BYE! My lil thread ... has moved!

Hi everybody!

After having been away from this forum for a few years (after discovering others were lifting and claiming my pics as their own - grrrrrr), I've come to figure that the pros outweighed the (very, very few) cons and it's probably about time to start a new thread!

I really enjoyed being here last time - everybody is always super nice - and while I'm not totally sure how often I'll post pics (both new ones and some from the past), when I do hopefully they'll tease your imagination and tempt your fantasies :) :kiss:

Hopefully everybody enjoys it! Will try to keep it as organized as possible (yay OCD! lol)

Look forward to saying hello and re-connecting! :rose:

Welcome back !!

Hi everybody!

After having been away from this forum for a few years (after discovering others were lifting and claiming my pics as their own - grrrrrr), I've come to figure that the pros outweighed the (very, very few) cons and it's probably about time to start a new thread!

I really enjoyed being here last time - everybody is always super nice - and while I'm not totally sure how often I'll post pics (both new ones and some from the past), when I do hopefully they'll tease your imagination and tempt your fantasies :) :kiss:

Hopefully everybody enjoys it! Will try to keep it as organized as possible (yay OCD! lol)

Lit is addictive! Sorry that your pics where used by someone else. But looking forward to your pics!

Welcome and we hope to see as much of you as you will allow lol

Welcome back !!

Good to be back! Now, just have to figure out which pic to post first, I guess!

Lit is addictive! Sorry that your pics where used by someone else. But looking forward to your pics!

It was a bummer, but it was also a while ago. Also, now I know I should identify them (thanks fancy online watermark programs!) :)

Welcome and we hope to see as much of you as you will allow lol

Hopefully it will be enough! :) #imagination

This will be a great thread! :)

No pressure, huh? hehe!

I don’t think you need to worry which pic ... 😈

Welcome back, very eager to see what you have in store especially from your profile pics :D

Here's one from last weekend :)
(Disregard my watch - I took it off before I went out lol!)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Here's one from last weekend :)
(Disregard my watch - I took it off before I went out lol!)

attachment.php

Gorgeous! Would love to see that outfit from behind or side view :devil: living up to your name for sure, looking forward to what else you have in store.

Welcome back. You are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see more of your pics.

Dang, you are sexier than i even imagined

Awww, thank you so much for saying!

Gorgeous! Would love to see that outfit from behind or side view :devil: living up to your name for sure, looking forward to what else you have in store.

I might just have a picture of that dress from the back ... could be the next post! :)
And thank you for the kind words!

Well hurrah! Good to see you back darling...my fave leggy babe!:D:kiss:

Thanks sweetie!! Wearing 5" heels certainly makes my legs look much better than they actually are, for sure!

Welcome back. You are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see more of your pics.

Thank you for the compliment! :)

Umm. Very hot.

Thank youuuuuuuuu :)

Hi everybody!

Welcome back pretty lady!! :rose::rose:

Back