The Isolated Blurt Thread

Rogers, Canada’s second largest network provider, is down across Canada and doesnt know when service will be restored.

Cell, text, internet, debit transactions…. All affected.

“Experience Canada’s most reliable 5G network outages! Rogers Communications Inc. allows customers to deny access to the most basic telecommunications services.

Upgrade to Rogers Infinite Outages and you can pay even more for nothing as you try to explain why you can’t work today to your employer using another network.“

Last edited:
Gorgeous bar patio day with pals, met a newnubile to hook up with later, too. YuM, i love summer.

“A massive outage at Rogers has brought down internet and cellular service across Canada, and has also interrupted government services and payment systems for businesses and individuals.

The outage began some time early Friday morning, and as of 5 p.m. ET had not been fixed.

The company does not have an estimate when it will be fixed, said Kye Prigg, Rogers' senior vice-president of access networks and operations”

25% of the country is offline,including gov, borders, banks, airlines…and they have no idea what it is or when they can fix it. :)

“Right now we are um… we’re investigating the root cause of the uh, of the failure that’s impacted our customers coast-to-coast. Um, we’re getting very close to understanding the root cause of the failure, and we’re taking actions along with our network vendors.”

The only silver lining to Prigg’s comments is the fact that he said the company is seeing some “good signs” of recovery.

Prigg was asked if he thinks the cause was a cyberattack, but he said it was too early to speculate.

It has been over 12 hours since the outage has been impacting customers. Millions of people have been impacted. In a recent tweet, Rogers says it plans to credit customers.

morning-pics-37.webp

“Putin determines cyber attack against Canada not necessary since Rogers is far more effective”

“Rogers CEO Tony Staffieri said "pretty close to 100 per cent" of the company's network is back online following widespread outages on Friday, which he attributed to a network failure after a maintenance update.”

Boobs.

Canada has some of the highest telecom rates in the world, yet the #2 provider ( Rogers) has no redundancy.

The cost of keeping the Americans out.

Thanks…I’ll give her a spilling test when she next sucks my cack.

Poor luk. At least he has zumi to give him a hand.

Last edited:
“The Scandinavian countries, Australia, Canada, Japan and United Kingdom ranked among the best countries for air quality, with average levels that exceeded the guidelines by 1 to 2 times.

In the United States, IQAir found air pollution exceeded WHO guidelines by 2 to 3 times in 2021.”

WHO air quality 2021

"Can't believe this this place is still going twenty years later. Joined on my..."

A bit dazzled by your math, Rosco Rathbone, but then, I never was good with numbers. :) I can't believe it's still here either! And that I (apparently?) am still here. And that you're still here. Are other people still here too?

Live long, Literotica. I like imagining those flowering AIs* in the not too distant future reading such electronic scrolls as we have left scattered in the dust of our departure, seeking wisdom from these motes of communication (or, more likely, a good laugh) issued by their ancient, wetware predecessors.

* I've been wanting to thank you, Rosco, for a reference finally, recently, and most enjoyably explored: "Five seconds, ten seconds, more change than ten thousand years of a human civilization. A billion trillion constructions, mold curling out from every wall, rebuilding what had been merely superhuman. This was as powerful as a proper flowering, though not quite so finely tuned." -V. Vinge

As you once said in so many words, this author is awesome.

"Can't believe this this place is still going twenty years later. Joined on my..."

A bit dazzled by your math, Rosco Rathbone, but then, I never was good with numbers. :) I can't believe it's still here either! And that I (apparently?) am still here. And that you're still here. Are other people still here too?

Live long, Literotica. I like imagining those flowering AIs* in the not too distant future reading such electronic scrolls as we have left scattered in the dust of our departure, seeking wisdom from these motes of communication (or, more likely, a good laugh) issued by their ancient, wetware predecessors.

* I've been wanting to thank you, Rosco, for a reference finally, recently, and most enjoyably explored: "Five seconds, ten seconds, more change than ten thousand years of a human civilization. A billion trillion constructions, mold curling out from every wall, rebuilding what had been merely superhuman. This was as powerful as a proper flowering, though not quite so finely tuned." -V. Vinge

As you once said in so many words, this author is awesome.
Stirbird, was just thinking about you the other day. Hope all is well!

Back