Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
no story comes to mind at the moment so here's a pic instead.

attachment.php

I love a man in work boots and shorts. You have great legs! :devil:

i love how they come back, even after you have inserted the blahs. you, sir, have magical powers.

i love how they come back, even after you have inserted the blahs. you, sir, have magical powers.

The blahs make me smile too. It's jedi mind tricks, I'm sure... ;)

"What else can my mind create? Everything... except a wall around my heart."

Interesting discussion about walls, y. I seem to have interpreted this statement very differently to the other ladies. :rose:

I don't remember tying her down to the bed though. That's interesting. I wonder how I did it. May have to review the uncropped pics.

I don't remember tying her down to the bed though. That's interesting. I wonder how I did it. May have to review the uncropped pics.

Good morning, y. Or at least, it is here.

Sounds like another interesting story...

Yes. I remember you talking smart because, well... you are smart... but then you got all "I don't think you can. I think you're full of shit and so far the you in real life is FAR less impressive than the you online..."

It was somewhere during when you were saying something like... "why I thought this time around would be any different is beyond me..." when things in my head began to get a little hazy.

I recall thinking... "rope? or knife... rope? or knife..."

Knife was out of the question because shit could go accidentally south really fucking quick. It's a fun prop. makes for great photos. But in a real time actual event about to unfold? No. I don't give a fuck what your kink is. Not that I give a fuck about you. More or less looking out for myself and having to explain to my wife as to why there's blood all over the place and the authorities about who you are to me, how we met, blah blah blah

so yeah... nothing but rope and my mitts this time around.

So I got the rope
Told you to get naked.

You said "FUCK YOU!" all loud like... and we have neighbors living up above us.

I didn't like it. I like things quiet. Me knowing you knew this pissed me off all the more. I told you again. You fucking flat out looked at me... right fucking into my eyes and said "fuck... YOU!"

It was awesome.

I dropped the rope and rushed up to you. You were still so fucking full of yourself that you were dumb to my speed. Left arm around and up your back... hand--a fist full of your hair, fingers anchored tight against your scalp pulling back and down... right arm up the front of you, palm over your nose and mouth, fingers pressed so tight against your cheek I could feel your fucking molars. Thumb under your chin.

You shut the fuck up real quick.

I recall thinking... "rope? or knife... rope? or knife..."

Knife was out of the question because shit could go accidentally south really fucking quick. It's a fun prop. makes for great photos. But in a real time actual event about to unfold? No. I don't give a fuck what your kink is. Not that I give a fuck about you. More or less looking out for myself and having to explain to my wife as to why there's blood all over the place and the authorities about who you are to me, how we met, blah blah blah

so yeah... nothing but rope and my mitts this time around.

:devil:

I should be bratty more often. :rolleyes:

So I got her to shut up

But here's the fucking thing about what makes the BDSM thing work... and I loath to refer to MYW as a sub as that kinda implies that she's my sub. She's not. The bullshit between us is pure happenstance... annoyingly so... which only adds to the fucktardary of it all... which is the power-play... the convecting role reversal. And when your a bit off kilter to begin with and you see the sub enjoy and extract pleasure in what you are doing? What a fucking goddamn insult!

And then you feel it...
The return
The charge
The change
The want to continue

Oh how it all changes
bleeds
blends
bends
burns

Taking what you give them
Making it their own...
Feeling her hair so tight between the fingers of your clenched fist
Pulling her head back... hard
Hand over her mouth...

Her eyes... it's always her fucking eyes. such a subtle language they speak that sees through you... watching yours soften and sell you out.

You don't feel it because you are pissed to fuck.
But then you see her eyebrow raise in that "I know something about you..." type of way. And by the time your rage demands that she tells you... you know.

And she's right.
She has you
And you want her to have you
Just as she wants you to take it from her
And you hate her for it. A deep... burning hate.

Chuckles.

It's like being in the middle of a hurricane.

I just keep coming back for the rush of living vicariously....

Well....one of the reasons....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back