The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIII: Between a Lime and a Hard Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you who else, that fucking shitehawk Conager. Tried to explain carpeting to me the other week. Let's nail gripper rods to his cock and roll him up in some sisal then fling him in the fucking river.

Cuntbiscuit.

mansplainers have a special spot reserved in hell. keep the cock for my jar. i'm going to line my walls with them.

i'll take fata's whiskey tits over deadpool any day.

hope you're doing well, butters!

apart from feeling decidedly sticky and not in a good way, i'm pretty good, thanks. wanna dance in the rain so long as there's no lightning. i'd not trust the stuff not to find me :eek:

you good? actually good, not just whiskey-good :D

Tell you who else...every half witted fucknut who's posted a random cat in my Litsters As Cats thread.

CAN'T YOU READ FUCKHEADS?

you're either with us or against us.

the choice is yours.
oh, not averse to some physical shit, just wasn't about to be on the end of it from you two :D it'd not be a fair fight *polishes nails on bewb*

apart from feeling decidedly sticky and not in a good way, i'm pretty good, thanks. wanna dance in the rain so long as there's no lightning. i'd not trust the stuff not to find me :eek:

you good? actually good, not just whiskey-good :D

this is my first whiskey in a while. just a few sips in.

i'm hanging in there. the last week has been hard, but that's life. everyone is in good health, i've got work to busy me and nothing huge going on. just this unrest in my soul, but that's nothing new. working on expressing it in positive ways, as opposed to beating all the fuckers around me. :)

Fuck yes. Be the most disturbing collection of mini gherkins EVER.
grr... i love mni gherkins and now you're spoiling things

this is my first whiskey in a while. just a few sips in.

i'm hanging in there. the last week has been hard, but that's life. everyone is in good health, i've got work to busy me and nothing huge going on. just this unrest in my soul, but that's nothing new. working on expressing it in positive ways, as opposed to beating all the fuckers around me. :)

your poetic soul, neci... :rose:

come on, one of you get this damned thread, will ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back