Bits and pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching you

I am.
How could I not?

I feel as if I should say welcome back.

and I would.

If I didn't find it impossibly heartbreaking.

With each passing hour...

I find myself becoming more and more foolishly excited for tomorrow to arrive.

Why?

Because this arrives...
78846935_XL.jpg

I mean seriously.

Yeah yeah I know fiberglass/composite vs. wood handles blah blah blah. Broke many of both therefore both suck and replacement handles suck even more. So... fuck you. This bitch is guaranteed for life so when I break it I can go to Fiskars and be all like... "I broke it." And hopefully they'll be all like "Well... shit. Here's another."

Of course it's never that easy. Nevertheless.

And rain is forecasted for tomorrow... but only in the morning. Even then... I don't give a fuck.

Most new Ax's are crap. Replacement handles are a PITA to fit correctly because they're crap as well. The right ax head and handle though are a great combination.

Most new Ax's are crap. Replacement handles are a PITA to fit correctly because they're crap as well. The right ax head and handle though are a great combination.

Indeed. I actually bought two replacement handles to fix the ax and maul I broke just this last friday but I already replaced them a number of times and it is a pain in the fucking ass. Fucking hate it actually. Told my wife that once these handles are broken I'm going to do one of two things... 1)go back to fiberglass for a while... and eventually 2) take the respective heads of the ax and maul, find a machine shop, tell the guys working there to get me two lengths of pipe about 28-36 inches in length and wield me some handles on those two sons-a-bitches.

But then I got to looking around on the internets and reading reviews so... BAM! Done.

Ideally I'd get something more along these lines...
917004_10522_600.jpg

But can't really justify the expense as of yet. Perhaps in 5-10 years when we go back to living more off the land.

What? Where am I?

This is seriously going to sound fabricated and made up on the spot... but one minute I'm talking tools... the next I'm watching the surprisingly massive load I shot up inside my wife ooze out of her and coat the top of my cock while going balls deep in her ass.

And here I sit... clearly freshly showered and not entirely sure how it all unfolded. It's almost as if she slipped something in the glass of water I was drinking.

Meanwhile she's bright-eyed, fresh-faced all aglow.

I... I FEEL USED:mad:!

I am seriously fucking hungry right now.

After I eat something I'll tell you a story about... I don't know. I'll make something up on the fly. You know... like I usually do.

meh...

no story comes to mind at the moment so here's a pic instead.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 274

That one is great without a story. It leaves the mind free to conjure up all sorts of crazy shit. Or to just sit and admire. I think I'll do the later.

Ok. That's just fucking sexy.

A little part of me knows that in one clean sweep it could all be over BUT majority of me just notices your height, broad shoulders and tight ass...

Not so much a story...

More or less something that's been on my mind for some time.

On the way home from work a few weeks back I caught the last 10 minutes of a very interesting topic on NPR. The topic was about rape. The guest was a younger woman who started a blog that had since spawned a book about her experience. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of her blog. I thought it was something like A girl once called pretty But my search proved fruitless.

The host asked something along the lines of "what's surprised you the most about your experience." The woman responded "his strength... just how strong he was... he wasn't any bigger than I was and I still could not stop him." Kinda got the impression that she new him. Perhaps was a friend or a friend of her girlfriends boyfriend... Im not sure.

Few weeks later my wife was having a girls day with her little sister (I'll call BB) and her roommate (I'll call Little C) who both are attending one of the colleges here. I had the luxury to meet Little C once. She's cute. A dancer. I recall being simply astounded by her impeccable and elegant posture. She herself was adorably attractive. Her posture was simply sexy as fuck. I felt like a fucking ape whenever she was in the same room as I... which... for reasons unknown to me, she kept gravitating to.

yeah... you all are like... "idiot! you are sexy as fuck! how could she not!?!" And you all are too kind. But... you all are also kinda blinded by my awesome that I keep selling to you so you all don't know what the fuck you all are thinking half the time when you think such things. but enough about you... back to the point.

So anyway... my wife comes home from her little girl day and she's all like "THEY ARE SO CUTE... I feel so old... WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! WE DID THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND THIS AND WENT HERE AND HERE AND HERE AND WE KNITTED AND BLAH BLAH BLAH!" and I'm like... that's nice.

At some point my wife got to talking about something interesting. While in the midst of all that they were doing BB and Little C got to talking about boys and hanging out with boys and rough housing with boys and wrestling and all that and Little C was saying how she'll beat up on BB's boyfriend and how she's actually pretty tough...

