Women who like to be taken forcefully

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)
I love this fantasy. In my experience its fairly popular fantasy

The chemistry and there must be trust. Then everything is possible.
I love it when men "take" me.....i like the idea of beeing conquered.
Women had most of our existance not the vote to choose their lovers. We got married. We got raped. We were sold. It is not long in the history of human beeing that we had a choice ....sooo
I guess it is in our DNA that we prefer strong dominant men

The chemistry and there must be trust. Then everything is possible.
I love it when men "take" me.....i like the idea of beeing conquered.
Women had most of our existance not the vote to choose their lovers. We got married. We got raped. We were sold. It is not long in the history of human beeing that we had a choice ....sooo
I guess it is in our DNA that we prefer strong dominant men
I am sure you have got a point there conc. the lack of being able to chose lovers and men, which has been a historic prerogative …..but in our days you need trust and chemistry - absolutely!!👍

I am sure you have got a point there conc. the lack of being able to chose lovers and men, which has been a historic prerogative …..but in our days you need trust and chemistry - absolutely!!👍
And to not assume being forceful is for everyone!

Years ago I had a very petite submissive girlfriend. She was very sexual and could orgasm very easily. She liked it most when I just grabbed her and "took" her. She struggled a bit each time but I was much stronger than her so I easily overpowered her.

Here is the interesting part. She liked it most when I fucked her hard and fast and came quickly inside her. It seemed such satisfaction to her knowing I had cum inside her and she had not cum yet. I remember after being inside her, sometimes I would fuck her slowly, which would make her cum before me. She would try to hold out and not cum but I would make her cum anyway. After she came, then I would have my orgasm. It was not the same. I think she felt humiliated when she came first. She liked it but she preferred I took control and came first.
ES

Interesting thread and some thought-provoking thoughts. At times it's a turn on to be vocal in terms of what one wants. I equally fancy being taken roughly not necessarily because I'm calling it out but rather because he can sense and smell that that is what I would like - almost like a primal instinct. Sensing that he knows that that is what I desire without me calling it out can be a huge turn-on.

My wife and I know a couple who we met from some friends. This couple aren’t into the lifestyle like our friends and us. This couple in question seem to live their lives as a female led couple. She is definitely more dominant over her husband. While at a Christmas party I told my wife that a friend invited me to a hockey game. This lady told me I should ask permission to go?
I laughed at her and said yeah right!
Well she got a bit angry and moved like she was going to slap my face. I stopped her hands and secures bother of her hands behind her. I quietly told never to raise her hands to me. The look in her eyes softened a lot which actually kind of confused me. She squirmed a bit and quietly said oh fuck let me go. I released her and told her to behave. When she walked away my wife said you made her wet I’ll bet. Her husband wouldn’t dare hold her back like that. We had a good giggle over that.
Later in the evening my wife pointed out that the lady was standing under the mistletoe. My wife said go kiss her. I walked up and tapped her on the shoulder and when she turned I pointed to the mistletoe. She just said oh fuck. I put two fingers under her chin and raised her head and kissed her. She put both hands on my chest to push me away but she didn’t try too hard. I kissed her passionately and slipped her my tongue. She dug her nails into my chest. I quickly looked at my wife and she mouthed take her downstairs.
I took this lady’s hand and led her downstairs to the laundry room. She again said oh fuck!
When I sat her ho
Of the laundry equipment I told her I’m going to fuck her attitude out of her. She called me a fucking bastard. She called me that again when she came!
It turns out when she gets horny she calls me a fucking bastard often

Years ago I had a very petite submissive girlfriend. She was very sexual and could orgasm very easily. She liked it most when I just grabbed her and "took" her. She struggled a bit each time but I was much stronger than her so I easily overpowered her.

Here is the interesting part. She liked it most when I fucked her hard and fast and came quickly inside her. It seemed such satisfaction to her knowing I had cum inside her and she had not cum yet. I remember after being inside her, sometimes I would fuck her slowly, which would make her cum before me. She would try to hold out and not cum but I would make her cum anyway. After she came, then I would have my orgasm. It was not the same. I think she felt humiliated when she came first. She liked it but she preferred I took control and came first.
ES
Interesting twist - there are many interesting variations of this theme. Thanks for sharing!

My wife and I know a couple who we met from some friends. This couple aren’t into the lifestyle like our friends and us. This couple in question seem to live their lives as a female led couple. She is definitely more dominant over her husband. While at a Christmas party I told my wife that a friend invited me to a hockey game. This lady told me I should ask permission to go?
I laughed at her and said yeah right!
Well she got a bit angry and moved like she was going to slap my face. I stopped her hands and secures bother of her hands behind her. I quietly told never to raise her hands to me. The look in her eyes softened a lot which actually kind of confused me. She squirmed a bit and quietly said oh fuck let me go. I released her and told her to behave. When she walked away my wife said you made her wet I’ll bet. Her husband wouldn’t dare hold her back like that. We had a good giggle over that.
Later in the evening my wife pointed out that the lady was standing under the mistletoe. My wife said go kiss her. I walked up and tapped her on the shoulder and when she turned I pointed to the mistletoe. She just said oh fuck. I put two fingers under her chin and raised her head and kissed her. She put both hands on my chest to push me away but she didn’t try too hard. I kissed her passionately and slipped her my tongue. She dug her nails into my chest. I quickly looked at my wife and she mouthed take her downstairs.
I took this lady’s hand and led her downstairs to the laundry room. She again said oh fuck!
When I sat her ho
Of the laundry equipment I told her I’m going to fuck her attitude out of her. She called me a fucking bastard. She called me that again when she came!
It turns out when she gets horny she calls me a fucking bastard often
Very interesting story - thank you!

This is how I told you I wanted you...

That's a good girl, doesn't that taste good...

Let's see how wet that made you

Now, cum for me...

No fair holding back...

That's it, keeping going...

Mmm, I knew you had more in there for me...

ES
I understand how she felt. I also like to experience my arousal mediated through his. Having my own orgasm foregrounded is too intense, too humiliating. Watching him cum first puts that animal intensity at a safe distance. I can watch safely from afar and enjoy it. Sometimes I don’t even care if I cum. Just watching him get off on me is enough.

This is how I told you I wanted you...

That's a good girl, doesn't that taste good...

Let's see how wet that made you

Now, cum for me...

No fair holding back...

That's it, keeping going...

Mmm, I knew you had more in there for me...
First, fourth and last are the best

Back