Never on Sunday

Ha...I'm so out of it I posted on the wrong thread!

Just wanted to let y'all know that I hope to put up some more pics soon (especially the end of the flannel series!), but I am seriously under the weather right now. Long distance hugs to everybody -- I don't want you to catch anything! :rose:

I wish I was the weather...cuz I sure would like to be under you...:devil:

Feel better soon friend! Take care of yourself. We will wait for your posts...they are worth it.

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Here's something totally random for you....I was going to post this in the WIWAK thread, but I wasn't really a "kid" when this shirt was given to me. I WAS a lot younger, and I was in a relationship with a man who had this idea that he was going to keep me as his sub...it didn't work out too well, but I loved the shirt!
In case you can't quite read it, it says: Beat me, Bite me, Whip me, Fuck me like the dirty pig that I am, Cum all over my tits, Tell me that you Love me and get the fuck out!

lol.. nice. :D

Here's something totally random for you....I was going to post this in the WIWAK thread, but I wasn't really a "kid" when this shirt was given to me. I WAS a lot younger, and I was in a relationship with a man who had this idea that he was going to keep me as his sub...it didn't work out too well, but I loved the shirt!
In case you can't quite read it, it says: Beat me, Bite me, Whip me, Fuck me like the dirty pig that I am, Cum all over my tits, Tell me that you Love me and get the fuck out!

*giggles*

I can't imagine a single place I could wear a shirt like that other than in my bedroom, but it sure makes a statement. :D

and I would like to fulfill that request...

direct and to the point, I like that

Hmm.. nice shirt but last bit is wrong should be when tie me to the bed post and fuck my brain out

:devil::kiss:

fred

Ha...I'm so out of it I posted on the wrong thread!

Just wanted to let y'all know that I hope to put up some more pics soon (especially the end of the flannel series!), but I am seriously under the weather right now. Long distance hugs to everybody -- I don't want you to catch anything! :rose:

I hope you are feeling better soon.

*wonders if Ella is a good patient when sick*

*wonders where I put my naughty nurse get-up*

Hope you're feeling better. :kiss:

Back