Bi Encouragement Women does it turn you on ...Why?

Ladies would like to see your man suck /take cock? Femdom

• Yes if I was encouraging him to push his boundaries for me

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • No way

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters

Darkgemini

Literotica Guru
This is one for the ladies on here.

Is it a turn on for women to encourage their man into a bisexual experience?

I know all of us guys out there fantasize about being with two women but I wonder is the same for women?

if a woman did convince a guy a suck a cock for them or watch them get fucked by a male or transgender , why would that turn you on????

Last edited:
I would definitely enjoy watching a guy suck someone else off for the first time!!!!! I wouldn't enjoy forcing him, but if he only needed a little encouragement, I'd be soaked

I would definitely enjoy watching a guy suck someone else off for the first time!!!!! I wouldn't enjoy forcing him, but if he only needed a little encouragement, I'd be soaked

My wife loves to watch me and my male friend fondle and suck each other, It gets her crazy!

My wife loves to watch me and my male friend fondle and suck each other, It gets her crazy!
Paul you are one very lucky man! I wish my wife would be ok with me sucking cock. I wouldn't have to hid it any more!!

Paul you are one very lucky man! I wish my wife would be ok with me sucking cock. I wouldn't have to hid it any more!!

Believe me, I know! Once in awhile he and I play without her and she's fine with it as long as I share the details afterwards.

I've encouraged my boyfriend before, it was very hot

Both my late wives loved to watch me with other guys. My Daughter watched me with a guy last night.

I would never force anyone to do something they're completely against or just not comfortable with just because it's one of my kinks. But if it's something they've been interested in but aren't really sure how to go about it, then I would help them to discover whether they liked/disliked said kink.

It definitely turns me on helping the guy (or girl) I'm with discovering what turns them on. But only if they're willing and accepting.

FYI it's incredibly hot for two guys to go at it. ;)

Can't really explain it, just seeing two hot guys kissing, enjoying each other's bodies is just...mmmm lol.

Strapon secret swap

Mixed responses here from the ladies.

Just wonder why is it a turn on for women? Is is a dominance role play thing?

Wifey suggested encorgaging me to suck a strapon for her, then she would blindfold me and sneak in a hot ladyboy and trick me into continuing. By time I knew what was going on already be too late.

Mixed responses here from the ladies.

Just wonder why is it a turn on for women? Is is a dominance role play thing?

Wifey suggested encorgaging me to suck a strapon for her, then she would blindfold me and sneak in a hot ladyboy and trick me into continuing. By time I knew what was going on already be too late.

I'll certainly give her a ten for creativity lol

She has

Me and my wife have shared men together. She has masturbated to watching me getting fucked or fucking. I have eaten my load combined with another guys load of cum from her pussy. I look at pictures I have of a few mmf 3 somes we have had and still stroke off to them. My wife is truly a great woman, just wish life had not gotten so much in the way to prevent us from playing like that and with others anymore. I know I am a lucky man to have gotten to experience being with a woman I love and another man at the same time.

I'll certainly give her a ten for creativity lol

For my wife she didn't really need to encourage me it was more my idea. She was shocked at first but the more she thought about it the more it turned her on. My wife love's cock and love's men that is why it turned her on and also she loved how much it pleased me and made me cum from being with her and another guy together. It had nothing to do with cuckold ir dominance just pure pleasure and fulfillment of each others fantasy.

When I realized living the gay lifestyle wasn't my gig....but still like playing with men. the first serious GF I had worked for FTD. She had plenty of experiences watching me fuck those garden fairies

My wife knows nothing of my desire to play with cocks. I have no desire to be a gay male, but to perform male on male sex yes to most. The other night we were fantasizing about with her old HS boyfriend. She likes cuck vids, but if there is anything like the cuck eating cum off their wife she doesn't like it. Now and then I'll say I want to taste their cocks on her breath after she sucks one, or taste her pussy after they fuck her, use their cum for lube to fuck her, she digs that. Anyway she was telling me she wanted me to take his cock in one hand as I lick her pussy, then rub his cock on her clit, then me lick her clit again. She eventually said she wanted his cock against her clit, as I licked her clit. I think we're not far from her wanting me to suck his cock. All this is fantasy, and we've never had another man in our sexlife, but I think it's going to get hotter, maybe she'll use her didldo on me. Of course the dildo, and I know, he ain't getting a cherry in this ass...wink wink.

Personally the thought doesn't turn me on with my husband in RL.
Role playing though can be a different story

L:rose:

Role playing is almost always a "different story". That's what's so good about it.

Fair enough doing something like this reality does seem extreme haha

But how do you role play this particular scenario ???

Fair enough doing something like this reality does seem extreme haha

But how do you role play this particular scenario ???

We've never actually role played this & it wouldn't be easy. I guess to role play this a dildo or strap on would be needed. This subject is more pillow talk but haven't really done it per se. Hot wife/cuck play is as close as we got to this

We've never actually role played this & it wouldn't be easy. I guess to role play this a dildo or strap on would be needed. This subject is more pillow talk but haven't really done it per se. Hot wife/cuck play is as close as we got to this

Ahhh ok I see, wear a strapon and talking dirty... Guess that would be easier to get your head around than a shemale ha, would this still be a turn on for the female?

http://78.media.tumblr.com/27618f9e02cb2ad219f7f5970646332e/tumblr_nlr1o23vUV1tcc457o1_400.gif

What hot wife cuck play experiences have you had, would you recommend it?

My wife knows nothing of my desire to play with cocks. I have no desire to be a gay male, but to perform male on male sex yes to most. The other night we were fantasizing about with her old HS boyfriend. She likes cuck vids, but if there is anything like the cuck eating cum off their wife she doesn't like it. Now and then I'll say I want to taste their cocks on her breath after she sucks one, or taste her pussy after they fuck her, use their cum for lube to fuck her, she digs that. Anyway she was telling me she wanted me to take his cock in one hand as I lick her pussy, then rub his cock on her clit, then me lick her clit again. She eventually said she wanted his cock against her clit, as I licked her clit. I think we're not far from her wanting me to suck his cock. All this is fantasy, and we've never had another man in our sexlife, but I think it's going to get hotter, maybe she'll use her didldo on me. Of course the dildo, and I know, he ain't getting a cherry in this ass...wink wink.

Are you sure she " knows nothing of my desire to play with cocks"?
I would suggest she has a very good idea :D

Are you sure she " knows nothing of my desire to play with cocks"?
I would suggest she has a very good idea :D

Touche', as far as I know she doesn't. Seriously, I think it's her kink wondering how far she can push me. I always tell her, " whatever will get her off I'll do." So it may be a lil suspicion, an a little kink.

Back