How many women love sucking cock?

I very much enjoy it! Love the sounds my husband makes as he enjoys it. Sighing and moaning, growling as he gets closer to cumming. Not a big fan of the taste of cum myself, but it's worth putting up with. Few things feel as rewarding and sexy as feeling him throb, twitch, and unload as he grunts and gasps.

Last edited:
I very much enjoy it! Love the sounds my husband makes as he enjoys it. Sighing and moaning, growling as he gets closer to cumming. Not a big fan of the taste of cum myself, but it's worth putting up with. Few things feel as rewarding and sexy as feeling him throb, twitch, and unload as he grunts and gasps.
You sound like a great wife!

giphy.gif

My spouse was shocked to find that his best friends rarely get oral. He's so spoiled, he just thought that it was something most women did & enjoyedIt's difficult to admit, for one because in dint want my DM's flooded, and second, women who enjoy it are not always viewed favorably by the world.
I don’t understand why it’s not enjoyed by women. It’s a disease really. It’s like eating Baklava. Most don’t like the look of it but everyone who eats it comes back for more :)

So Baklava is like cock. Wait, I mean I like baklava but I’m straight so I don’t like cock. Fuck this analogy does not fucking work.

I don’t understand why it’s not enjoyed by women. It’s a disease really. It’s like eating Baklava. Most don’t like the look of it but everyone who eats it comes back for more :)

So Baklava is like cock. Wait, I mean I like baklava but I’m straight so I don’t like cock. Fuck this analogy does not fucking work.
You would compare cock to Baklava 😜

Omg. LOVED the baklava analogy. Laughed out loud.

Now I want some
Baklava.

My spouse was shocked to find that his best friends rarely get oral. He's so spoiled, he just thought that it was something most women did & enjoyedIt's difficult to admit, for one because in dint want my DM's flooded, and second, women who enjoy it are not always viewed favorably by the world.
He's a lucky fella ...

I love it almost more than anything else. I like to focus on the experience. "69" just confuses me. Sometimes I love the experience to include a little guilt and confession and trust building. I love it when a man is dressed up and just has his pants unzipped to expose himself for me. That always gets me on my knees.
It’s very arousing. The sight of a fully dressed man but his very erect cock emerging from his open zip. Yes it makes me want to suck it too.

Hi, I love the post you wrote. I too love blowing men and the taste of cum intoxicates me. And the silence you describe I feel also. I am male and can't tell anyone I love providing sexual pleasures to men without reciprocity. To me, nothing is more intimate than a standing man looking down on his cock sucker. And he knows without question his warm semen is going to be swallowed by he or she. PM me anytime, your very sexy!
Yes, I agree.

Back