Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh thanks sweetie, and thank YOU.
Hope you will visit often here.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I have been a bit of a lurker on this thread, but just had to comment on your sheer panties, wow they got me going, I can tell you :devil:

Running back over your recent post here and the front on bikini pic is HOT HOT HOT. I would have sore knees from the sudden kneel to worship what lies beneath. :heart:

Kiwi

Hello there Yummy Emmy!! How have u been?? Been missin ya on my thread Hope you are doing fantabulously well . :rose:

My sweet sexy LIT friends, its good to be back home.
I still have Portugal pics to rezeise, :eek: but for now some silly ones from last year.
Have a wonderful relaxing and very naughty Saturday.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

You have fun with your naughty Saturday yourself... and enjoy your lazy Sunday when you get there. ;)

I still have Portugal pics to rezeise, :eek: but for now some silly ones from last year.

Simply stunning Emmy!! There are a lot of gorgeous ladies here on Lit and everyone of them I love! However Emmy dear you hold a special place in my heart! I am so glad you are back.

attachment.php

What a wonderful pic. You KNOW I love your sweet ass.
attachment.php

You are beautiful........ Love the skirt :heart:

I have been holding my breath for your return - I think I lost brain cells. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back