Later on BB confided in my wife that she's kinda worried about Little C because she does indeed wrestle with the boys but what Little C isn't seeing and fails to understand is that all the guys she's being all "guy" with are actually letting her win. Because that's what guys do. Particularly college age guys that would like to perhaps have Little C as a girlfriend of sorts. BB... who's the only girl in a family of boys is, by default quite familiar with and respective of the strength of the male gender so her concern is valid and backed by personal experience. And BB is all like "bitch watch yer self...." and Little C is like "bitch I can handle my own!"

So my wife and I get to talking about it all and I bring up the NPR program and how it all was exactly what the guest was trying to share... that men aren't just strong... they are unGodly strong.

And now I remember... her book/blog wasn't exclusively directed towards women... but men as well because more often then not men aren't aware of the stark degree of difference in strength they have over women... and I wished to fuck I knew what the book/blog was called and could remember the womans name because it's an issue that needs to be addressed but seldom is.

So my wife is like... "I kinda think there should be a scared straight type program for women to get a better idea of just how vulnerable they are in spite of what they've been lead to believe... I think next time Little C is over you should offer a demonstration..."

And I got to thinking... that's a pretty smart fucking idea. Radicle Feminists will fucking hate it... but who gives a shit? They hate childbirth and breastfeeding and tampons and shaving their armpits and all sorts of other generalizations and stereotypical things my sexist male centric brain can think of to come off to vilify them... though the such isn't my intention... it's just unavoidable. But I digress.

So I got to thinking about it and about how I would go about demonstrating this.

and because there's a couple ladies still about the place...

here's another pic.

Attachments

• Meet me by the back door .jpg
    Meet me by the back door .jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 43
I think if you figure something out there is going to be quite another fucking story to tell...

$117...

just to look at the non-functioning stuck-open moonroof on my car.

vexing.

still love it. but vexing.

Today just turned fucking awesome real quick-like.

So I took my car in to get looked at. Had to bus it back home making a 15 minute drive turn into an hour ordeal complete with having to jump 2 different bus lines. Pissed me off.

Sat home posted the car bullshit and continued to be pissy angry.

No call from the garage and it was getting close to closing time so I called them and was like "wtf's the deal?" and they were like "we didn't even look at your car yet... but it's next in line." and I'm like "you [fuckers] close in an hour... I work tomorrow. I need my [fucking] car!" and they were like "oh.... didn't know" even though I fucking told him when I dropped the car off. So I said I'm on my way to get it.

1hour and 2 bus lines back I get to the fucking garage 5 minutes before the doors were to shut. The counter guy was like "hey! so I pulled your car back into the parking lot and was like... 'I'm just going to try the window to see if it'll shut...' and holy shit! it did! so... yeah... I don't know what the fucks the deal but your window's shut. we can look at it on friday if you'd like us to... could be faulty wiring of some sort blah blah blah..." and I was like "thanks but I have no need to ever open the window again so..." and he was like "yeah... I wouldn't I mean... that's what the AC is for and all" and I'm like... "yeah." and he's like "no charge! have a good day!" and I'm like "awesome"

Came home, grabbed my wifes ass, she said she wanted to watch me use my ax... so we went outside and she watched me chop wood between the pages of the book she was reading.

Came inside... blah blah blah checked my email to discover that my warranty claim for my work boots was accepted and was given a promo code coupon worth... how much? $140.00

How fucking awesome is that!

fuck. finally some fucking sunshine.

god I hope I didn't just piss the fates off by sharing with you their moment of generosity.

You made me chuckle.

The Fates. Fuck those bitches...

I am sure you would fuck them thoroughly too. All three. I would love to watch....

I supposed...

so a photo's enclosed.

Attachments

• IMGP2631.jpg
    IMGP2631.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 49
my mouth is all watery now.

will there be boot pics?

*crosses fingers*

my mouth is all watery now.

will there be boot pics?

*crosses fingers*

Can't say I was planning on taking any boot pics... but then I was given incentive.

Attachments

• IMGP2683.jpg
    IMGP2683.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 278
So I got to thinking about it and about how I would go about demonstrating this.

And here's how...

I don't want to be all "I AM BIGGER THAN YOU FEEL MY MIGHT!" Because that's fucking stupid and the fact is quite obvious.

So I got to thinking that what I would do is start with one muscle group. The easiest to demonstrate would be the group of muscles in the forearm. I would remain sitting, ask her to come over and give me her wrist.

