A School Affair

I looked at him in utter surprise. I moved a little to see what it felt like.
"Would you please kiss me again?"

I looked up at him. "Please, Sir?"

I pressed her against the wall and kissed her possessively, passionately and deeply. I ground my hardening cock againt her clit and worked it uo and down a handful of seconds by flexing my ass muscles.

I thrust a hand down the top portion of her dress and pull a tit out from her bra and pinched the nipple.

Breaking the kiss abruptly, "See you at lunch."

I had to take a moment after he left to collect myself. I taught on my feet and was very aware of the balls inside of me. I found myself clenching them. I was very worked up by the time I met HD in our spot.

I stepped outside to the sweltering heat to see Melody already there and squirming almost uncontrollably. All that movement had to be jiggling the Benwa balls and driving her mad. As I sat down, her breathing was nearly a full blown pant, much like a bitch in heat.

I placed a hand on her thigh, and pulled her dress up until I could see her soaked panties. I smiled and asked, "Ready for tonight?"

I found myself shaking as he slid my skirt up my thighs. My soaked panties made my cheeks burn. My husband liked to tease me about getting so wet. It made me very self conscious.

"I am very ready but I don't know how we will be alone or how this will work. " I couldn't keep still the balls were pressing against my g spot.

I glanced up at her pretty face and said, "Wear what I told you to, and I will take care of the rest. As long as you are obedient, you will feel my cock buried inside you."

I drug a finger along her slit, pressing in. I felt her whole body tremble. Smiling, "Those need yo dtay until I take them out tonight."

I watched him as he used his finger to tease me.

"What should I do if my husband wants me before tonight?" I asked softly. Jay would be utterly shocked to find the balls inside of me.

I looked at her and replied, "Well sweetie, I would find another way to service his needs, if you want to fuck me tonight."

I blushed when he called me sweetie. I found myself eager and hungry for those nuggets of affection.

I nodded. I knew it was unlikely that Jay would hit on me before the show. After would all depend on how much of a Rock Star complex he would have.

I was about to say something else when my phone buzzed. I looked down at the caller id and saw it was my wife. I groaned audibly as I answered, "Hey, caught me toward the end of lunch."

"Hi, I was thinking about driving up tonight to spend the weekend with you."

I grimaced, then nodded. "Sure, but I have a teachers function tonight and won't be back at the apartment until late. Do you want to come up and wait, or drive in tomorrow morning.?"

I heard Kayla pause a minute then she said, "I'll come up in the morning, should be there by 9:00 AM."

"Okay, that works, see you in the morning."

It made my tummy flutter to hear him talk to his wife. I tried not to listen but she sounded pretty. I tried to imagine her and I pictured her as a tall, leggy blonde.

I made sure to be silent while he was on the phone.

"I should head to class. My next class is a handful." I offered as I scrambled up from the step. I smoothed my skirt and brushed off any dust from the stoop.

I watched as doubt and trepidation shadowed Melody's face. She stood quickly and scrambled toward the door. I shot up behind her and placed my hand on the door. I pressed my body against hers and whispered, "Her visiting for the weekend chamges nothing."

I nodded. "Yes, Sir. " I pressed back against him. "I know. I am not changing my mind. I just wonder and it's better not to." I whispered.

I wrapped both arms around Melody, one hand cupped a heavy tit the other dropped to her pubic mound. I massaged her with both hands a moment and nibbled on the fatty part of her earlobe.

"I will manage her, sweetie, you manage your husband."

I ground my hardening cock between her ass cheeks, "She lives in Waco and cannot find a comparable job in Dallas yet. She may never pull that off. If not, she will gile for divorce in a year or two because she hates this arrangement, which I suddenly find that I like."

I found myself grinding back. Almost humping the door. I reached back and grabbed his ass pulling him tighter.

"I can manage him. It isn't that hard. Besides, he doesn't really pay attention much. "

I whimpered and then heard the begging sounds in my mouth.

It wouldn't take much I knew to make Melody cum, but I needed her at a super heightened state of need for tonight to work as I have inagined. It was already a risky plan and for it to work, Melody had to be so horny that if we didn't fuck she would explode.

