When was the last time you swallowed a man's load?

Last night times two. Gave hubby a BJ and swallowed it all like a good girl. Hubby used his magnificent tongue and talented fingers to get me off twice, my first two orgasms since I gave birth in June. I was so happy that I worshiped his cock until he couldn't take it anymore. He took over and fucked my mouth until he filled it with another load. I swallowed most of it, then licked up what had dripped out. It felt wonderful to feel like a sexual person again (i.e. my normal slutty self).

Last night times two. Gave hubby a BJ and swallowed it all like a good girl. Hubby used his magnificent tongue and talented fingers to get me off twice, my first two orgasms since I gave birth in June. I was so happy that I worshiped his cock until he couldn't take it anymore. He took over and fucked my mouth until he filled it with another load. I swallowed most of it, then licked up what had dripped out. It felt wonderful to feel like a sexual person again (i.e. my normal slutty self).

gotta love this fun... bet you looked very sexy while prego

16992994.gif

Congratulations on giving birth to a little one! Kids are the best thing that ever happened to me (and my ex wife). Glad you are feeling more like "yourself".
So many stories about post partum issues.

Saturday night, took my friends husbands load in to my mouth and swallowed while she watched. It was her idea as it was his birthday.

Yesterday AM. My own load, placed carefully on a Zolo sleeve. As I turned it inside out to wash it I slurped up my load. White on white it was hard to see how much there was. More than I thought.

Did your friend get turned on watching? I see a hot three way in your future!

She was fairly drunk and I asked her a few times if she was sure she wanted me to do it. She kept saying yes so I obliged and sucked him till he filled my mouth. She rang me the next day and she admitted it wasn't something she had planned and blamed the drink for asking me to do it. I felt she was regretting it until she said that she found it a turn on and her and hubby had a great fuck after I had left.

I have spoke to her a couple times since but she hasn't mentioned it again.

She was fairly drunk and I asked her a few times if she was sure she wanted me to do it. She kept saying yes so I obliged and sucked him till he filled my mouth. She rang me the next day and she admitted it wasn't something she had planned and blamed the drink for asking me to do it. I felt she was regretting it until she said that she found it a turn on and her and hubby had a great fuck after I had left.

I have spoke to her a couple times since but she hasn't mentioned it again.

I want a partner like her.....amazing story.

hey...

I have never taken a man's load in my mouth... and at this stage of the game it ain't ever gonna happen.
I've never give a blow job without a condom.
I have no problems with latex or its taste...
OR the guy taking his time getting to where he needs to get in his head to get off.

So long as they have no allergies to latex... after a brief stop in Spazzville,
the next stop is Catatonia!!!

Morning snack

My Ted and I are in the midst of sexy staycation. This morning I was hungry for a snack only my Daddy could feed me. I love to help him build and build until he rewards me with a thick mouthful. I think I’m feeling hungry...
-Kitty

My Ted and I are in the midst of sexy staycation. This morning I was hungry for a snack only my Daddy could feed me. I love to help him build and build until he rewards me with a thick mouthful. I think I’m feeling hungry...
-Kitty

Sounds like you two are having a fantastic time!

Back