Wife Confessions

I told this before, but at my wedding reception I had to pee real bad.

The mens room was way closer than the ladies room, so I asked my son in law to watch the door. I didn't expect him to watch the door from the inside. After I finished the door to the stall slowly opened and he had his cock out in hand. He moved so his cock was almost touching my lips.

I looked up at him and opened my mouth. He was still hard after I swallowed him so we switched places. I straddled his hips and slid down on his cock. I rode him till he came inside me. I got up straightened out my dress and went back to the reception with his cum running down my leg.

Timeline update: ex husband is now 60, I was 18 and my son in law was 19. My biggest regret was marrying the SOB and staying married for so long

Last edited:

The mens room was way closer than the ladies room, so I asked my son in law to watch the door. I didn't expect him to watch the door from the inside. After I finished the door to the stall slowly opened and he had his cock out in hand. He moved so his cock was almost touching my lips.

I looked up at him and opened my mouth. He was still hard after I swallowed him so we switched places. I straddled his hips and slid down on his cock. I rode him till he came inside me. I got up straightened out my dress and went back to the reception with his cum running down my leg.

Timeline update: ex husband is now 60, I was 18 and my son in law was 19. My biggest regret was marrying the SOB and staying married for so long

My kind of future wife.

Well, glad you are out of that one, but did the SIL ever get another go with you?

A haven't seen or heard from him since the wedding. I know he's happily married in the midwest and has three kids.

I wonder if he feels a bit guilty about that. Probably not. I suspect he jerks off to that memory....

wife confessions

my wife confessed she wants to have a threesome (mfm) and get double penned!
she loves those dp videos! her biggest fantasy, hope to find someone and try it with her :)

Hi

My husband loves hearing about my past. Not sure what he's favourite is. Loves all the stories 😊👄

That is pretty hot Stacy, I've gotten my wife to chat about some of her past encounters and always have a good time listening to them.

My wife has shared some of her past stories, mostly when we are out at dinner or something like that. It starts as casual conversation, knowing I can't do anything about it until we get home, which she makes sure is a long time coming.

heard

Heard about her affair with an employer who got her so wound up in his office over time that once they got to the motel room she climaxed when he touched her pussy with his fingers. But his cock was too small to do much good in her. LOL We all have our burdens to bear.

Heard about her affair with an employer who got her so wound up in his office over time that once they got to the motel room she climaxed when he touched her pussy with his fingers. But his cock was too small to do much good in her. LOL We all have our burdens to bear.

So did he finger fuck her to make up for it -- some women like well placed fingers as much as they like cock

How did you feel about it. Did you still feel jealous? No feelings at all or did it excite you?

Totally excited me!! I always hope that she might remember something else to confess, and occasionally she does. Love it.

Nothing real eye popping. Mrs has told me she's had her tits and ass felt up while out with her girlfriends... she's always surprised, because she the oldest and has the most curves....

I love double penetration..I am married too...Let us know if and how she dped??

My wife who is very open about most things sexual has always told me that she finds finds DP "disgusting". But a month or two back she confessed that she tried DP back in her college days and actually quite enjoyed it.

Cindy can be a hot little slut and so now I am trying to pursuade her to try two cocks in her again

I remember my wife telling me she found her now ex GM to be rather attractive. That fuel many fantasies of an office affair; screwing on his desk, "afternoon delight" in a seedy motel. This was before our marriage opened up to where it is now so I never gave it much thought beyond that. Now I've been wondering if maybe there was something there after all. I'd love for it come out that he fucked my wife at least once before he left.

My wife confesses that thinking about losing her virginity is a HUGE turn on for her. She was the last of her girlfriends, at age 18, to have sex. It was a planned event, at a party. Her friends and her sister set her up with this boy who had been many of their's first (including her sister, which I find incredibly hot). he has shared details such as the fact that he was a big Eastern European (and she is a lily white Aryan).
She gets turned on sharing the details

Back