Men, would you rather suck a guy's cock or kiss him on the lips??

If I'm really turned on, probably suck his cock. If I've got a gun to my head, a kiss on the lips is quick and easy

I definitely agree. I think it's a maturity or sexual maturity thing. The older I get, the more open I get to the ideas of new things. In my early twenties, none of this would have appealed to me in the least. Funny how things change :)

Totally agree, as a women I feel the same way. Never would have thought I'd entertain the idea of licking pussy but now it's on my bucket list!

What a stupid question...................Kissing of course!
If you rather kiss a cock you mind as well kiss a dildo!!!!!!
:confused: :eek:

While I have some curiosity about what another guys cock would be like, I dont have any romantic interest in guys...ironically, kissing seems more intimate and romantic that sucking.

This is a topic I'd love to read more about. The psychology behind this, how it fits into people's lives. If any guys want to get their thoughts off their chest r.e. this, I would love to hear it.

When I talk to men about sex, kinks, etc. in real life, no one has ever admitted to this as a preference, so I never get to discuss it, yet on these forums it is so popular. I find it so intriguing that it seems to be a desire that many men have, but also one that many feel they need to hide.

Sexuality, preferences, gender - this all intrigues me...like many other Litsters I suppose.

(I have never felt it's my place to comment on these kind of threads before, they're obviously not targeted at me, but if you shout me down, I can take it).

I'm a sucker too, I hate stubbly lips. Find it to be a real turn off.

I think it's obvious why you'll get a greater ratio of men on this site who are into sucking cock than the ratio of people you personally know or speak with. This is "Fetish & Sexuality Central" after all.

It's also obvious to me why most men will hide this desire from their friends. We still live in a very homophobic society. Many men will accept people that have these fetishes but won't accept it from their friends.

I have lost a couple of male friends who found out about my bisexual desires even though there was no, nor ever would be, any sex between us. I believe it was because of their latent homophobic nature.

Yuch

I've had a couple guys sneak a peck from my lips. These were both married guys who, for whaever reason, thought I'd be into it. Nope. I don't want either mouth or cock. They should have given me their wives...

I'm one of those guys who considers himself on the fringe of bi. I'll suck your cock but I have no interest in kissing, cuddling or anal. In fact seeing guys kissing is as much of a turn off to me as any straight guy. Not that I make any judgement about guys at the opposite extreme who wish to be girls.

It's funny, but that thought has been plaguing me for the last few weeks as I wonder if I am alone in that I would rather suck another guy's cock than kiss him on the lips.
During a couple of MFM encounters the other guy tried to kiss me, but once I felt his beard/stubble, I was revolted and declined, but sucking his cock and being sucked by him was a real turn on especially when I shared his cock and cum with my woman. I consider myself bi curious. or am I gay, bi curious, or bi??
So are there other guys out there that feel the same about kissing vs sucking a cock??

oh honey i would rather suck his cock anytime .most guys are lousy kissers ,lol.

I would definitely prefer to suck cock, its actually a huge fantasy of mine...but I have ZERO interest in kissing another guy.

I have done both, and so far sucking a man's cock is far more memorable.

........................................................................................................................

Last edited:
This is a topic I'd love to read more about. The psychology behind this, how it fits into people's lives. If any guys want to get their thoughts off their chest r.e. this, I would love to hear it.

When I talk to men about sex, kinks, etc. in real life, no one has ever admitted to this as a preference, so I never get to discuss it, yet on these forums it is so popular. I find it so intriguing that it seems to be a desire that many men have, but also one that many feel they need to hide.

Sexuality, preferences, gender - this all intrigues me...like many other Litsters I suppose.

(I have never felt it's my place to comment on these kind of threads before, they're obviously not targeted at me, but if you shout me down, I can take it).

You are correct that this isn't something that guys usually feel comfortable talking about. However, I have to say that I am at least as hesitant to do so with women as with men.

Most of the women I have known who see themselves as open-minded still expect their partner to be the definition of masculine heterosexuality. Admitting anything outside of that box is a one way ticket to the friend zone.

While I have some curiosity about what another guys cock would be like, I dont have any romantic interest in guys...ironically, kissing seems more intimate and romantic that sucking.

Agreed - I'd go for the cock.

I'm fascinated that I am a rare exception on the thread! I can't conceive of any pleasure in contact with another person's genitals without there being the face-to-face, person to person aspect of it as well.

For all my exclusively hetero experience, I did at a Christmas party have a several seconds lips on lips close embrace with a really camp gay friend of mine who had been teasing me in front of mutual friends along the lines of "I'll not kiss you Simon cuz you'll be embarrassed." He said it once too often! But the thing is, I found it not only a lot of fun to call his bluff, but a very pleasurable thing to be sensual for a few moments with a man whose friendship I value and whose expression of his sexuality I admire.

I've been thinking: the attraction for me is about my sense of solidarity with men who are really expressively sexual. What I mean is this: I am thrilled that I have learned to be a good lover and to give and receive huge joy in sexual exchange with my woman; and that drives my admiration of and attraction to other men who do likewise - and to celebrate that potency with each other just seems a delicious thing to do!

Last edited:
I'm strictly a Cocksucker. I LOVE sucking cock! I love having very big cocks forced down my throat. I don't have a gag reflex and I love being savagely throatfucked and eating cum! But kissing another man???? YECHHHHH ! What do you take me for? Some kind of faggot???

