The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIII: Between a Lime and a Hard Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was cos I fancied the sodomy but I've been distracted by Hacksaw Ridge now.

i'll take over the buggery. it's that kind of mood today. i went to try a new cafe in town. i'd been excited for weeks, following their posts, getting al hungry looking at their cookies. so i go today for lunch and not a single fucking employee has on a mask. turned my ass around and walked out. fuckers.

i'll take over the buggery. it's that kind of mood today. i went to try a new cafe in town. i'd been excited for weeks, following their posts, getting al hungry looking at their cookies. so i go today for lunch and not a single fucking employee has on a mask. turned my ass around and walked out. fuckers.

Ffs. Cunt's covid cookies.

really fucking pisses me off. i don't need covid cookies. :mad:

cunts. the list of places i won't enter grows by the day.

Police are out here looking for last minute knees up to bust before new rules in Monday.

Police are out here looking for last minute knees up to bust before new rules in Monday.

we have governors orders that state you have to wear a mask in businesses. i was getting food somewhere about a week or two ago and in walks the sheriff. no mask. the sheriff gives no fucks. same people say it's all going to disappear after the election. it's like they think they are the center of the universe and this is just an inconvenience to them. some conspiracy to take away their rights. i'm ready to move.

Let's start right here. Plenty of cunts.

FluffPE. Only back ten minutes and I want to punch him in the throat.

oh shit. you attack from the front, i'll bugger him with my baton from behind. he'll wish he never came back to this hell hole.

That Bad Egg prick. I HATE him for some reason. Let's smash all his teeth out with a hammer then feed him pork scratchings.

this really is what's been missing in my life. :heart:

i love you fata. you really know how to put an evil smile on a girl's face.

oh shit. you attack from the front, i'll bugger him with my baton from behind. he'll wish he never came back to this hell hole.

Fuck yes. Tag team him to a bloody pulp. Won't be so fucking fluffy then with his innards in his lap.

Prick.

glad to know that real life has wonderful suprises, too

Vladimir Burkanov finds rare albino seal, blue eyes, pink flippers, ginger coat
Tyuleny Island, Sea of Okhotsk. eastern part of Russia

The Golden Seal (1983) film

author -Donald G. Payne
book- The Golden Seal

A lonely 10-year-old boy living with his parents in a remote coastal part of Alaska,
spontaneously finds a legendary golden seal and her newborn pup. But the greed for
valuable pelt sets off the hunters, including his own father, the local natives, and an
ambitious poacher in pursuit the seal. The golden seal and her cub are hunted for a
huge bounty on her head and the mythological legend.

this really is what's been missing in my life. :heart:

i love you fata. you really know how to put an evil smile on a girl's face.

I love you too. When we've finished killing and nuked this miserable citrus thread we'll mash our vulvas together violently to the Best Of Fleetwood Mac.

oooh ooh, here comes the breze... now the rain should turn up annnnnnny minute

plus, deadpool2 tonight

I love you too. When we've finished killing and nuked this miserable citrus thread we'll mash our vulvas together violently to the Best Of Fleetwood Mac.

that sounds positively divine.

next cunt to walk in here, i'm beating with a bat.

Tell you who else, that fucking shitehawk Conager. Tried to explain carpeting to me the other week. Let's nail gripper rods to his cock and roll him up in some sisal then fling him in the fucking river.

Cuntbiscuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back