New Year (almost); New Acquaintances

nightrider6918

Conversationalist
Good Morning Everyone,

First things first
Hello! It’s been a while since I logged in and posted, but this site seems to have a strong gravitational pull haha.

So, why am I back?
I’m hoping to forge some new connections! As 2023 begins to wind down, I find myself yearning to make connections with new people to help pass the doldrums of the cold winter months and maybe even provide some inspiration and/or assistance sticking to healthier routines in the new year.

Who am I?
I’m a 32 year old mostly-happily married man (I love my wife very much; i just wish our sex life was more consistent and exploratory). I’ve been a middle school teacher for 10 years, and I’ve got a host of interests that range from “geeky/nerdy” subjects (TTRPG’s, video games, anime) to more “traditional” interests (sports, exercise, woodworking, cooking, etc.)

While I could provide a gigantic list with more details about myself, I figure that doing so may inhibit some of the “first message” conversations that may (hopefully) occur.

Who am I looking for?
I’m hoping to connect with a woman (I know… who isn’t on lit) who is also looking for someone new to converse with (which means multi-sentence back-and-forths); that gives you those butterfly feelings when you see they’ve messaged you. I’ve struggled to find avenues that would allow me to make friends as an adult and I struggle with the fact that my spouse’s libido doesn’t match my own… Am I expecting this report to extend to real-life? Probably not… as much as I fantasize, I also recognize that the world I know can crumble with poor decisions and flirting with that line online is likely as far as I dare go.

So no guys?
Yes and no? I’m straight so I’d certainly prefer female attention, but I’m not averse to chatting with a couple (MF) that likes to engage on the site together! (Being the 3rd for another wanting couple is another fantasy of mine).

Anyhow, hope your holiday season has been going well and I’m crossing my fingers that this post gets some traction and generates some excitement for both you (reader/responders) and me!

It’s been a little while since I last bumped my thread; sadly my original message didn’t lead to any messages but maybe my luck will change today!

I’d also love some motivation to get out and start going to the gym again! I haven’t joined the rush of people who go immediately after the new year since I knew I’d be pretty busy but a little self-improvement is always a good thing (and yes, I recognize it’s much better to be self-motivated to go hit the gym haha)

I hope everyone had a nice weekend (and for those in the US, that you’re able to enjoy a potential 3-day weekend)

It’s been a little while since I last bumped my thread; sadly my original message didn’t lead to any messages but maybe my luck will change today!

I’d also love some motivation to get out and start going to the gym again! I haven’t joined the rush of people who go immediately after the new year since I knew I’d be pretty busy but a little self-improvement is always a good thing (and yes, I recognize it’s much better to be self-motivated to go hit the gym haha)

I hope everyone had a nice weekend (and for those in the US, that you’re able to enjoy a potential 3-day weekend)
good morning and hope you had a nice weekend as well. I’m from nyc Bronx. and yes since the new year I have been motivated to and been hitting the gym. Been concentrating on self care and staying healthy.

Back