Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday my sweet sexy LIT friends.
I will get up with you ALL soon.
We just got a huge down poor here, and my basement is flooded, :eek: we did not even got this problem with Sandy:confused:
So better start cleaning up, anyone free to help.......but leaving this pic, more to cum, euhmmm come.....
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Nice pic. Sorry about the flooding, I think that was our rainwater you got :rolleyes:
I'd offer to help but I'm a little too far away ;) I hope you can minimize the damage.

Yuck, a flooded basement can really make a mess. Hope you don't lose too much.

Happy Tuesday Emmy! Sorry about the mess, at least you look sexy as hell during the clean up process, right? ;)

Happy Naked Tuesday my sexy LIT friends,

Yeah basement is finally cleaned up, boxes repacked.... thank god 90% was in plastic containers, now everything is..... but the damage is minimal.

I will catch up tomorrow with everyone, just wanted to say hi, before I head outside to clean up my flowers, its dried up and the sun is out.......

But of course a working girl needs euhmm "me" time, its naked Tuesday .....:D

:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

Attachments

• Today.jpg
    Today.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 469
  • Today >>>legs<<<<.jpg
    Today >>>legs<<<<.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 755
  • Today >>>yeah me time <<<.jpg
    Today >>>yeah me time <<<.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 768
  • Today 1.jpg
    Today 1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 470
  • Today 2.jpg
    Today 2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 470

Yeah basement is finally cleaned up, boxes repacked.... thank god 90% was in plastic containers, now everything is..... but the damage is minimal.

I will catch up tomorrow with everyone, just wanted to say hi, before I head outside to clean up my flowers, its dried up and the sun is out.......

Yummy as usual! Please check your pm.

Simply yummy! !

Yeah basement is finally cleaned up,

, just wanted to say hi, before I head outside to clean up my flowers, its dried up and the sun is out.......

glad have has been sorted .... and there is time for you to relax and sooooo enjoy

just a thought or two for your Ssssweet mind to impishly ponder

"me ' time ....... as you listen to the patter of drooling as sooo lucky eyes feast with the view as your Sweet Stunning Body boggles the eyes

the soft husky growls stirred as you sssssteam the focus even more as you tantillise and allure ...

and your soft sssssensual Mmmmm's and Ooooo's as the touch of extra hands and warm lips sssssslowly bring a simmering warmth as you soooooo enjoy the sensations ssssstirred for your pleasure

:devil::devil:

:):)

I hope no clothes got damaged , we can't have you go naked! :devil:

Love love love those legs! :kiss::kiss::rose:

Hey emmy, sorry to hear about your flood but glad the damage is minimal.

Sexy pics. :devil:

Mmmm… Love this!

attachment.php

Every day should be Naked Tuesday:D

Emmy sorry I couldn't help you!! I was getting my avatar ready as you can see!!!!

Glad you basement issue turned out better than it could have, and glad you got your "me time." I am however jealous of some fingers......:D

Glad the damage was minimal darling.
You in that outfit in the flowers garden just angelic!
me time...we need we time soon! :kiss:s :rose:'s :heart:

Sweet Emmy, Hope everything works out for you on the house. Enjoy and have safe holiday. I'm going to sleep and rest. I HATE THE HOLIDAYS.

hugs:kiss::heart: love you

fred

Hey there, sweet, sexy Emmy! Love those legs!!! & yay for "me" time...Yum!

Sorry about the basement. If the sun doesn't come out soon I think we should all pack up and go back to your balcony in Portugal!

MMMMM! Yummmy as always Emms...:kiss:

I hope all is getting quickly fixed at home. You're in my thoughts. :rose:

:kiss:'s for you and the hubby :kiss: :heart:

Hope you are all ready for your holiday tomorrow!

Do you and your lovely hubby have anything sexy planned for the day?

:heart::rose::kiss:

You know, I didn't get "naked" last night. My wife and I both were tired and stayed up too late. BUT after viewing this thread and all "my" other gals on Lit today, that will definitely change tonight. I may just jump her when she gets home from work if the kids are gone! (teens) :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Anyway, love your nekkid teases and pleases. Looking great. I too am sorry about your house. Bad luck sometimes follows good people, so just keep that in mind. Well and get the water out as soon as possible.

Perhaps, it is just mother nature herself trying to get and keep you wet? Now that is a compliment for a very sexy lady from a super force! :D:D

As usual all your pics just ooze sexiness, I would love to pleasure you all night with my tongue all over that perfect body.

got to love living in a watershed run off

and you are looking as moist and sexy as ever my ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back