Compliant, I would then grab her arm just below the wrist and tell her that I'm going to hurt her; first by hand strength alone. No doubt she'd be skeptical. And once I saw it in her eyes I would squeeze the shit out of her arm. I would do so with the intent of leaving bruises circling her wrist. My goal would be to give her a black-and-blue bracelet of all five fingers around her wrist.

She standing and me still sitting I would then tell her that I'm going to increase the pressure of my wrist, bending it towards her body and that she's got two choices... either buckle to the floor or risk the chance of me fracturing one of the two bones in her forearm.

Personally I hope to fuck she buckles to the ground. I would give her to the count of three. If she buckles before I do anything... it will be pointed out in a humiliating tone.

I would then stand and lord over her. This would be the point where I got all Inigo Montoya on her and saying that I knew something that she did not know... that I was (of course) not left handed.

I would then remind her that what brought her down was only one of two fully functioning forearms. The weakest one at that.

Without letting go I would then pull her up and say that this is when it's going to get weird. Why? because why not? why not show BB and my wife just how fucked up I can get? Why not make it a lesson for everyone? Why not tell her everything that I wanted to do? Why not point out the fact that... without her even knowing it at the moment... that she was turning against her self? That her crotch is getting wet... and that because of it she's a whore.

I would then step right up close to her. If she stepped away I would pull her right up against me twisting her arm behind her back so that I could press her tits up against me and my crotch up against her. I would ask her if she could feel me. If she replied only by nodding I would tell her I couldn't hear her and press my crotch harder up against her until she said yes. I would then ask her how I felt. I wouldn't be happy until she informed me, BB, and my wife that I felt "hard"

because I would be.

I would then tell her to look at BB and my wife and tell her to say to them "he's hard... for me." I would tell her to keep looking at them while I lowered my lips to the lobe of her ear and whisper "I am going to fuck you... and they can't stop me."

I would then inform her that I was going to let her go before I did... to give her a fighting chance.

After letting her go, no doubt everyone would think that that was it.

It wouldn't be. I would inform everyone in the room that I could smell her fuck and my cock wanted in. Stepping towards her I would tell her to give me her all... to do what she could to keep me from splitting her thighs apart and finding myself between them.

I hope that she would. It would be great if we were outside so that we had some room. I would defend myself against her swats... at first. Only to get her going. Once she got going I'd lower my arms and keep pressing towards her absorbing her blows. The scene would be like the one in the last Batman movie where Batman goes to take Bane down and Batman gets to giving his all and Bane simply keeps moving forward until he gets bored with Batmans lack of progress.

My cue would be the easily predicted last ditch nut shot. Ideally she'd raise a knee. I say ideally because I want her to feel a swift knuckle punch and her quad would be the best place to hurt her to the point of incapacitation without doing too much damage outside of a deep bruise to the muscle.

Though I don't know if I could actually do it. I may simply block it with one hand while the other grabbed her by her fucking throat. I think I like that idea. I like the idea of doing so and saying to her "...and this is where you pass out." as I increase the squeeze around her neck.

I'd have her on the ground. Or... if there was a wall, she'd be up against it. I am suspecting this would be the point when either my wife or BB would step in and say something dumb like "okay... that's enough." My only reply would be "no... no it's not." I would then begin to run my hand down her body saying "she feels so fucking tight in my hands... my fingers want to feel her lips..." by that time my roaming hand would be pressing right up under the button of her jeans.

Should any of the girls move I would inform them to sit the fuck down... they are only making me move faster. Should she be wearing panties my fingers would be touching them. If she wasn't I would say something along the lines of "too.... too easy for me" and withdraw my hand from under her clothing so that I could unbutton her front and zip down her fly. My guess is that she'd be shaven. She strikes me as the type that would be. It wouldn't be until I saw the cleft of her body leading up to her pubic bone when I stopped.

I wouldn't let go of her throat. Not right away. Instead I would bring my lips up to her ear and tell her just how beautiful she really was... just how much I would hate for her to have to experience this kind of event for real.

With our fronts hidden from the view of my wife and BB I would let go of her throat, caress her hair, look into her eyes and quietly and in such away that only the two of us would know I would ask her if she wanted me to touch her before I zipped her up and to lip the word "please" if she did.

If she did I would welcome her into my eyes and quietly run my index finger along the groove of her track noting exactly how she felt... how she smelled... how her breathing changed when I connected with her clit. I would then bring my finger up to my lips and take her into my mouth. I would part from her whispering the words, "and now we have each other."

If she didn't... I wouldn't.

I would step away
reminding her
how it all
could have been
much
much
worse
than it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back