A School Affair

I grab a handful of Melody's hair and pull as if she were a horse and breaking her neck was the only way to stop her. My cock seemed to slam into her cervix with each hard thrust.

When she cried "please harder," I put everything into each thrust. I was creating so much torque with each stroke that I was leaving my feet.

Soon, I could feel my balls contract, my cock expand, and I came hard deep into my coworkers cunt with a loud groan.

He took me with such force that I thought I might break. I whimpered and came over and over again. I felt tears come but they were tears of relief. Catharsis from days of being teased and tormented and dominated.

I could feel him tensing and I heard him groan as he pounded his cum into me. I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was a mess, my lipstick was smeared, my mascara was streaked. I looked like some man's whore.

As my balls finish emptying into her tightness, I kept my death grip on her hips, using her for support as I got my bearings. As my cock went flaccid, I pulked her panties up and said, "Don't wash, or wipe it away. "

I nodded and whispered, "yes, Sir". I slid the benwa balls into the pocket of my skirt so that I could rinse my hands and fix my make up. I dragged my wet fingers through my hair.

I leaned against the vanity for a while. Catching my breath and trying to calm myself. My legs were still shaking and I could feel his cum pooling in my panties.

I walked out of the bathroom as Melody was putting herself together. A pretty little blonde was coming down the hall as the door closed behind me. I smiled at her and pointed at the men's room, "Interested in seeing how the other side lives?"

She looked at me and the door. I walked up and wrapped my arms around her waist and spun her slowly until I pushed her back against the wall.

"You smell like sex," she commented.

I pressed my body against hers, "I should, I just fucked someone in the bathroom. I think you should help me get myself clean."

She looked at me then up the hallway toward the stage, "If I do that, I may miss my chance with the bass player. He is kind of cute."

"If you say so," I replied. "But what I do know is that I will make you see galaxies."

I heard the door to the women's room open and I kissed the blonde, grabbing her ass and pulling her hard against my reemerging hard on.

I finally looked presentable. But I almost choked when I walked out of the bathroom and saw HD kissing a blonde and grinding on her. I felt my cheeks burn and my eyes sting with tears. I rushed past him and stopped at the bar to grab another whiskey sour. I slipped back to my seat.

I sipped my drink and joined in the usual teacher chat. I looked up at the stage and watched the band. I smiled in Jay's direction but he wasn't looking my way. I looked over for HD but didn't see him emerge. It stung.

She wasn't a vwey good kisser. Terrible actually but I continued until I heard Melody stomp off. Hopefully she would understand later, but even if she didn't I would deal with it later.

I broke the kiss and turned her around and pressed her against the wall. "Whatcha say girlfriend, want me to take your ass here and now?"

She stiffened up and squirmed out from under me, "NO" she scolded as she ran into the women's room

Stepping out of the hall, I glanced over at Melody and she was staring at her husband, pain clearly etched on her face

I went to the bar and ordered a drink for me, and had one delivered to Melody.

After it was delivered I saw the blonde go up to the stage again and fawn over Melody's husband.

I texted Melody

recognize her?​

I looked at my phone and texted back.

The two of you have similar tastes. I suppose.

I drank some more of my drink and looked over at the stage. Thinking. Wondering what you were up to.

The woman you were kissing? Yes, I recognize her

I looked back at him. It just didn't seem like him. I retraced the moment in my memory. She had been on her way to the restroom. He hadn't wanted her to see me well fucked and shaking.

I am sorry. I didn't realize why you were kissing her. I just reacted.

I very bashfully hit send.

Go up on stage and kiss your husband, make sure bimbo can see your well fucked pussy​

I stared at my phone in disbelief and then looked at him completely confused. I raised my eyebrow at him as if to ask if he was sure.

I took the benwa balls out of my pocket and stashed them in my purse. I dropped my phone in my purse and stood up. I was hoping that HD would wave me off once I showed that I would do what I said I would.

I climbed up the steps to the stage. The song was coming to an end. I sidled up next to him and stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. I kissed him hungrily and he grabbed my ass, pulling up my skirt a little.

I watched as Melody saunter up tobthe stage and wantonly kiss her husband. As he grabbed her ass, Melody's panties were clearly visible to anyone looking. For a moment I wondered if her husband noticed how wet Melody was. If he did there was no indication of it as she left the stage.

Come to the bar. Order a drink. While you wait for it, play with my cunt.​

I followed his directions and headed back to the bar. I just got a coke since I had already had several drinks. I sipped my drink and slipped my hand between my legs.

I watch as Melody played with her crotch through her skirt. I glance up to stahe and see that her husband is looking at the blonde again.

"No, slut of mine. Raise the front of your skirt amd get a hand in there."

"Good girl."

I watched her a moment and asked, "Does it turn you on to masterbate for me while your fucking idiot of a husband watches?"

I tossed my hair back and smiled up at HD.

"It turns me on to play with myself for you, but he isn't watching me. He looked at her while I was kissing him."

I look down at her and reply, "Oh he glances over occasionally. He knows where you are. Can't quite see what you are doing, but you and I do."

I run a finger along her forearm, and say, "This is merely the beginning want to continue?"

His finger trailing up and down my arm gave me shivers. I am not sure where it came from but I whispered to him.

"Good girls don't tell their Daddys no." I said with a grin trying to be playful.

I smile at her and ask, "So I am your daddy now?"

Good. I walk away and slap her ass hard enough that the people nearby turn and look.

I head back to the table and sit next to Kim

I dipped my fingers in my coke and then suckd them clean. I put a tip in the bartenders jar and headed back to the table with my coke.

Barry, one of the other history teachers and one of the assistant coaches on campus, sat next to my purse. I sat down beside him and asked him about his classes. He rolled his eyes.

"Have a little fun, Melody. Enjoy the music, have a drink, loosen up." He said and tousled my hair.

I just laughed, thinking that he really had no idea.

I stand and say, "Ladies and gents, good night it was a terror on my ears but the company good."

As I got in my car I sent Melody

My adress is XXXXX. Be there 1 hour​

I nonchalantly waved goodbye at HD. I waited about 15 min and then waved at Jay and made my goodbyes. I went out to my car and sent him a text.

I will be there.

I drove around for a bit and then headed to his apartment. I waited until it had been 55 minutes and knocked on the door.

Melody was punctual as I had expected her to be. I let her in and ordered her, "Strip and kneel."

I watch as she obeys me, figuring out what I am going to do to her. I was pretty sure that whatever I wanted to do would be okay with her.

For now I wanted my own pleasure. I stripped myself and went to the living roon and sat on the couch. "Crawl over here and get me hard, using only your mouth."

Back