Where are all the dominant women?

CuriousKimmy

Virgin
So many dom men on here, but it seems to be much more difficult to find a domme. I'm 21 in college and and only like to be submissive to other women. My favorite are ones that are strict and have an age gap.

Older women are so amazing, they know what they want, are confident , sexy and know how to treat girls my age.

No need to spam us with this personal ad in both BDSM Talk and BDSM Cafe. You posted it correctly in Lit and BDSM Personals.:rolleyes:

So many dom men on here, but it seems to be much more difficult to find a domme. I'm 21 in college and and only like to be submissive to other women. My favorite are ones that are strict and have an age gap.

Older women are so amazing, they know what they want, are confident , sexy and know how to treat girls my age.
Still waiting Kimmy..... 'taps fingermails on table..'

Older women are so amazing, they know what they want, are confident , sexy and know how to treat girls my agD
You sound perfect...;)
Yes, There are Dommes out there but there are not as many as men for sure. Be persistent and you will be rewarded and possibly get to bow in front of the woman of your dreams.

Could not agree more with this thread and sentiment. There is nothing more that I love than a dominant woman, teaching me...showing me her power and making me bow to her whims.

Back