The Race Not To Be Seen (closed to cgraven)

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
OOC Kimberly Cumstrom 22. 5'10 130 short natural red hair 32C chest 40" long legs.

Kimberly Cunstrom was a budding researcher always going for experimental formulas to get her the quick road to "success" very bubbly and girly girl in nature she knew fame could come along as well.
The current formula I was working on was an invisibility formula that could make users totally invisible thinking great applications could be used by our military, and obviously other world powers would want the same research,but also I had to be careful it didnt fall into the wrong hands. I am working in my lab dressed in my usual attire white blouse black skirt about 2" above the knee nude pantyhose and 2 " strappy black heels. I was reading notes at my desk when I decided to rest my eyes for a few and take a quick nap.

Draco Laboratories was a prime research company for the Department of Defense. Draco specialty was thinking out of the box, and they had cum up with a real winner this time a formular that would render equipment and personal invisible. The initial tests had proved promising.

Po Ming had heard roamers of this promising new formular and had been directed to obtain a copy of it by any means possible.

He had watched Draco laboratories for a month before he made his move. He knew the lab he wanted was “V5”. He made his way to the lab. A light there shouldn’t be anyone hear. Damn someone was working late. He heard the deep even breathing of someone in deep sleep.

Slowly, silently he entered the lab when he saw a young redheaded girl with her head down on the workstation. She was really quite attractive; it was most important that he get the formular. Yet as he drew closer, he could not help but notice that this young round eyed, redhead was gorgeous. His tongue ran across his lips. The formular, yet he had to see more of this gorgeous young creature.

Slowly Poo Ming eased the young beauty back in her chair. He held his breath, her breathing remained deep. Slowly he eased the top four buttons of her blouse open. He smiled, she wore a French bra, and he eased the front clasp open. It was all he could do not to gasp at the perfection of her firm young breasts. Poo lowered his head to her right breast and inhaled her ridged pale pink nipple. The finger and thumb of his hand rolled the young redheaded beauty’s left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Poo Ming could not stop himself as his other hand slowly slid down the zipper of her skirt to slip beneath her skirt to cup her panty clad pussy, one finger slid across the young beauty's labia, only her sheer panties prevented a bolder caress. Was that a sensual moan that bubbled from her ripe young lips?

Then his mission once again took center stage as he groped her gorgeous young body. Slowly he slipped from her. A brief search and he had the formular. He smiled wickedly bent and kissed the sleeping redhead full on the lips. He wondered what her reaction would be.

Satisfied he left the gorgeous young redhead with her blouse open, and her skirt unfastened.

Last edited:
Kimberly awakes a short time later, feeling a cool rush of air, she looks down and gasps "what the?" As her blouse and bra hang open her perky firm breasts staring her in the face and her skirt loosened too? "Was it just a vivid dream of some kind? The leggy redhead thought to herself.
After adjusting her clothing her eyes went wide with fear and confusion as the notebook laptop that contained all her formula research was missing! "It was RIGHT here when i dozed off" Kimberly said to herself. She had a contact that may know who would of wanted to steal her resesrch if indeed it was missing and not just oddly misplaced. The colleague was in a rougher part of town but she needed advice and any intel he may have.

She tossed on the following with 3"wedge sandals
1715380575890.png
Maybe not ideal for the area ahe was heading but she just needed to get dressed super quick after her shower and darted out the door.

After the shock of discovering herself basically striped to the waist and her skirt open and low on her hips Kimberly hurriedly adjusted her closing. Then it hit her as her eyes went wide with fear and confusion, the notebook laptop that contained all her formula research was missing!....It had been RIGHT here when she dozed off."

She had a contact that might know who would wanted to steal her research. He was in a rougher part of town, but she needed advice and any intel he may have. A quick call a meeting place and time arranged.

The neighborhood was run down and defiantly on the seedy side of life. The streets were dark and littered with trash. Kimberly’s foot steps echoed in the darkness and her little blue dress was sure to catch the attention of anyone who saw her. As the young redhead turned down a street, that was more and alley. As Kimberly turned to retrace her steps her way was blocked by a gang of black men.

“You loss young lady?” The apparent leader asked. He ran his eyes up and down Kimberly’s alluring figure. “Your quite a pretty little thing honey. You want to party?” As he spoke he toyed with the ring of the zipper that held her little blue dress closed.

