The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXIII: N. 12° 38.1' W. 61° 21.4'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kubrick were alive, what would he have to say, about what is happening in our world, now ?

Kubrick left his plane of existence before 2001.

We do have a space station...

My thumb is bleeding, from doing gift wrap. Cards are done, wrapping almost done, get the tree tomorrow.

If Kubrick were alive, what would he have to say, about what is happening in our world, now ?

Kubrick left his plane of existence before 2001.

We do have a space station...

He would havee enough to answer for himself in regards to Eyes Wide Shut.

Sorry for being old and white.

You're aren't so lucky - you don't get to be included in the angry, old, white male bitchfest statement. The usual offenders know who they are. It's just gotten tedious.

You feeling better these days? You were a little under the weather a wee while ago.

It was the cold from hell. I probably should have gone to the doctor, but work has been chaos and I was "missing" work due to other family obligations. But I think I'm on the mend for good now finally. Tuesday was the last day I had any real problems and that was because I met with my personal trainer and probably should have waited a bit longer before jumping back into that. Thanks for asking!

Super Saturday this weekend. We should sell in excess of 300 Christmas trees this weekend. Major fund raiser for the fishing club. We buy 1000 trees and from last week in November until 2nd maybe 3rd week in December sell them all. We buy at 19$ a piece and sell from 30-50 dollars apiece. Nice trees. Way better than grocery store trees. Some years some top 10'. Must have been a slow growth few years for this batch. Not many top 8'. Not many at 6.5' at 30$. So we should still make out like bandits. Pays for our trout stocking. Got return customers from 20 years back.

Got two four hour shifts this weekend. Will be busy as fuck! Lots of hot coffee in trailer. Ladies bake goodies and bring them around. Lots of donuts, cookies and boxes and boxes of tangerines.

Good times!

It's always like this people hovering around waiting for other people to get close to the Finish Line. Just pile on and what happens happens.

My money is on kill switch. Popping up from nowhere.

It's always like this people hovering around waiting for other people to get close to the Finish Line. Just pile on and what happens happens.

Is that the rule? Last to post gets dibs on new thread? Some of the Limeys better wake up early and ensure the right person gets dibs if so!

Not me - I'm that person who sees the finish line and sees a bar and says fuck it, I'm going to the bar.

In this case, it's a bed. I'm wiped out. Post responsibly - or at least humorously.

Is that the rule? Last to post gets dibs on new thread? Some of the Limeys better wake up early and ensure the right person gets dibs if so!

It took me a while to catch on to that as well.

I don't like starting threads. I accidentally got the bdsm blurt one, if I had noticed I would have not posted

The same happened to me. I've seen it coming and have backed off before excepted that one time.

Dreams...

I have been shopping.

Everywhere that I go, I am bombarded with red, white, and green.

My retinas and my psyche are overloaded by this color combination.

So much Christmas candy...

Cannot get away from it!

I believe Laurel has a rule that previous Blurt Thread Lords can't rule another blurt thread until after three or some odd number thread turns, thereby giving others a shot at the spot.

Honestly thought this thread woulda been locked up two days ago. Heads ain't feeling shit like they used to! :D

It has been a long while, since I have watched "Eyes Wide Shut."

I forgot about the part of the film, that had Christmas lights.

It was based on a book, that was based on dreams ?

Y'all realize why Killy bought that new rig and updated the highspeed, right?

He's got 16 windows open right now, ready to pounce.

I like that after all that bluster I still get twice his speed wirelessly on my laptop.

Also, this;

• He first bought the biggest ridin' mower on the block to impress Daisy
  • He then bought the Speed Pass at Disneyworld to impress the fake step-grandchild
  • Now he buys the biggest 'puter on the market to impress the GILFS on Chatterbate.

Actually, that technique is the only thing that works and takes care of both cramps at once. (If I was cursed that night with both).

I eat at least one banana a day but it's always first thing so maybe one at night. Or, cut everything off at the knees and cure my neuropathy too.

Avocados too!

Train yourself to stretch with flexed feet and there should be minimal crampy calves.

I like that after all that bluster I still get twice his speed wirelessly on my laptop.

Also, this;

• He first bought the biggest ridin' mower on the block to impress Daisy
  • He then bought the Speed Pass at Disneyworld to impress the fake step-grandchild
  • Now he buys the biggest 'puter on the market to impress the GILFS on Chatterbate.

Back in the day of Morpheus I had one of the fastest connections around. There were two cable providers that serve my neighborhood most people went with Cox I had a long-standing feud with them from my previous house so I refused to go with them. I was practically the only person on the other service and I lived right on the edge of the mesa, so there were no other neighborhoods to the north. What I had was basically a T1 line for my exclusive use.

Good call, Aquagal

I have been eating all the right things, but avocados are missing from my diet.
Cramps began to increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back