Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't seem to recall getting an invitation to Portugal. You know, I'm very good with oils. *nods emphatically* It looks like you need something soothing rubbed all over you. :devil:

attachment.php

Ohhhh darn pigeons, they got lost again :confused::eek:
And I was so waiting for YOU.....:(
But I always can ask Scotty to beam me up to your wonderful Canada:D
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hope you're having a great time in Portugal- I love the pics, I can just imagine relaxing by the pool with you...and I'd love to spend an hour massaging your delicious body;)

We had sweetie, mmmm would have loved that to. But you always come to NYC and give me that massage here.....:devil:

Ms Emmy....

Just so you know you are missed very much in this side of the Atlantic. Looking forward to more of your sexy naughtiness when I wake up in the morning here in the US!

You are missed and look forward to your pictures.

MMMM more silly pics, who I m I to deny YOU :D:devil:

ooh, Brussels, I can be there by train in a couple of hours! Will you still have your clothes off and be looking equally wonderful in Brussels? :kiss:

Now I see this post.....:eek:
But will be back dans La Belgique end of August.....
I will be naked of course..... are there other options :confused:

hope it was a Sssssteamy and sooooooooo :devil: enjoyable :devil: evening

;);)

and Thank You for enjoying the camera's focus .... stunning with your Sweet Body as the clothing wraps Ssssweet Delights

and casting aside the swimsuit ... to captivate mmmmore drooling and stir :devil: thoughts of warm hands and hungry lips sssssslowly lavishing attention

:):)
MMMm love to make you drool and love your warm hands and than some more my sweet Mavric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back