A School Affair

I nodded, "Now make her a cum bucket."

I raised my hips far enough to pull my pants down and said, "Crystal, I would like a blow job, and maybe a fuck."

It didn't take long to get everyone in place. I could feel the men adjusting getting into place. My mouth was full. My ass was stretched. My cunt was being probed and my hands were curled around the other two cocks. I couldn't see but it felt like others came and sat in the chairs around the mattress.

It felt surreal. I was naked and being fucked every way imaginable with an audience.

"This girl is soooooo wet." The man in my pussy mumbled.

The man fucking my mouth, grabbed my hair in his fist and began fucking my mouth in earnest. My lipgloss smeared on his cock.

Soon a cock filled every orifice she had, and her moans and grunts of pleasure filled the room.

I watched as Crystal's head bobbed up and down, my cock sliding in and out if her in a steady rhythm. Her full tits pressed against my legs and I leaned back to enjoy her ministrations to my cock. Soon I pumped my cum down her throat, as the two filling Melanie's cunt and ads switched.

I was overwhelmed with sensation. The men were talking and switching places.

"This bitch squirts, damn." One of them said with a laugh.

I came hard as they fucked me. I could feel my wetness dripping down my thighs.

I thought to myself they had no idea how much she could and would squirt.

I looked down at Crystal and said, "Go pinch her. Every where you can reach pinch the shit out of her. Especially her nipples, and clit if you can get your hands on it. She gave me a questioning look then went over and started with Melanie's ass.

I felt hands pinching my skin. Hard. Hard enough to leave marks.

I whimpered and cried out against the thick cock in my throat. I felt my breath quicken. My body started to shake. And then I felt myself squirting. Squirting enough that fluid was pooling on the mattress between my knees.

I wasn't surprised when she began gushing like a geyser, in fact I was kind of surprised it took so long. But when she did start, there was no stopping it. From the looks of it, the two men on that side of her were getting coated from chest down, and the mattress was reaching its saturation point.

I watch impressively as she got the fuck of her life.

The girl went from pinching me to pulling on my hair. The man in my mouth finished and one of the men using my hand, took his place.

I couldn't see straight and I could barely breathe. I couldn't support my own weight. The guys fucking me were holding me up as my thighs shook and I tried to curl up on myself.

When they finished one of the men looked over at HD.

"Babygirl is all spent. She did a good job, man. Thanks for the treat."

"Yes, Master." I answered ever so softly. I tried my best to sit up, but I was a little light headed.

Back