The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIII: N. 12° 38.1' W. 61° 21.4'

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my own ego I going to assume you are being sarcastic suggesting anything about it is easy....

But can you make a cat?

b68fbddccfe26224ed905b3d553fe942.jpg

I can't make a CAT, but I can drift the hell out of a 793B.

For my own ego I going to assume you are being sarcastic suggesting anything about it is easy....

But can you make a cat?

b68fbddccfe26224ed905b3d553fe942.jpg

I worked with a guy that would make coiled up snakes with TIG welded aluminum. The aluminum bead is much thicker than the stainless you are posting. The snake body was a series of one stringer on top of another. The hood and head were capped off with fangs. Seriously cool shit.

I set the wooden bed of a '49 truck afire using a stick welder to repair a crack, fancy as I can get, cant believe that was done by hand

They've gone retro and are going to fuck the support staff, that's all.... how many hotel rooms were booked for "out of town guests" i wonder.

MMGA

Nah. It is more of a retirement party. The CEO is done next week. Budget has been cut. The husband will be home at 9.

I worked with a guy that would make coiled up snakes with TIG welded aluminum. The aluminum bead is much thicker than the stainless you are posting. The snake body was a series of one stringer on top of another. The hood and head were capped off with fangs. Seriously cool shit.

I just blame my my lack of talent on my old ass hand me down machine.

But it is fun trying and looking at some of the serious shit some skilled people can do..

1609834_870565446365803_7802832379882370-1.jpg

That was me yesterday for one of my holiday parties. I had to relocate it at the last minute. The office was 47 degrees and we couldn't get the furnace working.

Something tells me a lot of keyboard typos happened.....with all the hands shaking.

Neat art!

While doing my Christmas cards, I realize I need to update my address book. A January to do.

Neat art!

While doing my Christmas cards, I realize I need to update my address book. A January to do.

My mom had this master list probably ten pages long and she would check a spot if she got a card from the recipient and used that in her next years decisions as I suspect most ladies do.

heh

I reckon she sent out 75 - 100 cards or so.

She sent really nice handmade cards she would have custom printed as she was a calligrapher.

I get about 4 cards a year three of which are from vendors I do business with like my insurance man.

lol

ugh

Something tells me a lot of keyboard typos happened.....with all the hands shaking.

It was all rather comical. By the time I got my FEC report filed, determined the heat was not going to work and got a crew to move everything we had set up already to the other office I wound up not being able to get home and dress properly. I was a vision in my Love Your Melon beanie. :eek:

Hmmm.

Is it time for Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIIII: A Merry Killswitch 2?

Tick tock players....

First swanky Silicon Valley holiday party tonight. Do I go as a high-fash betch or hippie royalty? Hmmm.

My mom had this master list probably ten pages long and she would check a spot if she got a card from the recipient and used that in her next years decisions as I suspect most ladies do.

heh

I reckon she sent out 75 - 100 cards or so.

She sent really nice handmade cards she would have custom printed as she was a calligrapher.

Good point.

I don't like receiving Christmass cards either, from mere acquaintances who do it just because. And sometimes I find it to be rude because it puts pressure on me to return the favour the next year. Life is too hard, to complicate it by having to remember unnecessary things or add a other checklist.

It was all rather comical. By the time I got my FEC report filed, determined the heat was not going to work and got a crew to move everything we had set up already to the other office I wound up not being able to get home and dress properly. I was a vision in my Love Your Melon beanie. :eek:

Well, you are a sexy biatch in anything and in nothing. :D

Happy IKEA Monkey Day!

Four years already. Hope your doing alright lil' fella.

darwin_the_ikea_monkey.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

Catching up on the last few pages, it seems like everyone is cold. I thought it was just my nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back