What's on Your Mind?

I’m lost trying to understand the metaphysical and the physical. They seem at odds with each other. And being lost between them feels like déjà vu, but with a result riddled with uncertainty.

I’m lost trying to understand the metaphysical and the physical. They seem at odds with each other. And being lost between them feels like déjà vu, but with a result riddled with uncertainty.
Have you considered the merits of a nice glass of Rioja?

So I orgasmed last night after reading a women's romantic erotica anthology. I think it had been about a month since my last solo. I applied some lube and it didn't take long. I thought of finally breaking in my vibrator, but I didn't have much time. I'd rather have a partner but Lit men either fall into two categories: Rushed or Waiting for me to tell them what to do. :)
I find the same with lit woman. One is still busy learning about the person on the other side and bam “wow thanks for the nice orgasm” or alternatively it feels like a chain chat LOL😂

That being said I also have some awesome chats with some awesome ladies on lit

I have enjoyed the journey the thread has taken so far. Thanksgiving is on my mind at the moment. Planning a empty nester friendsgiving day , the kids are having their own and Ours will start cheering our youngest finish her annual turkey trot 5k and taking her to breakfast afterward.

I'm trying to work out a Thanksgiving with a few siblings. I may have to work Thanksgiving. Both my kids are in other states, which is hard. My main goal now is to do what I can to help my kids survive. And to leave them with the the few ideas that they need to consider: be careful who you choose to be friends with, learn to forgive, be kind to yourself, and your choices show what's important.

Addiction is bad. As much as you want to fix someone, sometimes it's not possible. Never give up, but don't allow them to use you either.

Last edited:
This morning my mind is wondering if I should , re-start a conversation in Pm that’s approaching a year old or to start a new conversation. Same with re-booting my personals ad. Start anew or revisit and bump what is there already.

Breakfast is also on my mind at the moment. Sweet tastes , waffles with syrup or eggs with toast and bacon.

Final thought for this post that is weighting in on my mind this morning. Trying to find my mo jo to paint and or get in a creative mood that covers me up like being swaddled up in a blanket of ideas to implement.

The age old question when evaluating writing for a writer's group meeting. I finished my comments, but am wondering if I was sufficiently balanced in my comments.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I just had to shut the window because our neighbor was mowing their lawn. I'm highly sensitive to loud noises because I'm autistic.
One of my kids has misophonia. She developed this in her teens. At first I just thought she was being an extreme pain in the ass. Sometimes, it's hard not to take it personally. It doesn't sound like there's a lot of treatment options for it, that work.

There isnt any difference Lucy. There never was. That was a lesson I tried to impart.

As for me. I'm trying to understand and accept that I have a duty to myself. That this poor overgrown child who was never loved or taught to love, deserves my love and protection. I am just not sure how to raise myself anymore.

I have a duty to myself. I blocked Nevyn a long time back for allowing commenters on his threads to attack others. And for posting stupid ass shit.

Rose Colored Glasses. John Conlee.

Dedicated to those who remember when politicians worked together and didn't demonize others
How I miss those days when Bob Dole and Daniel Monyihan oversaw the senate.

Back