“ Lets see what you are hiding under that dress Baby Doll.” Slowly he began to ease the zipper, Kimbely could feel a man pressed to her back, his hands around her waist. The dark metallic whisper of the zipper, the cool night breeze that caressed Kimberly’s newly bared skin. The young redhead felt her arms being drawn behind her.

“Baby doll your going to be fucked……… How many times have you been screwed sweet cheeks?”

As he spoke the gang made short work of stripping Kimberly.

The gamg commented on Kimberly's 40" long legs. "You must be lost baby doll we dont get ones like you around here. Kimberly's rare green eyes wide with fear. For a few seconds all color had left her face but then her cheeks turned a warm shade of scarlet as her dress was being unzipped.
"Pll.,.ple..please let me know i ...i have someone to meet... i have money if that's....thats what you want" the redhead nervously stammered. The leggy redhead's firm chest rose and fell with her quickened breaths. Kimberly struggled to no avail but didn't scream out of shock, not that anyone here would pay attention to that kind of thing. As her dress hit the concrete the men's eyes went wide as, in her haste to get dressed so quick after her shower. She threw on the zip front dress and...,.nothing underneath.

Several of the gang members made lewd comments on the stunning young redhead’s long shapely legs and how she would wrap them around them as she was fucked. "Baby doll we don’t get ones like you around here.”

The man licked his lips as Kimberly stammered her cheeks turned a warm shade of scarlet as her dress was being unzipped. "Pll.,.ple..please let me go ...I have someone to meet....I have money if that's....that’s what you want."

Kimberly’s pleas fell on deaf ears. The stunning young redhead's firm chest rose and fell with her quickened breaths. Kimberly struggled to no avail but didn't scream. As her dress hit the concrete the men's eyes went wide for Kimberly was naked as the day she was born. In her haste to make her rendezvous.

“I see you came stripped for action Baby Doll.” The leader pushed the gorgeous young redhead up against the wall of the ally his big black hands in sharp contrast to Kimberly’s cream soft white skin. He crushed his mouth to Her’s in a savage primal kiss. That kiss deepens and lingered until they shared the same life-giving breath. When he broke that kiss Kimberly’s hands were pinned above her head against the ally wall. “How many times have you been screwed sweet cheeks? Have you ever been screwed up against a wall for all to see, those long legs around the guy as he fucked you?” with each word he spoke his lips seductively brushed Kimberly's lips.

The young redhead saw the gang members unzipping their pants and queuing up to get a chance to fuck this gorgeous young redheaded beauty.

OOC. Dont rush through this scene.

Kimberly continued to plead but the leader silenced her with a deep kiss. Secretly she liked the boldness and taboo nature of this encounter. Just then she let out a small high pitched sqeak as her tall slender 5'10 frame was hoisted 2" off the ground and Kimberly's most intimate area lay precariously perched on the tip of the gang leader's large dark rod which was quite the contrast from Kimberly's pale colored body.
Another gang member saw her ID from her small purse showing she was some high end government researcher. They made lewd comments about conducting their own resesrch on the effects of black cock vs white bouji barbie pussy. Kimberly's firm chest rose and fell as each second seemed like an eternity. Just then the leader said "on the count of three you get dropped on my cock bitch. 1....2......"

Kimberly’s nightmare continued. Her research had been stolen, she had been waylaid by this grubby gang and now she would be late for her meeting with her contact.

The young redhead was pushed up against the wall she saw a man rifling through her purse. Kimberly could feel herself being lifted off the ground when the guy found her ID. “Hey this little piece of ass is some king of high-end government researcher.”

“Let's do our own research on the effects of black cock vs white bouji barbie pussy.” That comment was followed by a long string of lewd suggestion as what they were going to do to Kimberly.

Kimberly’s heels dangled 2” off the ground her tight young pussy was precariously perched on the tip of the gang leader's large dark cock. The young redhead beauty's firm young breasts seductively rose and fell with each breath she took and each second seemed like an eternity. Kimberly was trapped with no hope of escape.

