Unattached Check In: Singles ONLY

Still single. If any ladies feel like chatting, feel free to get in touch with me :)

PS. Before I get hate mail from Kansas .... I'm joking, I'm sure you're all wonderful people, hearts of gold, pillars of the community, very civilised and amenable pervs 😁

Hello. Single here in Central PA. Was with a woman for 14 years, but we decided to call it quits. Asked a beautiful girl out at a customer recently, went out on one date which went okay. We talked some more after that, then she just ghosted me. She's much younger than me, so I guess that's how dating is these days. I'm not liking it...

Another single chap here. More than happy to talk to people about, well, pretty much everything :)

54yo single male in the Southern AZ. Slim, bi, lots of tattoos and always very chatty during the day and at night. Please tell free to reach out and say hi!

A single 26 year old kind and empathetic man from India who doesn't get to meet single women in real life, so giving this a shot :)

65 Single Nonbinary AMAB. Central Florida - Ian was kind to me. Usually look like every other fat guy from the Midwest who retired (kind of) to Florida. Shall we chat?

California and single for maybe forever or at least a year.
Would love to chat or listen to any ladies tho😘

I’ve had that thought more than once. I got out of the dating thing to raise my son and now that he’s grown I feel a bit lost at times. It’s like they changed the rules and no one sent me the revision. Still, nothing like a challenge to bring out your best.
It's been a few months and nothing g has changed lol I do belive its time to hang up my hat

25F from NY. Being single is a dying breed. Feels like titanic when they came back for the last survivors. "HELLO IS ANYBODY OUT THERE"

Back