Unattached Check In: Singles ONLY

I guess this is where I make my entrance and say, Hi, everyone. I'm single by my own choice, I do occasionally date, but rarely.
I chose starting my own business over putting time and energy into a woman who will get upset because I put the business ahead of her as my priority. I don't think 1% of women would have stayed with me during the beginning and first couple years.
There are other reasons that I have walked away from dating. That's for a different conversation, not now.

Hello @NotAFool . Never say never, hope springs eternal.

@Herkermer2 You are only a creeper if you choose to be a creeper
I don't think I said never, did I? I have to go back and look. Because, I agree, never usually bites you in the ass in the future. I think Never and Karma work as a team like Hope and Crosby, or Cheech and Chong. Hahahaha

Hi 👋 and good morning. Single single here. Does anyone else feel like they should walk away from the dating scene all together?
dating sites or even going out trying to found someone is so fake,that,s my personal view ,i like it more to read&chat etc about the fantasies&experiences etc on forums like this because they ,re respectfull&honest and so damn sexy&naughty,and who knows maybe i found someone who wants a date with me,lol

Older single male looking for younger female. All the dating apps keeps matching me for my age or above . Looking to chat and poss eat after getting to know each other. Been out of dating scene for way too long. Getting to know someone from chat should make dating easier if you already had that connection.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

I am 47, Single (unattached) male.

I have a variety of hobbies including hiking (especially in mountains and forests), fantasy fiction, painting fantasy miniatures, some writing and I use to have a group that did tabletop roleplaying.
Sensually I am interested in conversations with intelligent people, I have a high sex drive, long sessions of masturbation daily, and enjoy long sessions of cunnilingus.

Back