Unattached Check In: Singles ONLY

40m Florida, checking in once again because being single is apparently a fate.

As I am married, this will be my last post here!!

This thread is a possible solution for those who find their new friends end up being married.

Looking for unattached friends? Not for hookups! Be respectful!!

Get to know some Litsters who are not here secretly, and haven’t already got their main squeeze.

This is not a thread for those who are attached to prowl!! Tell them politely to go visit all the other threads!

What kind of unattached folks? That’s up to all of you to work out and share! DO check out posters “Abouts” to avoid awkward assumptions.

Have fun!!
(Willing to edit this if it needs better focus. PM me about that if you feel the need.)

Ok thread… go.., float away or sink
Great idea.

I'm a 40 year old single white male in Washington, DC. I'm tall, with dark hair, deep green eyes, and sort of athletic. I would say I am quite a vivid conversationalist and would love to find someone to get to know, enjoy an oversharing with, and a build bit of warm allure together.

Sneaks in the room left a Christmas tree outside for the men to drag in to show off their muscles .any volunteers of the hunky men in here ?

43 straight female from Michigan I'm romantic and shy but I can be talkative once I warm up . Blessed with Dd chest .

Last edited:
Hi all. I haven't posted it here for a while so I thought I would wish everybody a good weekend. This isn't a personal or anything as I Don't Want To Tread on somebody else's post, but I'm Greg, single 47 from Pennsylvania. Only a couple more days until everybody gets out for the weekend! Everybody enjoy yourself.

Sneaks in the room left a Christmas tree outside for the men to drag in to show off their muscles .any volunteers of the hunky men in here ?

43 straight female from Michigan I'm romantic and shy but I can be talkative once I warm up . Blessed with Dd chest .

Just one tree? Because I've got two broad shoulders...

Never married, no kids, early 40's single male from SE Michigan. Dislikes, lazy people and people that drive in the left lane on the interstate😉. The people i like are open to trying new things and like to travel. Hit me up to chat
Comes over hey I heard you like travel what's your favorite places you've been ?

What a girls allowed say hi flirt more than one guy I don't see ring on my finger yet .

Before you settle on another bachelor, you should be aware that MY special dream planned just for you involved fondue.
Yep, deep-friend pieces of cheese and bread.

- drops mic on other bachelors -

Before you settle on another bachelor, you should be aware that MY special dream planned just for you involved fondue.
Yep, deep-friend pieces of cheese and bread.

- drops mic on other bachelors -
I'm more a peanut butter girl love my sweets

Back