I couldn't have said it better myself. I have sucked hundreds of cocks but never once have I kissed a man. Blechh!!

I prefer to kiss his wife while he's kissing other men or sucking them off, lets call that choice 3.
Choice 4 would be to shag her rotten while he's busy with the guys.
Just sayin

This is the difference between sex and emotion

Kissing is affectionate getting on towards love. Sucking is sex. Lots of people who might be inclined to have sex with a guy are queazy heading down the road of kissing as it opens the doors of being in a relationship. Kissing is tender, tenderness between men is a touchy topic even for guys who will do felatio.

Kissing is affectionate getting on towards love. Sucking is sex. Lots of people who might be inclined to have sex with a guy are queazy heading down the road of kissing as it opens the doors of being in a relationship. Kissing is tender, tenderness between men is a touchy topic even for guys who will do felatio.

So which do you prefer?

I'm fascinated that I am a rare exception on the thread! I can't conceive of any pleasure in contact with another person's genitals without there being the face-to-face, person to person aspect of it as well.

For all my exclusively hetero experience, I did at a Christmas party have a several seconds lips on lips close embrace with a really camp gay friend of mine who had been teasing me in front of mutual friends along the lines of "I'll not kiss you Simon cuz you'll be embarrassed." He said it once too often! But the thing is, I found it not only a lot of fun to call his bluff, but a very pleasurable thing to be sensual for a few moments with a man whose friendship I value and whose expression of his sexuality I admire.

I've been thinking: the attraction for me is about my sense of solidarity with men who are really expressively sexual. What I mean is this: I am thrilled that I have learned to be a good lover and to give and receive huge joy in sexual exchange with my woman; and that drives my admiration of and attraction to other men who do likewise - and to celebrate that potency with each other just seems a delicious thing to do!

I would buck the system too. Unless we are talking about a really unattractive man or a man with really bad halitosis, dirty teeth, or visible cold sores on his lips, of course I would kiss him over oral sex. If cocks were a thing of beauty, the big man upstairs would have put it where our noses are located.

Why would I want to put a stranger's junk in my mouth? I think it is weird how people complain about facial hair. Men don't have hair on their lips. Unless they have a lot of facial hair you are not going to feel it unless the person is the kind of guy whose idea of kissing includes licking a person's face. Where as with a real man (I'm not talking about boys as I'm not a pedo, nor am I talking about effeminate men who do their darndest not to appear like men), you are going to have all sorts of pubs that can get in your mouth if you try to deep throat or lick their balls. Likewise, if they are uncirmsized and unclean, it really does stink and sorry but parmesan belongs on spagetti -- not cock.
I also do not crave having my air cut off, my skull fucked, my gag reflex choking me, nor someone trying to pull on my hair or the back of my head. There isn't anything erotic about that, let alone the fearful "romantic" word. I also don't crave cum.

Now on the other hand, kissing a man is a relazing experience. Some may think that because I get romantic with men, that obviously I love to kiss. Actually, my partner tend to kiss when one leaves the house as to doing it during sex. However, that is just a pattern we got into. Actually, in general, if you kiss and hug a man prior to sex it is called foreplay. Men and women are not that different. We all like sex to make our day when we have it. If all it involves is kneel, unzip, suck, cum, zip up, and leave, then it is not much more exciting than pissing in the pot.

My experiences is that men are actually better at kissing then sucking. If all it took to get me off was a suction sensation, then I would simply stay home with a hoover vaccume cleaner. If a guy is not willing to give you a whole sexual experience then to be quite honest, he is a little bit frigid. The experience is rather lacking. It isn't just the love-cock-but-not-gay guys, but also the cheating gays. It always seemed kind of crazy. Like their partners will never detect that they have cum breath, but one whiff of another man's saliva, and they will know right away that you were missing ground. ;)

I'm in a monogamous relationship myself. It has only been 13 years for us, but still I find it very comforting. While some may see it as a cramp on their style. I find that there is something so touching and thus erotic about someone who knows all your flaws, yet love the hell out of you enough to stick around. Sex leave a lot to be deisred right now because I am having erection problems, but I still remember all the good times. There is nothing more erotic than smelling your cum inside a person you know and knowing that they have freely chosesn to save their insides for you.

The other thing special about the non-sex parts of bonding is that a man's orgasm can only take so long. Where as there is no specific limit for activities such as kissing, hugging, touching. There is something special about just intertwining your bodies while you fall asleep. For me another real special thing is I like to simply cup my partner's balls. Some people may not find balls erotic, but I guess I put them in a special class as that is the heart of malehood. That is where both testostrone and sperm is produccted. My partner wouldn't have his kids, his deep voice, his muscles, his hairy body if it had not been for the functioning of his balls. So I don't cup them because they are a fettish, but because I give his balls the greatest respect. From a Biblical perspective some may not know but to swear an oath, you would hold the other man's balls.

So the rest of those on here can suck to their heart's content. I have to have something more real. Kissing is part of that as is being inside a guy's ass. Even on the subject of fucking it is not the jackhammer race to the finish line, but a voyage to journey to the finish line and with a hope that it is the voyage and not just the destination that made it all worth while.:)

I have had a couple men kiss me and while I found it sweet and was flattered and felt very nice, even somewhat girlish I think more about sucking cock.

Back