Looking for a bit of a Deeper Connection

Eroticus_Prime

Ohwowbutts Leader
Hey there folks! So.. here goes nothing.

First off, I'm a 29yo single cis straight male. You can find quite a bit of relevant info in my profile, but it has to be said that the description/bio in there was made with the Live Chat feature in mind, and perhaps a little more relevant to roleplaying or simply sharing fantasies.

As a disclaimer to what I'm going to be saying further ahead, this is not some desperate attempt at a clunky LDR. I've had a fairly satisfactory sexual life thus far and a number of really good relationships. As far as I'm concerned I am fairly good looking and can be quite engaging if we're into the same interests.

Now.. I've been using the live chat feature for about a year or so and it's had some low moments, but mostly, has been a hell of a lot of fun! However, for my part, it has been feeling a little stale sharing desires and fantasies without being able to get to know the other person beyond their sexual side or the usual fare of what Lit chat entails. In other words, I guess I'm looking for a chatting partner with whom we can still share kinks and talk openly about sex and our deeper needs, but who might also be into getting to know each other as people and talk about anything from music to films to how our day was. Whether that remains simply that, or if we become friends or even get into a relationship is something for which I have no expectations, but that I would be open to.

If you wish to get a feel for some of my fetishes, check out my profile, but some of the major ones would be: light bdsm dynamics, ddlg and family roleplay, cumplay and breeding, availability/vulnerability and even some traditional dynamics despite being a feminist ally iRL

If any of this sounds appealing, feel free to post or send me a DM. I am absolutely open to sharing photos in a safe manner or sharing other socials if you seem like a reasonable person and we can both feel safe and comfortable while doing so.

Thank you for your time all, and enjoy your time on Lit!

Back