It was then that the gang leader smiled wickedly. "On the count of three you get dropped on my cock bitch. 1....2......" As he snaped “……3!” He let Kimberly’s own weight bear her down on his huge black cock. The gang laughed and snicker as that huge black cock stretched open that sweet little tight white pussy. “I asked you before bitch if you had ever been screwed before……. What I have planned for you would be real hard on a virgin…..”

He let his voice trail off. If she admitted, she was a virgin, then he would seduce her young Lucious body before fucking her hard. If she wasn’t he would use her like a whore.

Last edited:
Kimberly let out a grunt as she was fully impaled on the cock. "Ive..I've had a couple times but not re...recently..wh..why ?" The leggy redhead gasped as her firm ass was grabbed as the leader pumped Kimberly's pussy. He smirked at the fact she was no virgin, about to show the poor researcher what happens when these thugs get a hold of an uptown girl.
Kimberly pleaded but they just commented on her firm breasts bouncing with each slow thrust. Her arms held away from her body as they groped her breasts as they awaited there turn like a pack of hungry dogs. All the while fear creeping inside her as, since she had not had sex in some time, the attention, unwanted as it was, was secretly turning her on her body showing hints of betraying her rational scientific brain.

Kimberly let out a grunt as she was fully impaled on the gang leaders cock. "I’ve..I've had a couple times but not…. ..re...recently..wh..why ?" He just threw back his head and laughed. “So, your no virgin my little white bitch…..that means I am going to fuck you like a whore. No uptown whore but a downtown little street walker that just can’t say No.

The trapped young redhead gasped as his big black hands grabbed her firm young white ass as he savagely rammed his cock deeper into her, working it in and out of Kimberly’s tight little pussy. “ Wrap your legs around me baby doll as you ride my meat, so hot, for that white little pussy of yours.”

Kimberly was at their mercy, her hands pinned above her head, and impaled on the leader’s raping cock. “just look at how her tits bounce and jiggle with each of his thrusts.” One of many lewd comments about her stunning young body. Hands groped the gorgeous young redhead's firm young breasts, pinched her now rock hard rosebud nipples, twisted and tugged on them as the gang leader was viciously fucking Kimberly. His mouth crushed to hers in a demanding kiss and the young redhead had to know that he would not take No for an answer.

Kimberly panted more shocked stbhis power both his ability to hold her tall slender 5'10 frame a good few inches off the ground and the power of the large black rod sliding in and out of her tight pussy like the pistons of a high end V8 engine. Moments later her eyes went wide as she grunted as the leader shot his load up inside Kimberly's pussy.
She crumpled to the ground but before she could fully compose herself she was dragged a few feet to a matress snd tossed on her back, knees up and spread as another gang member crawled between her mile long legs and began to pump away. Another knelt by her head calling her "bouji uptown barbie" before driving his large black cock past her pouty red lips as they continued fheir own "tests" on the hapless leggy redhead researcher under the glow of streetlights.

Kimberly grunted as the man fucked her hard. He was powerful, forceful, and incredible strong. “Wrap your legs around me Bitch so I can really fuck that tight little white pussy of yours! He kept fucking the hapless redhead. Kimberlys eyes flew open, and a staggered moan escaped her moist full lips as he came deep in her fertile young womb.

His black cock slipped from Kimberly’s juicy white pussy. The well fucked redhead slid down the alley wall. If the gorgeous young beauty thought her shameful ordeal was over she was sadly mistaken. They dragged Kimberlya few feet to an old mattress and tossed on her back, they spread her legs wide till her young white pussy blossomed, and then pushed her keens up to her chest. The next man slid between the young redhead’s obscenely spread thighs and began to pump his cock in and out of Kimberly’s ravaged pussy as he whispered in her ear, "bouji uptown barbie……we’re going to fuck you real good…….perhaps leave you with a little black bastard in your belly baby doll." The next guy had Kimberly’s legs up over his shoulders as he took her.

They continued to test the hapless leggy redhead researcher under the glow of streetlights. Kimberly was forced to suck and deep throat some, others decided to see if she could fuck one guy as another raped her mouth and throat at the same time.

Little did the hapless redheaded beauty know her contact and her friend had waited a long time to see Kimberly gang raped and taken down a peg or two. He would let her rape continue before he and his mates rushed in to save her.

