What's on Your Mind?

When I say no on a thread that asks if you orgasmed today, there's no other meaning to it. I don't need anyone volunteering to make my day. First, I just got off a brutal shift at work and have to turn around and work in the AM.

Hundreds of kilometres of unbroken snow, occasionally desecrated with the hoof prints of animals lay before us….

It is a feeling, that I assume, is somewhat akin to what the first settlers in this foreboding, and yet, inviting land felt when they first arrived and began their new lives.

Breathtakingly beautiful. Stunning in its magnificence.
I am humbled. ❤️

There’s a very attractive woman who works at my favorite wine shop. Tall, skinny brunette with big brown eyes. Never saw her actual smile because she started working there during the mask mandate and continued wearing one until a couple months ago. I told her then that I could tell by her eyes that she had a pretty smile and it was good to finally see it! She always wears very cool, sexy, sweaters year round. Light ones in the summer heavier ones in the winter. She complimented me on my sweater today and said her dad had one just like it and she loved it so much that she stole from him. To which I said, ‘oh, so I’m wearing a Dad sweater?’ and she laughed ‘no, no I didn’t mean that - it’s a really cool sweater and it looks great on you.’ Fact - it’s a total dad sweater. Crew neck. No fucking zipper into an uncomfortably strange turtle neck. I’m sure I’m as old as her dad, but the way she looked at me, well, let’s just say it’s going to be a double P90x workout tomorrow morning lol. It really is the little things.

How good its going to feel sinking into the tub filled with hot water and a CBD bath bomb. Catch ya later

Republican men: liberal women can't wait to suck our dicks.

Liberal women: funny how you didn't want to discuss politics until we asked what do you think of SSC.

The other evening, my baby sister took me out to eat with her son and his wife at a snazzy joint to pry me out of the apartment for the first time in a couple of weeks.

We're standing just inside the entrance, in what I didn't realize soon enough was a rather narrow throughway to a seating section. I was talking to my nephew and went full Italian. No idea what we were talking about, or why I was swinging my left arm around.

Felt my fingers smack into something and glanced over to see a waitress I hadn't noticed trying to squeeze past, frozen in place, wide-eyed. I'd just slapped her boob. Granted, it was a rather sizeable target. I quickly apologized. Profusely. And abjectly.

She tosses me a fake smile, obviously trying to pull herself together, and says; "Usually I get a nice dinner before a guy tries that."

Without putting my brain in gear, I shot back; "Usually I only do that when she's been a really good girl."

She froze. Again.

I froze. Realizing what I'd said. Waiting on the right hook.

My nephew is looking back and forth with a confused look on his face. (And I'm hoping like Hell doesn't realize I just outed myself.)

My face heated up and I apologized. Again.

She didn't punch me but went on.

We get seated in her section. Thankfully not at one of her tables.

Then, this gal stops by to check on our table more often than our waiter!

As we're leaving, she asks (rather archly, I thought), "was the service good?"

Baby Sis, as she's done since she learned to talk, spoke up in my place, "you were good, girl."

No idea if the waitress was just twisting my tail the whole time.

Still wondering if Baby Sis knew what she said.

Not sure I wanna know.

My dad was a pharmacist and had his own pharmacy. He did well financially until he was robbed in the middle of the day. My 14 yo brother happened to be there. The robber put a gun to my brothers head and told my dad if he didn't do exactly what he was told he would blow my brother's brains out. One of our family traumas that wasn't talked about. This happened in Houston in the 70's. The gun situation is worse. Now it's the nice guys blowing up people. School massacres even. No criminal history for the most part, no addiction. Just a desire for our blood and guts. Esp in schools. Pretty exceptional.
Are you my sister? You might be had this taken place in the midwest in 1978...

Last edited:
There are a lot of lonely and/or sex-starved people on Lit. I guess I could put a spin on it like a lot of folks do. But I won't. :)

Back