A School Affair

He rubbed his hard cock against me. And I moaned like a whore in heat. I splayed my hands on the desk. I had to take a few breaths before I could speak.

"Yes, Sir. Hard and dirty." I replied.

"Good for that is how you will get it. And often."

I slapped her ass hard enough that the crack filled the room and left a handprint on her firm cheek.

Stepping aside, I looked down at her. "Go home to your husband. If you masterbate tonight do not cum."

I picked up my stuff and said, "I expect a photo from you, full body nude no later than 9 PM."

I went home but Jay was rehearsing with his band. I did some chores and then got a book and took a really hot bath. I lost my thoughts to a murder mystery for a while. After the water started to cool I took a picture and sent it to HD.

It was really out of character for me. I was constantly telling my students to be careful about what they sent out into the digital world.

I was driving down Central Expressway when I received the text from Melody. I responded with a quick "Good girl" and continued south. A quick trip across LBJ and I was heading south again, toward the seedier part of Dallas.

Pulling into the location I had found online, I sent Melody a text, "I will have a surprise for you yomorrow be ready."

I curled up on the couch wearing just an oversized tee shirt snuggled under a blanket.

I saw his text and replied. "I am not normally this sort of girl. I haven't ever been intimate with someone other than my husband."

I read her text and replied:

Unless you are changing your mind, you past is that, past.
The question is are you happy with the past or do you want a future?​

I looked at the phone for a long time before I replied.

"I am a little overwhelmed but I don't want to stop." I hit send before I could change my mind.

Good​
I replied.

I put my phone away as I entered the shop I had been looking for, and $100 later I was retracing my route back to my apartment.

I went to bed and slept the sleep of the content for the first time in a long time. Waking up early I dressed, and cleaned one of the items I had purchased before putting it in my bag.

I had fallen asleep on the couch. I overslept and almost threw on my running late uniform of a long skirt and a button down. But I knew I had told HD what I was going to wear.

I found my sheer black bra and slipped into my skirt and blouse. I wore my black flats to help with the rush. I brushed my hair in the car. I didn't get coffee or breakfast. And I dashed into my classroom just a few moment before contract time.

I glanced at Melody and snapped, "You are late."

Before she could reply students began streaming in. I gave her a disappointed glance and headed out to my first period class, with, "See you at lunch."

His disapproval stung me more than I could have predicted. I tried to explain but he was gone before I could speak.

I got the students settled and started on their activity and sent HD text.
"I am sorry for being late. " I kept checking my phone looking for a response. I felt ridiculously unsettled.

I saw and ignored her text. I had seen the look on her face and wanted her to sweat things out until lunch, maybe longer.

At lunch time I went out to where Melody was sitting looking morose. "Never be late again," I chided.

I syood and glared a moment then said, "Give me your bra as punishment for taking my day away from me."

I was disappointed that he was still mad. And the thought of going braless had me freaking out.

"People will be able to tell. My boobs are bigger than you think. And my nipples will be hard all afternoon. Can I have a different punishment?" I pleaded.

I looked at her and replied ," I have held them in my hand and have seen them. I know what my titties are like."

O bent over and grabbed the left tit and squeezed. "Are you sure? Given time I will vome up with something devious and likely worse."

I bit my lip. And weighed my options. I reached back and unhooked my bra. I reached in my blouse and fished out my bra and handed it to him.

"I won't be late again. I was home alone and fell asleep on the couch." I whispered.

I looked at the black lacey bra in my hand and said warmly, "Good girl."

I reached into my pocket and cupped the small butt plug in my hand and ordered, "spread your thighs, time to give you my gift."

As she did, I reached up and pulled her panties to the side, then pressed the plug against her pussy to lubricate it some. Once ready, I pressed it against her anus and whispered, "Relax, sweetie, this will be fun."

I rested my forehead against his shoulder and speed my thighs. I felt him rub a toy against my pussy and I moaned softly. But he moved it and I almost said no. I had almost no experience with ass play.

"Be gentle, please." I whispered. " I haven't ever had anything there." I felt ridiculous but I wanted him to know.

I turbed my head and kissed her neck, "Don't worry, this is the smallest plug they make. "

I worked it in slowly, listening to Melody's breathing change several times until the plug was seated. I used my thumb to caress her clit and said, "There, you are ready for the afternoon. I will come by after classes to remove it."

I felt warm all over. And I felt like everyone could tell that I felt different. My breasts were free and my nipples were hard. And under my skirt, I was wearing a toy in my ass.

All afternoon, I felt it every time I sat down. I kept having to cross my arms across my chest so that my nipples didn't show through my blouse.

The afternoon was torturous. I was so relieved when my last students left. I sat at my desk and waited. Waited to see what HD had in store for me next.

I walked ibti our shared classroom a good half hour after the release of the student population to find Melody squirming at her desk. From 20 feet away I could see her prodigious nipples trying to rip through her blouse.

I sauntered over asking, "Have you thought about anything other than me this afternoon?"

I shook my head when he asked me if I had thought about any thing else all afternoon.

"No. I don't think about anything but you lately." My voice was shaking. I was so wet that I was sitting in a small puddle. My panties were so soaked they were in my purse. I could smell myself.

I pulled her out of her chair and placed her hands on the edge of her desk. The whole area smelled like sex. I sat behind her, ass inches from my face and breathed her aroma in.

Sliding my hands up her thighs, I pulled her skirt up to where it gathered around her ass. The plug was still in place and I twisted it a couple times. "I bet you are dying to get my cock inside you one way or another."

I nodded.

"But I won't ask anymore. You told me that I had to wait until Friday. At my husband's gig."

I was shaking and surprised by how good it felt for him to toy with the plug.

"He doesn't touch me and I keep going home, so desperate to be touched because you have me worked up all day."

I slid my finger along her sopping wet cunt and brought it up to my mouth. I looked at her ass and smiled to myself, I was going to enjoy taking her anal cherry.

"Are you looking forward to it? Me taking you at your husband's gig? "

I stood and gripped her hips and pulled her back against my hardening cock, "Answer me."

I put a hand over my mouth to stifle the sound that came up from my throat.

I nodded, because I didn't trust myself to speak. I was so turned on I was literally shaking.

I pushed my ass back and wriggled against him. I just wanted to feel his hard cock against my skin.

Back