Unattached Check In: Singles ONLY

Hi! Oklahoma is a long way off, but tell me more about you!
56 divorced father of one girl. She is on her own with daughter so I am a grandfather now! 6'2" full time batch Technician. I play Bass guitar, write and like outdoor activities but not overboard lol.

Checking in again, 55 Trans Fem in Las Vegas, I want a real relationship… it ain’t easy being a romantic, 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I'm just curious if there are any single folks willing to admit they are from Kansas USA?

Is Kansas so bad that people avoid being associated with it? I must Google it 😁
It is a very plain, boring, vanilla, religious state. I promise there are people here from Kansas, but they would never openly admit it to another person from Kansas.

I am single now, signed paperwork for divorce last month. If you enjoy talking movies, shows, novels, current events, culture, and so and on. Looking for a bond and connection with someone I can be open and honest with her.

Proud Dominant sadist, I don’t need it to survive a relationship. It’s part of who I am and would enjoy sharing that side with someone again. Not easy to share that side fully and openly. Why I am glad found Lit.

It is a very plain, boring, vanilla, religious state. I promise there are people here from Kansas, but they would never openly admit it to another person from Kansas.
Surely, if they're on here they're unlikely to be boring and or vanilla? 🤔 That statement could be my view through my rose tinted specs though. Maybe you should all make a special, secret, Kansas group where you can open up. Like an AA meeting, "My name is ?... and I'm a Kansan" 😊

Surely, if they're on here they're unlikely to be boring and or vanilla? 🤔 That statement could be my view through my rose tinted specs though. Maybe you should all make a special, secret, Kansas group where you can open up. Like an AA meeting, "My name is ?... and I'm a Kansan" 😊
LOL that might be the only way to get people from certain states to connect. I'm not originally from here, you see. Or like anyone anywhere.

LOL that might be the only way to get people from certain states to connect. I'm not originally from here, you see. Or like anyone anywhere.
I wish you luck in your quest. Maybe there's a quiet lil lady, not posting much, who will surprise you and pop in and admit they're in Kansas 🤞

I wish you luck in your quest. Maybe there's a quiet lil lady, not posting much, who will surprise you and pop in and admit they're in Kansas 🤞
Ah, that isn't what I am looking for. I have given up on that. I just need more friends to talk to, is all. That would be nice. Have a good Morning/Afternoon/Evening or Night!

Happily single. Could use somebody who is okay with multiple paragraph messages in their inbox and responds with a kind of productive response. I am in the middle of making a kind of megathread about some ideas that get me going as they say on the specific sub forum. But yes, just joined this site hoping to make connections with people but no pressure.

Back