Unattached Check In: Singles ONLY

Pad_Foot

H.Potter's Godfather
As I am married, this will be my last post here!!

This thread is a possible solution for those who find their new friends end up being married.

Looking for unattached friends? Not for hookups! Be respectful!!

Get to know some Litsters who are not here secretly, and haven’t already got their main squeeze.

This is not a thread for those who are attached to prowl!! Tell them politely to go visit all the other threads!

What kind of unattached folks? That’s up to all of you to work out and share! DO check out posters “Abouts” to avoid awkward assumptions.

Have fun!!
(Willing to edit this if it needs better focus. PM me about that if you feel the need.)

Ok thread… go.., float away or sink

Is it just me or does standing up (metaphorically) and announcing that you are single feel something akin to introducing yourself at an AA meeting?

”Hi, my name is Christopher and I’ve been single for far too long.”

everybody: “Hi Christopher.”
😏

Hi 👋 and good morning. Single single here. Does anyone else feel like they should walk away from the dating scene all together?
I’ve had that thought more than once. I got out of the dating thing to raise my son and now that he’s grown I feel a bit lost at times. It’s like they changed the rules and no one sent me the revision. Still, nothing like a challenge to bring out your best.

I’ve had that thought more than once. I got out of the dating thing to raise my son and now that he’s grown I feel a bit lost at times. It’s like they changed the rules and no one sent me the revision. Still, nothing like a challenge to bring out your best.
My kids are entering the teen years but im an old soul and have a hard time connecting with people. I also feel that people no longer value hard work loyalty and honesty in a relationship. They give up.as soon as things get hard.

My kids are entering the teen years but im an old soul and have a hard time connecting with people. I also feel that people no longer value hard work loyalty and honesty in a relationship. They give up.as soon as things get hard.
Some still do. The trick is just to find them, which is no small task. The good news is you only have to find one special person. Until you do, stop to smell the roses along the way. Find good and supportive friends to help in the darker moments when hope seems hard to find, and remember, teenagers do get better… eventually. At least that’s what I keep telling myself.

And, I get the old soul thing. I’ve almost always felt more comfortable around my parent’s generation than my own.

Back