know anything about it. She took a bite out what she cooked the egg was nice her parents were chefs or had been shut off since they were no longer with her.

"I dunno" she said simply because she didn't know anything about it and she didn't know what to say but she was at 1 to eat fast even though she had a feeling food was not on his mind.

"Sounds like a sexual question Hank I wouldn't know I'm still a virgin and I'll probably die one" she snorted thinking of her curse of not having any.

Hank grinned. “Yeah, I am being a bit forward; my naughty side keeps popping out. Since you have no plans, I'll take you to the park, and we can hang out there.

“And I doubt you'll die a virgin.”

she found it kind of funny how he was but he was very sweet and she nodded she didn't have any place to go she didn't have classes to take not for a good week or two before her class started up again. "Sounds lovely thank you" she leaned in kissing his cheek

Maggie continued to surprise Hank. He took her hand as they walked to the park. “Tell me about yourself,” he said.

He listened as they walked along. The park was only a few blocks away. They turned off onto a dirt path, following it through some trees. Benches were scattered through out the park. They chose one undr a tree and sat down.

she looked at him and smiled he wanted to know about her she didn't know why because she was nothing special serious just like everybody else but that's nice that she listen to the birds for the warm wind whipping around her body it was a beautiful day and she wanted to tell him everything. "Not much to tell Hank I graduated 3 years early on high honors I have a GPA out the ass as they would say I write music I wrote music I stopped after my parents were killed in a car accident it happened on my birthday 5 years ago Tang had tickets for me we all went as a family to see phantom of the Opera best seats in the House and then while you're trying to get home I drunk driver went right through a red light and then to the front of a car chilling my parents are instantly and almost killing me somewhat I feel dead this does not feel like a life I have no friends no family I have nothing."

She looked down as a tear fell down her face but she quickly wiped it she hate to look weak in front of anyone even if she didn't know them or knew them well she was scared she hated the way things were she just wanted to be accepted for who she was but there is something about him that she truly likes she wasn't too sure what that was.

"There is one thing that nobody knows about me because my family is totally against but I'm a mutant activist among the gifted side because somebody has to be we all bleed the same color we all can laugh, cry, what we have in common with them the gifted is that we live and we die and we feel."

As Maggie spoke of her parents and of the accident, he could see the pain in her eyes and hear the hurt in her voice. He wrapped an arm around her. “Don't be afraid to cry, Maggie. You need to release the pain and not hold it all inside.”

He listened to her heartfelt expression of how she saw mutants and people in general. “I agree with you, Maggie, but do take care; there are some mutants who hate humans as much as some humans hate mutants.”

Hank noticed an old man pushing a cart along the path. “Looks like the ice cream vendor. Stay here – be right back.”

He hurried across to the grass to the vendor and bought a couple cones. He turned around. Maggie was not on the bench. He looked around. Maggie was nowhere in sight.

Did she leave? He dismissed that idea as nonsense. He ran back to the bench and carefully looked around. He noticed a disturbance in the grass and something sparkling – a ring. He lifted it up and put it in his pocket.

He remembered seeing a ring on one of Maggie's fingers and wondered if this was hers. He listened carefully, thinking he heard something, he hurried in that direction.

She didn't understand what was going on who this guy was, but she knew right off he was a hunter of mutants. The man that was trying to fight her telling her who she was with, a blue beast who was nothing but a beast inside and out. She stopped running finally and put her hands up in a fighters pose, and began to move like a fighter would. She had been learning street fighting off and on for a few years but not disciplined enough for it. Finally she laid a blow and knocked him out on his ass panting softly.

"He is the beast not me" He growled, looking over at Hank seeing him then looked back at the guy, and punched him in the face knowing him out. Her knuckles were bleeding and grunted as she stood down.

Back