Bi Encouragement Women does it turn you on ...Why?

Ladies would like to see your man suck /take cock? Femdom

• Yes if I was encouraging him to push his boundaries for me

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • No way

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
I would never force anyone to do something they're completely against or just not comfortable with just because it's one of my kinks. But if it's something they've been interested in but aren't really sure how to go about it, then I would help them to discover whether they liked/disliked said kink.

It definitely turns me on helping the guy (or girl) I'm with discovering what turns them on. But only if they're willing and accepting.

FYI it's incredibly hot for two guys to go at it. ;)

Can't really explain it, just seeing two hot guys kissing, enjoying each other's bodies is just...mmmm lol.
Just the fact that you are so open minded is the arousing part here.

Mrs. Southern has really gotten into encouraging my bisexual side which is amazing! It’s mostly just dirty talk and fantasies between the two of us right now but if I find a play mate I can’t wait to see where it goes.

Hubby was bi, I always enjoyed watching him and his suck-buddy. I really enjoyed it when he found one that would suck and swallow. Surprisingly not all guys are into letting another guy cum in their mouth.

I have never been into watching them play "top or bottom", although I have no problem "leaving the back door open".
Id love to have a man release in my mouth.. and just feel him ooze down my throat.

She would never want it to happen IRL but when she is helping me get off my wife will use a dildo in my ass and dirty talk about how much I want to suck a real cock or take a real cock up my ass. It pushes me over the edge in no time. I don’t know if that’s because she’s close to the truth or that I’m so amazed she would say that stuff.
This is extremely erotic... my wife from time to time will tell me she suspects I want to be with Guy.. and it drives me crazy

someone else, the thought of it being my husband,um...not so appealing.....that's just me.

someone else, the thought of it being my husband,um...not so appealing.....that's just me.

Fair enough I think most woman would still like to view their husband as the dominant bull but maybe still fantasise about having sexual power and influence over a man to make them do this for them...

Back