They were "impressed" with flexibility as her tall slender frame was bent iim half by black cock number 3! Invading her light pink pussy lips. Kimberly struggled to no avail as her pussy was pounded and yet another load flooding her over sensitive pussy walks now.
Mmph Mmph glugg glugg echoed off the brick alley walls as Kimberly's mouth, leaking cum from the first guy was essentially "raped" again and he came down Kimberly's mouth making her swallow the large load. Kimberly sucked quick in an effort not to gag. Just then a commotion as it seemed like voices yelling atvthe gang from afar. Were the voices to help Kimberly, a rival gang? Or more members from same gang? Kimberly didnt know, her grunts through the cock gagging her was all she could hear and focus on for the moment.

The gang was impressed with how supple and flexible this young white redhead was as they continued their research and testing of how long and how many gang members she could service sexually at the same time. Kimberly was lost in a wicked world of sensations as she was fucked, deep throated, and sucked cock.

Then there was a commotion, voices, feet beating on the pavement. Were the voices coming to help Kimberly, was it rival gang, or more members from same gang that was fucking her? At the present Kimberly couldn’t know. Her little redhead was bobbing up and down as she sucked the newest man’s cock. Her grunts around the cock gagging her was all she could hear and focus on for the moment.

God Mica couldn’t believe his eyes as Kimberly being roughly fucked. This was better than he could of have imagined. Oh, how he was tempted to just join in on the orgy that Kimberly was staring in. He shook his head, better to be seen as her savior. He had always wanted to see this prim and proper young redhead white girl dance in his strip club.

Mica and his men charged in with a wink. Soon Mica was by Kimberly’s side. He enfolded her in the safety of his arms. He lifted the girl into his arms and carried her to the office of his club. He had never made it a secret that this was how he made his living.

“Are you ok Kimberly?”

Mica could hardly wait to get Kimberly up on the stage for a group of special clients.

Kkmbrrkyshead swimming everything seemed a blur and a bad vivid dream. She looked around and saw her contact's name on a wall but also ra ks of different outfits in a brick wall room with no windows like an old theatre as she was dressed and splayed out on a large leather sofa actoss from an older large wooden desk with papers and a coffee cup.
She knew it was her contact's name but what kinda place is this as they had always met in a room with computers and not the old school vibe this place gave off. "Where am I" she said groggily as she finished composing herself, then a familar voice entered the room.... her contact.

"Where am I" Kimberly said groggily as she finished composing herself, then a familiar voice entered the room.... her contact. “Are you ok Kimberly?”

Mica came to the young redhead with a cup of coffee. “Tough night Kimberly…….The coffee has a bit of rum, it will help……….I am sorry……..” Mica let his voice trailed off and he played the old college friend.

This office, Kimberly knew it was her contact's but what kind of place was this as they had always met in a room with computers. This place did not give off the old school vibe. Mica could see the confusion in Kimberly’s eyes. “You are in my office at my downtown club. I never made it a secret what my family’s business was. Hell, my Dad tried to get you to be a dancer at his uptown club when you were freshman in college. You shot him down……in a way he never got over it Kimberly.”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

Mica told Kimberly that he needed a day or two to check out his leads. The real reason was he wanted the time to gather a select group of clients for what would be Kimberly’s performance.

Mica call Kimbely in two days. “I’ve got it Kimberly meet me at the uptown club.”

When she arrived, Mica was fit to be tied. “How could she! She has left me with only on dancer……..” Mica’s voice trailed off. He went to his desk and held up a sheet of paper, here is the information you wanted. “Dance tonight here at the club, you owe me big time Kimberly not only for this, but for the other night as well.

Last edited:
Kimberly stared daggers at him for the "owe me" and essentially "making " her dance at this club. Even though the leggy redhead was a scientific logical mind, she got ahead in her research by thinking outside the box and unorthodox. Part of her liked the potential attention she could get from men as she had been dingle a few years, just busy with her research and all. She was conflicted but this was herblifes work and a killer military contract could be at stake. She figured she would oblige but convinced herself it was ONLY for the needed leads. Kkmberly looked through the costumes and chose the following.....

1715896786196.png

Being a redhead made this costume intriguing as Kimberly became a sexy little mermaid Disney style. Music started as she twirled about a pole. Slowly dancing to the edge of the stage not sure if this crowd would watch or get handsy as Kimberly tried to focus on the music flashing fake "better then you " snirks to the crowd.

