Wife Confessions

How long after you got married, did she confess to you?

We had a brief discussion about both our sex lives before we met. I knew that although only 20 she had been with a number of guys. Then many years later as our sex life was lagging badly I started to ask her what she had enjoyed doing with her guys before me. It took some coaxing but once she realised how much it turned me on she opened up. I couldn't get enough of it. I then had this wonderful image in my head of Jo being fucked by all,these young and not so young studs. When the stories ran out I suggested she should get out and create some more.

We had a brief discussion about both our sex lives before we met. I knew that although only 20 she had been with a number of guys. Then many years later as our sex life was lagging badly I started to ask her what she had enjoyed doing with her guys before me. It took some coaxing but once she realised how much it turned me on she opened up. I couldn't get enough of it. I then had this wonderful image in my head of Jo being fucked by all,these young and not so young studs. When the stories ran out I suggested she should get out and create some more.

I had more or less the identical experience with my first wife. I knew she had been with a few guys, but it was only after about four years that she "confessed" -- she was actually angry with me at the time -- just how many. It was about 60-70.

Just as with you this really opened up her marriage and she was soon active with other guys again, especially on business trips. Sometimes it was extended affairs, sometimes casual sex with men she never saw again.

In our new life she seemed very open to discussing her affairs with me. Of course, I probably don't know everything that she did.

As someone with an open marriage, I find the reality almost as hot as the fantasy.

It's so hot when my wife opens up and tells all about her sex life before me.

I like to watch my wife with guys so understand completely

For some men it's a big turn on to know that other men are sexually attracted to their wives. Has he ever told you that he'd like to see you make other men hard and suck them?

I also enjoy seeing other guys flirting with my wife and sometimes I am lucky enough to see her fucking them but if not I love it when she shares her adventures.

For us an open marriage works fine, there is no jealousy and sex together has improved ten-fold. We regularly swing with a group of close like-minded friends so gets the opportunity to fuck several guys.

Back