Hello. 35 year old male in the USA looking for an older woman to talk with.

Sinceresub

Experienced
Hello.

I'd like to find an older woman to talk about most anything really.

My whole life the women I'd been attracted to and drawn to have something about them most women don't. A look in their eyes maybe, I don't know, I can't explain it really. But they bring out feelings in me most women don't. They make me feel shy, nervous, intimidated, embarrassed, and ummmmmmm VERY submissive. I mean I love those feelings, a lot, but because of those feelings I can't approach them so I haven't exactly well..........been with a woman so to speak

And the woman that have brought out those feelings are almost entirely older than myself.

I'd dated quite a few women. We had fun and such but it never went anywhere. Would just fizzle out and we would be friends. They didn't bring out those feelings. This isn't a fly by night idea. I'd been this way since I was younger. Did a lot of reading, looking, chatting, etc. I met one dominant woman once for a drink and not much happened but it was enough to tell me I needed more, a lot more, hopefully more than I can handle.

if you happen to use Kik you can message me your name and we can chat on it if you'd like. Hope to hear from you soon.

Back