Mica could see the anger in Kimberly’s eyes. It was if Mica’s father was going to get his wish from the gorgeous young redhead that had denied him when she was a freshmen in college. “Alright Mica.” She need those leads, he had her over a barrel.

Mica loved the little outfit that Kimberly had chosen just a purple bra, green panties, and frilly green garters. As the gorgeous young redhead began to sway to the tottery music the crowd applauded. When she twirled about a pole, they hooted and hollered. For the first time in her young life Kimberly was the center of attention every eye on her.

The music of her first set faded and mica met he before she could leave the stage. “There are three sets you need to dance two. In the second you need to lose your bra, Be sexy Kimberly. In the third you will lose your panties, make them want you Kimberly. Now the full impact of what dancing in this club required of the dancers.

Kimberly shouldve ran but she needed good leads from her contact and, his methods were unorthodox but always worked.
Kimberly began to dance to the second set but was reluctant to take off her bra. Kimberly got on her knees near the edge of the stage blowing kissses and leaning forward in hopes of just good cleavage shots and arching her supple back upon her mile long 40" long legs would suffice.

Just then one of the other "dancers" a tiny 5'1 100 pound but with firm little 34B chestedPuerto Rican girl named Elsa came on stage in the following..
1715984841177.png
"Bra off honey rules are rules" however instead of slipping it off, Elsa slid Kimberly's purple bra down her arms and used it to essentially tie Kimberly's arns behind her bsck as she knelt on the edge of the stage as her perky and very firn 32C chest was now in full view as Kimberly's cheeks now matched her long red locks.

Mica watched as the second set started, by the middle of the second song Mica sent Elsa to chastise Kimberly and make her live up to her promise to dance for the information the young redhead and so desperately needed. He had made it quite clear what was expected of her.

Elsa came on stage and sensually whispered to Kimberly. "Bra off honey rules are rules" however instead of slipping it off, Elsa slid Kimberly's purple bra down the gorgeous young redhead’s arms and used it to essentially tie Kimberly's arms behind her back as the stunning young redhead knelt on the edge of the stage. Kimberly’s perky and very firm breasts were now in full view as Kimberly's cheeks now matched her long red locks. Elsa cooed to the clients, “Boys you want to see some girl on girl action? You want to see “Red” stripped naked?”

The howls and applause from the men told the girls that, that was what they wanted. Elas kicked her heels off and placed a foot on Kimberly’s shoulder, The young bound redhead feel back wards on to her bound hands. Elsa quickly straddled Kimberly, Elas’s hands cupped her hapless victims breasts, she rolled, tugged, twisted, and pinched Kimberly’s nipples until the girl gave a whispering moan.

“Punta lets get you out of those panties, the boys want to see your pussy and I want to eat you out as well “Red” ever been with a woman honey?” Elsa smiled wickedly at Kimberly. “Any resistance, any kicking or biting Baby Doll……… I’ll make you regret it. Elas leaned over and gave the trapped young redheaded beauty a passionate lover’s kiss.

When Elsa broke that sinful kiss she began to kiss her way down Kimberly’s stunning young body. Her kisses were as light as the caress of a buttery’s wings. They were tempting, soft sensual, and highly seductive as Elsa explored the young redhead’s supple young body. Elsa’s eyes met Kimberly’s as the girl hooked her thumbs into the redhead’s panties and began to work them over the swell of Kimberly’s hips and down the young redhead’s shapely legs. The Puerto Rican girl’s maddening kisses caressed each newly patch of bared skin.

Elsa threw Kimberly’s panties to the crowed and then began kissing her way back up Kimberly’s legs, a little nip behind the young redhead’s knee, another nip and sensual tonguing where Kimberly’s hip and thigh met. Elsa’s eyes met Kimberly just before Elsa lowered her head and tasted the gorgeous redhead for the first time.

