Let's hear it for the boys - Gentle FemDom in pics

tumblr_o2ghswpdDv1ud4tq1o1_500.gif

I was attracted to this cuz... butt stuff:

http://imgur.com/pLZuwYJ

But it got me to thinking about the stockings, heels. Is this an across the board appeal part of femdom? Or more of a niche? Why isn't it as appealing on the flip side - for a guy to dress me up in something that negates my gender attributes?

I'm just thinking out loud -- I'm thinking that, as a man, dressing up in stockings and heels and other feminine things feels humiliating. Is that the appeal? Or is it something different?

A fully clothed man with just his cock out sends me to the moon. Generally, I get (or my pussy gets) all aflutter when it's my guy with a capital G, my dominant Daddy hangs out with his cock hanging out of his jeans so I can view it and adore it at my leisure.

Now that I'm finding this switchy side, this picture caught my..... eye

http://imgur.com/ueJwB2p

Why isn't it as appealing on the flip side - for a guy to dress me up in something that negates my gender attributes?

Interesting question. My first take is that for the stereotypical female concept clothing can be seen as a way to express sexiness and signal a willingness to be sexy by making aspects of their body visible, and that women are vulnerable. (just talking about old world stereotypes here) For the stereotypical male concept sexiness is connected to notions of competency, (I can make stuff happen: money, your orgasm, power, etc... ). There is no male clothing that signals vulnerability.

I'm just thinking out loud -- I'm thinking that, as a man, dressing up in stockings and heels and other feminine things feels humiliating. Is that the appeal? Or is it something different?

Forced feminization in a power and control BDSM scene is largely about humiliation, I believe, yes. Self-selected crossdressing is usually something else altogether.

(Just my opinion - your milage may vary...):rose:

Interesting question. My first take is that for the stereotypical female concept clothing can be seen as a way to express sexiness and signal a willingness to be sexy by making aspects of their body visible, and that women are vulnerable. (just talking about old world stereotypes here) For the stereotypical male concept sexiness is connected to notions of competency, (I can make stuff happen: money, your orgasm, power, etc... ). There is no male clothing that signals vulnerability.

Forced feminization in a power and control BDSM scene is largely about humiliation, I believe, yes. Self-selected crossdressing is usually something else altogether.

(Just my opinion - your milage may vary...):rose:

I agree with what is said above, and wanted to add; It seems to me that women somewhat co-opted men's clothing around the mid 20th century. Jeans, tee shirts, ect. Thus, any kink factor has been diluted in regard to women in male clothing.

A more compelling reason might simply be that we're speaking in terms of submission. For a man to wear female clothing reinforces his sub role...for a woman to wear male clothing wouldn't. A female is already seen as the 'sub' in most cases. Thus 'forced' nudity and other compromising acts work to dig a little deeper into her submission.

Another reason may be the 'role reversal' that takes place in a fem-dom situation. There is no such 'role reversal' in the typical male-dom scene. The feminine clothing would work to reinforce such role 'reversal'.

A final though; Male clothing just isn't very sexy in general ;)

Just got a HOT rating on chapter 4 of my story. This one has a Young girl teasing a guy and a girl both at the same time with orgasm denial and edging.
:rose:

I agree with what is said above, and wanted to add; It seems to me that women somewhat co-opted men's clothing around the mid 20th century. Jeans, tee shirts, ect. Thus, any kink factor has been diluted in regard to women in male clothing.

A more compelling reason might simply be that we're speaking in terms of submission. For a man to wear female clothing reinforces his sub role...for a woman to wear male clothing wouldn't. A female is already seen as the 'sub' in most cases. Thus 'forced' nudity and other compromising acts work to dig a little deeper into her submission.

Another reason may be the 'role reversal' that takes place in a fem-dom situation. There is no such 'role reversal' in the typical male-dom scene. The feminine clothing would work to reinforce such role 'reversal'.

A final though; Male clothing just isn't very sexy in general ;)

Well stated...

;)

When I was first introduced to the very idea of sounds I was strapped down naked and in a spread eagle. :eek: :eek: :eek:

My pee burned for two days after... :eek:

And I got hooked on the idea. All I could find out about were Hegars, Pratts, and Van Burens - medical sounds. I was lucky enough to connect with a urology nurse who was kinky and she taught me, hands on :D , a lot about the proper play use of medical sounds. I never did get clear of the difference between the three types in medical use. And I am not the least bit interested in having any direct experience in developing that understanding :eek: .

Things have changed a lot in the last 20 years.

A thread on Fet made me want to revisit this topic...I have questions: Can the urethra be permanently stretched, say enough to admit a well lubed pinky? Any dangers? Side effects?

Thanks!:rose:

A thread on Fet made me want to revisit this topic...I have questions: Can the urethra be permanently stretched, say enough to admit a well lubed pinky? Any dangers? Side effects?

Thanks!:rose:

Hum? beyond my pay grade... :confused:

Back