I heard the bell ring and let go of Melody, "See you at Roosters at 700"

"I'll be there." I whispered before heading to class. I taught the rest of the afternoon. Then I spent a while grading papers. I ran home with just enough time to shower and change.

I slipped on a denim skirt I had cut a few inches off of and then a loose fitting blue babydoll top. It looked pretty cute together. Instead of boots, I wore sandals.

I spent a little extra effort on my makeup and wore some lipgloss. I took my own car to Roosters since Jay would be hauling his bass and amp.

I arrived at the bar a couple minutes before seven and some country song was blaring from the speakers, and I almost changed my mind. I hate country music, even the 'good stuff.'

The bar itself was not that large and rather shabby in appearance. It gave me some hope that I could pull this off. The plan was simplicity itself. Use the band as distraction, and take Melody at my convenience.

I saw Melody talking to some stiff in boots and a ratty looking, even by country bumkin standards, straw hat. Her skirt was a touch longer than I had wanted, but it was close enough to be useful as it was. I found a couple of the other teachers who were working on their second pitcher of bud light.

I spotted Melody's purse and sat directly across from her, between an art teacher and an english teacher.

Jay was a jazz saxophonist but couldn't make a living at it. So, he had taught himself to play bass and now performed in the "Rebel Rousers". As far as the bands he had been in it was one of the better ones. The name annoyed me because it was a play in Rabble Rousers and I don't think most people caught it. I missed my jazz loving husband and this boot wearing, groupie adoring, and whooping and hollering guy who spent his days playing video games and sleeping was a stranger to me.

I was talking to Jay about the set list. He wanted me to sing back up for a few numbers but I didn't know what HD had planned. I managed to convince him that my voice was tired from my first week back teaching.

I have him a kiss on the cheek and headed to the table as they started sound check.

I ordered a whiskey sour hoping a little liquid courage would help me through the night.

I was joking around with Kim who was a leggy blond who had seen some better years behind her when Melody came over to thr table, looking all the world like she was going to die of stress.

She sat across from me where her purse had been. I tapped her foot softly with mine to reassure her and continued talking to Kim.

The first set started about half an hour later, I waited until the start of the second song and texted

bathroom now​

I saw his text. I downed the rest of my whiskey sour. I excused myself from the table and headed to the restroom. I tugged at my skirt as I walked to the back. I looked up at Jay and he was making eyes at a girl swaying back and forth at the foot of the stage.

I let myself into the bathroom and didn't lock the door. I just waited.

I gave her about a 15 second lead, then followed Melody's path to the back. It wasn't hard to tell where she had gone, and I walked into the women's restroom like it was the men's.

I place a hand between her shoulder blades unti she grabbed the vanity. Stepping behind her, I yanked Melody's panties, ripping them down her thighs and ordered, "Using just pussy muscles push out the balls."

I barely had time to get my hand in place before the first one came out, followed shortly by the second. Taking them I said, "Pop one into your mouth, hold the other."

I yanked her back by the hips to increase the angle of her bemd and fished my cock out of my jeans. "Look at me in the mirror."

I placed the head at her entrance, and could feel her quim seeping out around the purple helmet. "Ready?" I asked, and before she replied, I thrust my hips forward hard enough to rock Melody up onto the balls of her feet, completely filling her hot tight pussy.

I didn't take my eyes off of him as he manhandled me into place. And I saw his face when he buried his cock inside of me. I whimpered around the benwa ball. I didn't want to look away. I wanted to see him enjoy me. I wanted to know that I was everything he wanted.

I kept my hands on her hips pushing her forward as I pulled back, and reversing the motion. The sound of flesh smacking into flesh filled the room and was a way better sound than the shit on stage.

I used my thumbs to spread her ass cheeks, allowing a slightly deeper penetration. My balls slapped up against her clit with each hard stroke. "Cum for me," I hissed.

He told me to cum and that is all it took. I came violently, I clawed at the vanity with my free hand and shook as my pussy clenched his cock. I heard some of my wetness hit the floor.

"Please, harder" I begged and then cried out.

His cock seemed to bottom out with every stroke.

Back