Mocking her princess Ariel choice, Elsa said "time to go down ynder the sea miss scientist slut". Kimberly's eyes went wide as she gasped feeling the tiny Puerto Rican's tongue on her most intimate area. Kimberly had never even thought about being with a woman and now she was AND it was in public as the drunk men hooted and hollered at the "show " before them.
"What the hell have i gotten myself into " the leggy redhead mumbled to herself. Conscious rational thought was clouded by forbidden extasy and feelings she shouldn't be having. Kkmberly bucked her hips out of instinct but the pint sized Puerto Rican was like a pitbull that couldn't be shaken lloose. Fear gripped Kimberly as she felt orgasms building. "No no no not in public! God oh God no not here " she thought to herself in a battle she was quickly losing.

Mica watched from the wings just off stage. He loved Elsa’s sensual seduction of Kimberly. The gorgeous redhead had always been so prim and proper. Now she was bound on her back with Elsa between her lily white thighs. The young Puerto Rican beauty feasted on Kimberly’s innocence.

The young redhead blushed scarlet at his sinful display of laying with another young beauty. Mica could almost read her thoughts "No no, no, not in public! God oh God no not here!" Though Kimberly’s mind might rebel, her gorgeous young body knew what it wanted. Mica watched as sweet, prim, and proper Kimberly was losing the battle between her very conservative moral mind and her hungering young body.

Elsa raised her head from Kimberly’s succulent pussy. “Do you want to cum Baby Doll?.......All you have to do is beg me to let you cum.”

The drunken men hooted and hollered at the "show " before them. “See Baby Doll they want to see more.” Elsa reposition herself so her own pussy was just inches away from Kimberly’s moist ripe lips, and her lips were just above the young redhead’s. “Taste me honey and please me with your naughty little tongue and I might let you cum Baby!”

Kimberly was caught between her pious past and the sinful desires of her Lucious young body. Mica leaned forward as he watched Elsa’s seduction of Kimberly.

Kimberly had no choice since she needed the information. Unable to block, laying on her bound hands, ahe slowly licked tiny Elsa's homey hole taking in her sweet scent like that of sweet ripe peaches. Kimberly closed her eyes in half disgust as she was not into women, or did she have a secret bi side that was hidden till now. Suddenly her eyes shot wide open as she felt hands grab her ankles. Two men had each pinned one of Kimberly's long legs down as a third took the cold neck of a just out-of the fridge beer bottle and inserted the first 2" insude Kimberly's bald tight pussy. She squirmed to no avail, legs held down and Elsas tiny but powerful waist pinning her head down. Out of instinct, Kimberly licked faster as the cold neck of the bottle went in another inch slowly.. ever so slowly. As the men jeered about her horizontal "dance" moves.

Kimberly desperately needed the information that Mica could get for her. Pinned to the stage by Elsa who was feasting on her little pink pussy. The stunning young redhead, her hands bound behind her back and Elsa tempting sweet pussy just inches away from Kimberly moist full lips. “Come on “Red” take a little taste honey gives the guys a girl on girl show!”

Even as Elsa let a seductive and sensual fire in the innocent young redheads pussy the clientele decided that they wanted in on the action and knew Mica would not stop them, They were invited to this private little show to brake in the new redheaded dance. Mica said that any thing goes. Two men each pinned one of Kimberly's long shapely legs down as a third guy took a cold long neck bottle of beer slowly into her shaven pussy even as Elsa was feasting on Kimberly’s sweet pussy. The old man twisted the first 2" into Kimberly's tight little pussy.

Elsa pressed her pussy to Kimberly’s mouth demandingly. The gorgeous young redhead’s tongue snaked out between her moist lip as she now licked faster as the cold neck of the bottle went in another inch slowly.. ever so slowly. Elsa was bent on getting Kimberly’s stunning young body to betray her as she became the center of this heathenistic orgy. Elsa longed to collar Kimberly, the men just wanted to fuck the gorgeous young redhead in the most perverted ways they could think of and Mica was getting his revenge for her denying his father.

Kimberly writhed on the stage unable to get up. The pint sized Puerto Rican on her chest, legs held down by firm hands she couldn't see. She gasped more as Kimberly's tight pussy was violated with the few inches ofvthe bottle neck. Her eyes wide as the still cold glass bottle neck went in and out like a rock hard cock. Moments later Elsa came upon her face but the men were getting rowdy trying to pull the tall slender redhead off the stage. Would Mica assist her or let the men have more "fun" with the spoiled scientist. Maybe Mica would "pretend" not to see.. for now anyway and help her in a few.

Back