Wife Confessions

I think the most exciting confession she ever told me, was when she went to one of her best friend's house for some kind of cookware party. After people left, she stayed and they were catching up on things, well her friend's new husband came home, and she said the next thing she knew the husband had his dick out, she started sucking him off as her friend started to lick her nipples and worked her way down. She ended up sleeping with both of them and afterward, her friend told her that she always wanted to have sex with her, she wanted her first to be with someone she trusted and knew.

Now they hook up at least once a week. Thinking of the story just gets me excited.

Sure does! Lol does she share details with you?

Well i told my hubby i had been with only 3 men before him...Actually i had been with 10-15 men...I had many one nighters and one double penetration before marriage. Once i slept with his colleague 3 days prior to my marriage.. I never told my hubby...9 months later my daughter was born...

I started cheating on him since march..Now i have regular gangbangs...My daughter has her doubts but my son and hubby has no idea....I love double penetrations...

I love so much what you wrote and to be honest, I wish I would have a wife like you.
:kiss:

The best was her first confession that she had been having sex with other guys on a regular basis when we were in college. We planned to marry, but had to wait until both of us graduated from colleges hours apart. On those Saturday nights when I was alone, she was being screwed in some other guys backseat. She confessed after we had been married several years.

I never did anything like this, I was a virgin until I got engaged, but sometimes I now wish I had been more adventuresome. I remember other girls telling me I was missing out.

I never did anything like this, I was a virgin until I got engaged, but sometimes I now wish I had been more adventuresome. I remember other girls telling me I was missing out.

Never too late to start... hubby might even be into seeing you with another man, ever talk about it with him?

The best was her first confession that she had been having sex with other guys on a regular basis when we were in college. We planned to marry, but had to wait until both of us graduated from colleges hours apart. On those Saturday nights when I was alone, she was being screwed in some other guys backseat. She confessed after we had been married several years.

How did you feel about it. Did you still feel jealous? No feelings at all or did it excite you?

I think the most exciting confession she ever told me, was when she went to one of her best friend's house for some kind of cookware party. After people left, she stayed and they were catching up on things, well her friend's new husband came home, and she said the next thing she knew the husband had his dick out, she started sucking him off as her friend started to lick her nipples and worked her way down. She ended up sleeping with both of them and afterward, her friend told her that she always wanted to have sex with her, she wanted her first to be with someone she trusted and knew.

Now they hook up at least once a week. Thinking of the story just gets me excited.

There should be an Elaine-from-Seinfeld "Yadda yadda yadda" in there. New husband came home, yadda yadda yadda, next thing she knew he had his dick out.

I like to confess that I am a gangbang whore and have fucked close to 20 cocks these last 5 months. I am having gangbangs all most every week whenever my hubby is in the office or on a business trip. Sometimes when he leaves for the business trip I stay with my guys.

Also, have strong suspicion that my 16year old daughter is not his. I told him that I got pregnant when we fucked in our first week after marriage. But I had fucked one of my ex-colleagues 3 days before my marriage. My daughter has a brown hair and nose like his. Am blonde and hubby has black hair.

I like to confess that I am a gangbang whore and have fucked close to 20 cocks these last 5 months. I am having gangbangs all most every week whenever my hubby is in the office or on a business trip. Sometimes when he leaves for the business trip I stay with my guys.

Also, have strong suspicion that my 16year old daughter is not his. I told him that I got pregnant when we fucked in our first week after marriage. But I had fucked one of my ex-colleagues 3 days before my marriage. My daughter has a brown hair and nose like his. Am blonde and hubby has black hair.

Does he have any idea that you have so much fun?

Does he have any idea that you have so much fun? He might be excited if he knew what a bad girl he had

My wife's hottest confession was that, after she admitted to having an affair and promising to end it, she continued to fuck the guy.

Were you a bit angry, or just turned on?

At first I was angry. Then I grew to understand. It was naive to think she was going to leave a man just like that. They obviously had a connection. I came to understand that she could "love' more than one person at a time.

Well i told my hubby i had been with only 3 men before him...Actually i had been with 10-15 men...I had many one nighters and one double penetration before marriage. Once i slept with his colleague 3 days prior to my marriage.. I never told my hubby...9 months later my daughter was born...

I started cheating on him since march..Now i have regular gangbangs...My daughter has her doubts but my son and hubby has no idea....I love double penetrations...

And so who is the father?

Who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvdoublepenetration View Post

And so who is the father?

OK then.

Several stories

It took a while for her to open up, but since she has told me about several experience prior to meeting me. Love for her to tell me all of the gooey details:

1. In college her and her boyfriend were out, both horny and could not find a place to go. So they parked beside a highway, got out in the grass, she climbed on and rode him while she said 5-6 cars passed by while they were doing it.

2. After college she was driving 3-4 hours from her folks back to her apartment. She got horny and pulled over, reclined the seat and rubbed one out.

3. (My favorite!) A few months before we met she was playing on a coed softball league. One of the guys on the team was around 6'4" and overweight (my wife is rather petite). He had been hitting on her all season to go out on a date. She finally gave in after their last game of the season. It was a Friday night and while she wasn't attracted to him she was horny, so they ended back at his place. She said his cock was HUGE. So big it scared her. Like coke can size round and 12" long. The first condom he put on ripped because his cock was too big for it. It gets better.... He never was able to get it in her because of the size. But my wife, always up for a challenge could not get her mind off the size of the thing and decided to call him back on Saturday and ask if she could come over so they could try again. He was able to get it in on the second night. She left afterward and never saw him again.

This is the second marriage for both of us, and my present wife once admitted to me that her ex husband had an unusually large cock, unlike my unusually small one. After she told me that she enjoyed having anal sex with him, we went online and ordered a strap on dildo of a size similar to that of her ex which she now uses to fuck my ass after forcing it down my throat. Now I know how she felt.

Back