Unattached Check In: Singles ONLY

An Irish guy in Ireland in his 30s with a wicked sense of humour, a vocabulary like I was fed the finest thesauruses and a penchant for the sweet and the spicy in equal measure. This life of singledom gets terribly boring at times.
i could use someone witty and charming yanks you by the hand lets dance

I'm single and actually don't want a relationship right now. Making new friends is terrific, but a romantic or even just physical relationship doesn't appeal to me at all. I'm a loner by nature and having someone around more often than what makes me comfortable just keeps me from looking. I was married for 30 years and we lived apart for 15 of them. I'm not a jerk or asshole, just someone who enjoys solitude.

Single man from Denmark, 53, getting close to 54. Would love to meet a woman for that, and who knows where it will go from there :)

Bisexual woman, single, 34, USA. Not looking for a relationship, just some fun and connection which is surprisingly difficult. I was looking for some swingers locally but haven’t had any success so at the moment, I’m open for whatever.

Bisexual woman, single, 34, USA. Not looking for a relationship, just some fun and connection which is surprisingly difficult. I was looking for some swingers locally but haven’t had any success so at the moment, I’m open for whatever.
I hear you! Finding a connection online is exceedingly difficult! I'd be interested to know more about what you're looking for.

Hiya fellow singles! 41 outdoorsy bit of a hippie guy from PA. Looking to laugh , flirt and connect.

40/m/Florida/schmuck
Hoping to find a woman to breathe oxygen with.

Aged 44 earth years male
Single, unattached, untethered, unencumbered, and many other words that begin with un
New York
I always chuckle at the singles threads here … would love to know the actual ratio of married to single on this site. About 10:1 would not shock me. :ROFLMAO:

Aged 44 earth years male
Single, unattached, untethered, unencumbered, and many other words that begin with un
New York
I always chuckle at the singles threads here … would love to know the actual ratio of married to single on this site. About 10:1 would not shock me. :ROFLMAO:
If i see you say 10:1 ratio one more time i swear i will put you on ignore 😂

Aged 44 earth years male
New York
What about unvaxxed u that bold

Back