Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
No 4th of July celebration?

Do we have to wait til the end of the day for our fireworks?? Not that we won't wait happily... eagerly.... in any position you want us in.

LOL I always have a huge grin when you're around.
...ooh! Is it an all over blush?
Staying cool in this weather isn't exactly possible. I would LOVE to come out there and have fun with you.

LOL I know....:D:devil:
No the all over blush is YOU my dear one......;)
MMMM hot here to but please cum over and I will cool you down, ehummmm:confused:
Hope your having a great 4th of July my sweet sexy friend.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I have been a bit of a lurker on this thread, but just had to comment on your sheer panties, wow they got me going, I can tell you :devil:

Running back over your recent post here and the front on bikini pic is HOT HOT HOT. I would have sore knees from the sudden kneel to worship what lies beneath. :heart:

Kiwi

Thanks sweet and sexy kiwi and glad you posted and hope you find more of you in the future,
MMMMMM please do , but WARNING you might get very wet:devil:

Happy Naked Tuesday my sexy LIT friends,

Yeah basement is finally cleaned up, boxes repacked.... thank god 90% was in plastic containers, now everything is..... but the damage is minimal.

I will catch up tomorrow with everyone, just wanted to say hi, before I head outside to clean up my flowers, its dried up and the sun is out.......

But of course a working girl needs euhmm "me" time, its naked Tuesday .....:D

Glad you got the basement sorted without too much damage.:kiss:

Love the pics...just pure temptation....

I think I need some "me" time as well after seeing those...:kiss::devil:

What a wonderful pic. You KNOW I love your sweet ass.
attachment.php

I know,,,,,so what are you going to do again :D:devil:

OOPs!
Did not mean to confuse you. I'd apply the oil so you won't burn then when that soaks in you get coated in that special cream! :D
:kiss:'s

LOL there is an age gab my sweets, not that I care.....;)
MMMMM what every you want to apply will love it.

(((pouncetackleboobiesquishinghugs))) to welcome you home! I hope the laundry is all caught up and that you're back on eastern time! Love the pics you posted from your trip and look forward to seeing more....of you... ;)

Thanks my cute sexy Ella, and yep more Portugal pics to cum, euhmmm come :D
And its good to be home.
:kiss::kiss::kiss::heart::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back